79 days in jail- Follow up post coming later.

Topic by iMickey503

IMickey503

Home Forums MGTOW Central 79 days in jail- Follow up post coming later.

This topic contains 13 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Sky-O  Sky-O 4 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    +9
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

I have to keep this post short for now.
    A lot has changed.
    I saw a man die in front of me.. For the spooky time of 79 minutes—

You want to know why some men seem to vanish? Why some of your friends never get heard from again? Why some MEN decide to pull all their content/Media/etc. ?

Can’t really talk about to much yet. All I can tell you is that if you are MGTOW? GHOST as your Liberty depends on it.
    I just got to see what happens when the State needs someone to blame for their mistake.

All I have to say for right now is? I’m kind of wishing I took the Blue Pill. The Red Pill is the suppository.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+5
    Deadly Raver
    Deadly Raver
    Participant

mysterious and cryptic eh? Keep us in touch then.

Learn from the past, Control the present, and you will know the Future.

+4
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

WE MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU iMICKEY

BE WELL SIR

+5
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

I have to keep this post short for now.A lot has changed.I saw a man die in front of me.. For the spooky time of 79 minutes—
    You want to know why some men seem to vanish? Why some of your friends never get heard from again? Why some MEN decide to pull all their content/Media/etc. ?
    Can’t really talk about to much yet. All I can tell you is that if you are MGTOW? GHOST as your Liberty depends on it.I just got to see what happens when the State needs someone to blame for their mistake.
    All I have to say for right now is? I’m kind of wishing I took the Blue Pill. The Red Pill is the suppository.

I am glad to see you are still vertical Mickey.
    I was wondering if you were alright….

+3
    Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

What happened?

+5
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

Stay strong brother!!

+3
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

lol, chain gang song!

🎶🚴‍♂️ great day to be free 🎸🏄‍♂️

+3
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

GREAT to see you here again I Mickey !

I remember you saying something about breaking parole, so I figured you were in jail.
    Please be/stay well

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+3
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Great to hear form you Mickey. You have been missed. You are a real gent and a kind man. I had been thinking you had just got tired of it round here. Sounds more serious. Sorry to hear that. Hope you are doing OK now and do let us hear your tale when you have time. Sorry things have been hard.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

The Red Pill is the suppository.

Awkward, maybe even painful at first, but it does ultimately lead to a cure.

+2
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Hi iMickey. Missed ya.

I hope better days are to come for you.

From your post, I kinda deduced that someone did die in front of you and they blamed you for not risking your life to save him ? Anyway, whatever it really is, it sucks.

+3
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Court this Monday at 9AM.

Still up going over Legal Case Citations & seeing what case Law. I got lucky and found out how to use Lexis Nexus and other Legal tools to find case law.

I’m about to get a small nap, and get ready to leave in a few hours. I have learned things and experienced things that simply blew my mind. I can’t even begin to organize it all the way Faust would. That is what a good Copy Editor is for. Sadly, I don’t have Carl Sagan’s wife on hand to be my Copy Editor.

I should be sleeping right now, but that’s the price you pay if you want to take on the State. In fact, I can tell you that if you choose to do so, there is no real reason to hire anyone simply on the basis that the only court that’s going to give you a fair shake and due process of law is the appellate courts.

The good thing is, I am going to write a book about this in the next few months that really cover everything that should be useful to men everywhere. I even found out that there are real ties with Democratic hopeful president Bernie Sanders and Domestic Violence funding and Laws through a Person I met in Jail. I’m not one anymore for taking people on their word anymore unless it’s my MGTOW brothers. After I am able to look up court records and get some REAL documents, then I will be able to write a book with proper citations to law and facts.

Jail Taught me oddly that some of the best people you will meet have flaws. Trust is something that builds when you are in jail. In fact, the entire time I was there, only a Jail issued pen was taken. And that was my fault for leaving it out.

I met some REAL personified crazy people, and some people who simply prefer the lifestyle since that’s exactly what the states Foster care system, and the Welfare system does. Just propagate itself to a larger entity and problem.
    Drugs man. Holy Mackerel! If you ever want drugs from the Hershey Highway, simply go to jail and you can get all you want for cheap. I thought it was a rumor. Nope!

In fact, jail just happens to be a great place to get high daily. Make something called “Pruno” (Jail Alcohol). And learn new ways to get high via Mail. It’s alarming what is possible wen you have the ingenuity of the incarcerated in leaps and bounds.

About that death Its mentioned<a target="_blank" href=”https://www.oregonlive.com/
    portland/2019/08/multnomah-county-jail-inmate-who-died-in-custody-identified.html”> here.

Original article here:
    https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2019/07/multnomah-county-inverness-jail-inmate-dies-in-hospital-after-medical-issue-authorities-say.html

AKA Lightbright Richard Forrest

There is so much I want to tell you about, but that is going to have to wait.

I got so much to tell

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+1
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.