3 month anniversary with my NAWALT unicorn

Topic by LostAndConfused

LostAndConfused

Home Forums MGTOW Central 3 month anniversary with my NAWALT unicorn

This topic contains 77 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by Turquoise Turtle  Turquoise Turtle 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 61 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

This guy is clearly just here to troll.

Even assuming his NAWALT unicorn exists, he’ll never admit he f~~~ed up after she rapes his ass in family court in a few years time when the limit has expired.

+3
    RealityBites
    RealityBites
    Participant

The Marriage Wheel…

+4
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

There are many people, men and womem, who just believe they are more happy with someone around than being alone.

Got a buddy right now who fels that way. Was rationalizing the s~~~ out of it, despite the masive amount of bad time that came with each ltr he had with a woman. Every ltr was very bad for him. Very bad.

And i personally suspect that its because they never had time alone as a kid, to learn how to be okay by themselves, and enjoy it. I beig an only child, and being a kid ahead a couple grades and picked on, learned a different lesson.

And you know what? My buddy has finally had some alone time in his house. And hes sayig its mot that bad at all now, in fact hes feeling pretty good about it. He just needed to actually live it awhile. S~~~ he has two dogs so he has companionship, just not another person. But he grew up with a sister and probably never got to spend a great deal of time just doing stuff by himself. Once guys actually se its not bad at all, but can be great in terms of peace, thinking, getting things done when you want, things not being broken, not being out of place that you didnt break or move, its great.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+2
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

It’s been over 3 months since this update. I’m very curious and anxious for another one. Where ya’ at, man?

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+2

Anonymous

It’s been over 3 months since this update. I’m very curious and anxious for another one. Where ya’ at, man?

I second your motion. Would love to ear news about the unicorn…

+2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

But he grew up with a sister …

Pussy whipped and programmed from the outset.

+2
    Binary Logic
    Binary Logic
    Participant

In summary, TLDR; Unicorn + Newalt/ Blue Pill = Cake.

There is no cake.

+1

Anonymous

There is no cake.

Sure there is.

An “old school” unicorn will bake a lot of cakes to fatten him up.

That way he has no choices…

And being fat himself, he cannot complain when she gets fat…

It is all about cakes

+2
    Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

In summary, TLDR; Unicorn + Newalt/ Blue Pill = Cake….…There is no cake.

“The cake is a lie!” (Portal)

Sovereignty above all else.

+2
    Turquoise Turtle
    Turquoise Turtle
    Participant

Hell, 3 whole months…Keep Checking In, you are still in the “honey moon” phase.

Enjoy the Blue Pill Delusion while it lasts

Looks like SweetDaddyDom, or now LostandConfused’s Blue Pilled Delusional roller coaster just came to a screeching hault.

Ah yes, I remember writing you a polite reply to your previous post and you were nothing but a rude motherf~~~er in the way you responded, bragging how you were a big tough guy who could beat all us basement-dwellers up. Well enjoy your marriage while it lasts mate because sooner or later she will learn from the hive how to f~~~ you in the ass and then the party will be over.

Lion, it looks like the party just ended for SweetDaddyDom, now he’s coming back here pretending none of this ever happened.

"I'm the last of my guy friends to have never gotten married, and their wives—they don't want them playing with me. I'm like the escaped slave—I bring news of freedom." ~ Bill Maher

+2
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Dom could give us all a summary of how things went wrong and how he is going to try to extricate himself from the divorce rape. He could thus make one of the most useful threads on here. I hope he will. It will take a dgeree of honesty and someone who is close to being an incel will say something unkind but it would still be a great thread and Dom could win our respect by doing it.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+2
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Hell, 3 whole months…Keep Checking In, you are still in the “honey moon” phase.
    Enjoy the Blue Pill Delusion while it lasts

Looks like SweetDaddyDom, or now LostandConfused’s Blue Pilled Delusional roller coaster just came to a screeching hault.

Ah yes, I remember writing you a polite reply to your previous post and you were nothing but a rude motherf~~~er in the way you responded, bragging how you were a big tough guy who could beat all us basement-dwellers up. Well enjoy your marriage while it lasts mate because sooner or later she will learn from the hive how to f~~~ you in the ass and then the party will be over.

Lion, it looks like the party just ended for SweetDaddyDom, now he’s coming back here pretending none of this ever happened.

What makes you say these things Turtle? I have not seen him post anything for a while. Have you seen any recent posts from him?

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+2
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Is it just because he changed his name? It would seem like he finally got smacked with some reality, but I’d like to see a post from him giving us some details.

+1
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Ah, I see that he has posted, but I didn’t know it was him with a different name. I wonder if he’s learned his lesson yet.

+3
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Dom could give us all a summary of how things went wrong and how he is going to try to extricate himself from the divorce rape. He could thus make one of the most useful threads on here. I hope he will. It will take a dgeree of honesty and someone who is close to being an incel will say something unkind but it would still be a great thread and Dom could win our respect by doing it.

I don’t believe we can get anything useful out of this person. He does not seem to be very intelligent, especially by the recent posts he has made after changing his name and avatar.

He tells us how good he has it being married to his unicorn while insulting other members on here, then tells us how good he has it after getting rid of his unicorn……while insulting members on here. He has shown us how terribly codependent he is; how badly he needs women in his life.

Instead of simply staying away from the fire, he must know the “real reason” why it burns him when he gets near it. He therefore continues to burn himself time and again and wonders why his skin is always charred.

I believe the only thing anyone can learn from Dom is, don’t be like Dom and don’t do the things Dom does.

Frank V.
    Frank V.
    Participant

I’m the kind of guy who needs a woman to help me keep things organized, on time and on budget.

Negative. You need an accountant.We all have our strong points, and our weak point. But most of all, we have things we like doing and things we dislike.I would rather pay someone to do the things I dont like than have a permanent nagging until I do it. That is not a “need of a woman”, that is masochism: getting something that I dislike more than what I dislike doing.
    But do notice that a woman will take your weak point, or your dislike, and spin it as a major issue in your marriage. While they are perfectly capable, at the same time, to claim you have to do whatever she doesn’t know or doesn’t like.
    They’r like: you are the “doing” person, if you dont do, you are bad. If I dont do, its ok, you cover for me, once or always, at my discretion…

Damn straight ! Accountants don’t get to take half (or more) of your worldly value if they drop you as a client or you replace them with another accountant.

Take a good look at the laws on the books. There are laws that protect you from a crooked accountant and an accountant who tries even a 1/4 of what women pull off (on a regular basis) would end up in jail or stripped of their certification at the least.

Sage advice !

Frank V.

+1
    Frank V.
    Frank V.
    Participant

The OP could be trolling us or he could be real.

I have heard this all before and so many times at work and outside of work.

First six months to one year (on average):

“You don’t know what you are missing by being a bachelor Frank ! Married life is so wonderful. You don’t know how good I have it. The sex is great and she is so sweet to me. I feel so sorry for you alone in that house of yours.”

one to five years (on average):

“It’s all right. A good marriage is a lot of work, but the rewards are worth it. The honeymoon is over, but I still think it is worth it. We have our problems now, but things will get better.”

Two to seven years (on average):

“Frank, can I hang out at your place ? I want to get away from that crazy bitch I married, she has made my life hell !”

Three to 10 years+ (on average):

“Oh f~~~ me ! My retirement plans are in tatters and I am broke. You where smart to never get married you lucky son of a bitch !

I’ve heard it all before and even been to a few of the weddings if they have good food and an open bar. I’ve lost track of how many men went from being so happy with their new wifey to hanging out at my place to hide from her or tell me about how bad they got soaked in the divorce.

I’ve only seen two exceptions to this in my entire life. One of those is because one of the people passed away before their time.

Sure, it is possible to get a winning lottery ticket and win the big jackpot.

But buying lottery tickets hoping for a winner does not count as a retirement plan.

Frank V.

PS: Just like the lottery, for every “winner” there are a million marks who where suckers.

+1
    Turquoise Turtle
    Turquoise Turtle
    Participant

“It’s all right. A good marriage is a lot of work … We have our problems now, but things will get better.”

Lurkers, read carefully. If the first words you use to describe your relationship or marriage as being “a lot of work” then something is seriously amiss. You’re either:
    1) With the wrong person or
    2) It proves how pointless and one sided your relationship really is

"I'm the last of my guy friends to have never gotten married, and their wives—they don't want them playing with me. I'm like the escaped slave—I bring news of freedom." ~ Bill Maher

Viewing 18 posts - 61 through 78 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.