3rd party

Topic by 743 roadmaster

743 roadmaster

Home Forums Political Corner 3rd party

This topic contains 24 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by 743 roadmaster  743 roadmaster 1 month ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    +8
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

After the last 4 years of crap GOP. Several “news” sites are talking about Trump starting a new party.

Would be one way to remove all the do nothing leadership.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-has-talked-to-associates-about-forming-new-political-party-report/ar-BB1cUdz5?ocid=uxbndlbing

Trump has talked to associates about forming new political party

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+8
    TG
    TG
    Participant

Bad idea. He will just take the people from the far right of the Republican party and guarantee the Dems increase their power. The only way a third part would be viable in the US would be for a party to be from the middle and take middle of the road D’s and R’s with them.

You have to be in the middle of the Bell Curve to find enough people. Because math.

Order the good wine

+14
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Gentlemen, the democrats and republicans in government showed they are one party as they destroyed the election system to illegally removed President Trump from the White House.

Not only that, the fascists in power are planning to put anyone on a “red flag” list that loves their nation, culture, etc. They are working on the “Final Solution” right now.

The election system is dead. The Republic is dead. And even is no shots are fired by the people, a lot of people are skill going to die when the government comes after people for the crime of WANTING A BETTER LIFE.

No solution can come from the ballot box because no matter how many people you bring to vote, THEY WILL BE THE ONES COUNTING THE VOTES AND IN THE COURTS TO MAKE SURE THEIR COUNT IS NEVER LEGALLY CHALLENGED.

There is no civil solution. If you are planning to flee. Fine. If you are planning to fight. I understand. But, please do not waste time on plans that are doomed to fail from the start.

+9
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Gentlemen, the democrats and republicans in government showed they are one party as they destroyed the election system to illegally removed President Trump from the White House.
    Not only that, the fascists in power are planning to put anyone on a “red flag” list that loves their nation, culture, etc. They are working on the “Final Solution” right now.
    The election system is dead. The Republic is dead. And even is no shots are fired by the people, a lot of people are skill going to die when the government comes after people for the crime of WANTING A BETTER LIFE.
    No solution can come from the ballot box because no matter how many people you bring to vote, THEY WILL BE THE ONES COUNTING THE VOTES AND IN THE COURTS TO MAKE SURE THEIR COUNT IS NEVER LEGALLY CHALLENGED.
    There is no civil solution. If you are planning to flee. Fine. If you are planning to fight. I understand. But, please do not waste time on plans that are doomed to fail from the start.

A few years ago I would have thought you were a lunatic. Now, it’s very evident that everything you said is correct and true. There is no difference between republican and democrat anymore, not when it comes to the rich and powerful. I wonder if there ever was any difference between the political parties.

This was the first time I didn’t vote since I can remember. It was obvious that it wasn’t going to make any difference, if it ever did. They no longer even make any attempt to hide their evil corruption anymore. They don’t even pretend to give a schit for the citizens of this country.

Their agenda is more power and control and it seems, to also completely destroy all that was ever good about this nation. They want to completely remove all freedom. They want to destroy all morality.

I truly believe this to be the beginning of the end.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+6
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

uniparty, thats what we’re facing

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+5
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

Bad idea. He will just take the people from the far right of the Republican party and guarantee the Dems increase their power. The only way a third part would be viable in the US would be for a party to be from the middle and take middle of the road D’s and R’s with them.
    You have to be in the middle of the Bell Curve to find enough people. Because math.

I use to think this way. 3rd party goes no where, then the voter fraud and the GOP that made it happen. GOP who have no will to stand up for the average citizen.

The union might break, it is a very strong possibility. The only other choice is for the 70+ million active Trump supporters to form the new party and change things from the bottom up.
    Oh and Trump is the top of the bell curve. It is not far right but populist. The other side is going far far left, so it really stands a good chance.

+5
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

A few years ago I would have thought you were a lunatic.

I would have agreed with you. I realized decades ago the system was rigged. But, when I mentioned that the response was “everyone has Constitutional rights”.

When hands “rights” to those whom are the enemy, they will use those “rights” to destroy that person.

Now, it’s very evident that everything you said is correct and true. There is no difference between republican and democrat anymore, not when it comes to the rich and powerful. I wonder if there ever was any difference between the political parties.

Usually, when those in control show open contempt for the people that is when the real horrible stuffs begins.

This was the first time I didn’t vote since I can remember. It was obvious that it wasn’t going to make any difference, if it ever did. They no longer even make any attempt to hide their evil corruption anymore. They don’t even pretend to give a schit for the citizens of this country.

The counter is no one on the victimized side is fooled. They know history and they are not going to willing surrender to be sent to the camps.

The Civil War is going to go full hot. The only question is when, where, and over what.

This is why I say do not be where the government drops the hammer, but be ready for the hammer to drop.

Their agenda is more power and control and it seems, to also completely destroy all that was ever good about this nation. They want to completely remove all freedom. They want to destroy all morality.

The good news is that these domestic traitors, not just in government but in corporations, are puppets for foreign governments. Foreign governments have convinced these traitors to support destructive policies from wrecking the nation, going after the producing part of the population (MAGA) to replacing talent and merit with checking off demographic boxes and see who can suck up and virtue signal the most for their idiotic cause.

Their treason is only eclipsed by their stupidity.

I truly believe this to be the beginning of the end.

Yes. The Republic is dead. But, there are opportunities to be had. Also, stay out of the large cities. Do not make any direct threats towards anyone. It is going to take these fascists a while to go down their political purge list to MGTOW members. Hoping the Civil War will go hot and those in authority will be more concerned with those shooting at them to go after those that want to be left alone.

+9
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Third party? Good luck with that. The system is rigged.

The system is controlled by globalists, and the two parties are just agents of globalists.

I hope that it has been learned from the experience of the Jews in Nazi Germany, the many victims in China, the USSR, and Cambodia, that you don’t let yourself get rounded up to a camp.

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?… The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin’s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If…if…We didn’t love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation…. We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
    ― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

If a squad of black-clad thugs marches up to your neighbor’s porch, get out a bolt-action sniper rifle, flank them, and aim for the groin, where the body armor often isn’t and where the femoral artery IS. Don’t wait until they go to YOUR porch.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+7
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Trump is false opposition. He had years to act, but when you look back, he did nothing.

He could have built the wall, withdrawn troops, reformed the whole apparatus of government. He could have prevented vote fraud. He had enough material to destroy the Clintonistas.

Lots of hot air and theatre, but when it comes to real results, zilch.

Any new, ‘alternative’ opposition party will spin endlessly, but mysteriously go nowhere.

+5
    Bstoff
    bstoff
    Participant

I have not given up on Trump yet.

I haven’t given up on our Republic.

This is not over.

+4
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Trump is false opposition. He had years to act, but when you look back, he did nothing.

His hands were tied. The election rigging and cover up shows how deep the treason is.

Almost all the upper management of bureaucrats, officers, judges, and politicians all supporting removing President Trump.

They literally committed treason by breaking both the election system and the courts to remove him.

His presence killed the “illusion of choice”. He forced everyone to take bottles of red pills.

He presence force his enemies to kill the “legitimacy” of their in authority. This is something that most successful revolutions are never able to fully accomplish with the regimes they have overthrow.

In this respect, he caused the corrupt system to take poison. Poison takes time to show its effects.

+4
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

I have not given up on Trump yet.
    I haven’t given up on our Republic.
    This is not over.

We are not a republic, we are an empire, and a crumbling one at that.
    The US has had the smell of decay and death for many years.

Trump did not succeed at “Making America Great Again” any more than Mussolini was able to recreate the Roman Empire with Italy. Its a joke. Mussolini’s Italians were not made of the same material as Romans were, and ditto on modern Americans.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+3
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

His hands were tied. The election rigging and cover up shows how deep the treason is.
    Almost all the upper management of bureaucrats, officers, judges, and politicians all supporting removing President Trump.
    They literally committed treason by breaking both the election system and the courts to remove him.
    His presence killed the “illusion of choice”. He forced everyone to take bottles of red pills.
    He presence force his enemies to kill the “legitimacy” of their in authority. This is something that most successful revolutions are never able to fully accomplish with the regimes they have overthrow.
    In this respect, he caused the corrupt system to take poison. Poison takes time to show its effects.

That’s my position on it as well. The president only has so much power and when almost the entire government is against him, how much can he really do? He was doomed before he even got elected.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+2

Anonymous

Bad idea. He will just take the people from the far right of the Republican party and guarantee the Dems increase their power.

Maybe that was the plan from the beginning.
    Maybe Trump was manipulated or coerced or expressly put in that position to delegitimize the GOP, hurt any chances that the Right might’ve had to take power again.

I remember seeing pictures of Trump and Hillary and Bill taken in the 90’s and they didn’t seem like bitter rivals to me. It looked rather more like they’re the best of pals.
    What if this whole past 4 years has been a charade, a masquerade to ensure victory to the Democratic Party for the next few administrations?

+2
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

More then one has learned the lesson of on and then off the friends list with Bill and Broom Hilda. More then one ended up in a shallow grave. Even more a death of very strange circumstances.

+1

Anonymous

More then one has learned the lesson of on and then off the friends list with Bill and Broom Hilda. More then one ended up in a shallow grave. Even more a death of very strange circumstances

I can’t but agree with you. So how come Trump survived?

+3
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

I can’t but agree with you. So how come Trump survived?

He hired his own army of bodyguards.

Still, for those keeping track. They are going to hold the lynching/impeaching of Trump in the Senate.

Also, this is being reported on how the national guard is being treated in D.C.

One can bet both those events are being discussed far and wide within military circles.

+1
    End
    End
    Participant

I have not given up on Trump yet.I haven’t given up on our Republic.This is not over.

We are not a republic, we are an empire, and a crumbling one at that.The US has had the smell of decay and death for many years.
    Trump did not succeed at “Making America Great Again” any more than Mussolini was able to recreate the Roman Empire with Italy. Its a joke. Mussolini’s Italians were not made of the same material as Romans were, and ditto on modern Americans.

Perhaps the most honest and accurate thing said on here in a long time regarding politics

+1
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

3rd party is a hot topic locally. While I do not have time to sit back and listen to the local talk shows when I do tune then it it almost always has been the topic.

+1
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

3rd party is a hot topic locally. While I do not have time to sit back and listen to the local talk shows when I do tune then it it almost always has been the topic.

Most of those pushing 3rd Party are doing it for personal gain. While there are some pushing 3rd party in the hopes of creating a political firebreak to stop the civil war getting hotting.

The problem is all arguments for a 3rd Party the moment it is pointed out the globalists control government, the courts, and the election system. No positive change for and by the people can come through those systems.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.