20 year High school reunion

Topic by Stealth

Stealth

Home Forums MGTOW Central 20 year High school reunion

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Stealth  Stealth 13 seconds ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

Hey guys, I was just looking at pictures from my 20 year high school reunion which I missed. It’s what you think. I can’t believe it’s been that long. All the girls have gotten fat, even the perfect 10 Cynthia Crawfords now look buffaloesque. The guys aren’t faring much better. Receding hairlines are the fashion. Started talking to one hot girl I barely knew from hs about the event and we instantly hit it off. Too bad I’m permanently off the market. Looks like it was a decent event. I totally missed the invitation as well as the realization that it’s been 20 years. Busy living life. They showed videos from high school. Everyone was goofy looking and full of energy. I remember that school as oppressive, once I left I’ve never been back, not even to the town. I guess others really owned it and have better memories.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.