55’ luxury yacht isn’t good enough for her.

Topic by D.B.D.

D.B.D.

Home Forums Relations~~~s 55’ luxury yacht isn’t good enough for her.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Ranger One  Ranger One 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    +2
    D.B.D.
    D.B.D.
    Participant

They’re traveling on a more than adequate ship yet she demands to stay at a marina every night. Imagine how much more that’s costing his dumbass.
    Wtf is he doing with an old sea cow anyway? https://youtu.be/kqt8mXjtDiw

+2
    Spleefer
    Spleefer
    Participant

Im not into the boating scene. I had a bass boat for a few years. It was fun. Sold it for what I paid and didn’t spend any money on it. Got lucky, never had to Bust Out Another Thousand .

I got to the bathroom marina review and about puked. This guy can only blame himself. It’s not her fault. She is a socialite not a ship’s mate.

Galatians 5:1 (KJV) Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

+2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

The husband has already made TWO mistakes. He violated the rules TWICE.

If it flies, floats, or f~~~s, you only rent and never buy.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.