8. She does not respect your hobbies and ridicules them

Topic by Neroke

Neroke

Home Forums Relations~~~s 8. She does not respect your hobbies and ridicules them

This topic contains 19 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by SpiderHerder  SpiderHerder 1 day, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Neroke
    Neroke
    Participant
    +7
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

Sounds like a story my dad said about my mom when they were married. When my dad was a kid, he collected Hot Wheels and model planes and kept them. When my parents were married and when my dad was at work, my mom threw out my dad’s collection to make room for her stuff. Boy was my dad p~~~ed that day.

And it’s not just wives that don’t respect a man’s hobbies. My dad thinks my Man Cave full of man décor is junk, which upsets me.

https://themanszone.webs.com/

+7
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

And it’s not just wives that don’t respect a man’s hobbies. My dad thinks my Man Cave full of man décor is junk …

That’s because he is a cuck. Throwing his stuff out like that was a huge sh*t test.

My mother was exactly the same.

My father was interested in astronomoy (logical, given that he was old-school navy). When he retired he decided to get a telescope. My mother tore up the catalogues in his face, saying “I’m not having any of that in MY house”.

+7
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

And it’s not just wives that don’t respect a man’s hobbies. My dad thinks my Man Cave full of man décor is junk …

That’s because he is a cuck. Throwing his stuff out like that was a huge sh*t test.
    My mother was exactly the same.
    My father was interested in astronomoy (logical, given that he was old-school navy). When he retired he decided to get a telescope. My mother tore up the catalogues in his face, saying “I’m not having any of that in MY house”.

Ah, that brings back bad memories of marriage and makes me feel so good right now, knowing that I’ll be going home to MY HOUSE and there won’t be some stupid woman there trying to control me.

Home Sweet Home…………………….No women allowed.

I love the way my house smells. A lot of times women can stink up a place. The only time my house has an abnormal smell is when I sometimes smoke a cigar in the house, or after I’ve been cleaning a gun or two. Even then it smells better than the house I was living in when I was married.

Life is so very good when you don’t live with a woman.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+7
    Bub
    Bub
    Participant

I love the way my house smells. A lot of times women can stink up a place. The only time my house has an abnormal smell is when I sometimes smoke a cigar in the house, or after I’ve been cleaning a gun or two. Even then it smells better than the house I was living in when I was married.

Nothing smells as good as Hoppes #9

Women and their candles can just f u c k off.

Just rolling down the road

+3
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Wow. All of your stories make me wanna throw up.

No wonder I’m a misanthrope now. Not my fault. I’d be social if everybody else weren’t such a worthless pile of manure (except you guys, of course).

+4
    D.B.D.
    D.B.D.
    Participant

I want to give you a nice ounce of silver for speaking such truth.

+8
    Handsome Vic
    Handsome Vic
    Participant

I think it’s a common pattern. It matches my experience and observations. Hobbies are attention and resources not spent on HER. Work is OK, but enjoying yourself and spending your money on yourself — NOT OK.

My time and money are mine to spend as I please.

I'm going my own way. Maybe I'll see you there.

+7
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

My dad isn’t married (not since 1993) and we live in a good house in a good Chicago suburb and my dad spends his free time on his hobbies every day it’s not raining or snowing: gardening, working on his pond he built and planting in the backyard. And in the winter time, he works on his train models, which covers half the basement.

I have my hobbies and no one messes with it: decorating my Man Cave bedroom and bathroom; bike ride, do computer projects and check MGTOW.

There’s no one in both our lives that tells us we can’t have our hobbies and interests.

+7
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Hobbies are attention and resources not spent on HER. Work is OK, but enjoying yourself and spending your money on yourself — NOT OK.

^^THIS^^
    Yes, I know Not All Women Are like That. I hear that all the time. Except for the fact that every last female/woman I had any type of close/intimate/sexual/or supportive relationship with, in the 55 years of my life so far has been like that.
    That statement (NAWALT) is the exact opposite of my experiences.

IMHO
    Her is any and every female/girl/woman regardless of “her” relationship with you (for the most part).
    My ex-wives were like this. x2
    My ex-girlfriends were like this, regardless of length of time or “level” of commitment. A lot more than a human can count with all their fingers and toes so more than x20
    My daughter is like this. x1
    My sisters is/are/were like this. x4
    So it isnt “just” my picking the wrong women in my life.

Anyhow I just do what I want when I want now and the only female who yaps at me now is my dog, and she is easy to shut up.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+7
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

My ex went “flippant” over a purchase I made w/o her knowledge in my hobby. I figured since I was working over 60hrs/wk for months on end, I deserved a “get away thing” to keep me sane. All that extra money was going to what she wanted and toward improving things around the house. She NEVER let me live that hobby purchase down! NEVER.
    Women are incapable to forgive and forget.

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+5
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

No s~~~! I’m 37 years old and people like my mom and my dad’s sister (the one with the college kids I can’t get along with) are still bringing up things I said and did when I was 5 or 10 years old as a way of still making me feel bad and embarrassed by it. I’m sick of dealing with issues 30+ years ago, because the women in my family won’t let it go! DAMN!

+2
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

No s~~~! I’m 37 years old and people like my mom and my dad’s sister (the one with the college kids I can’t get along with) are still bringing up things I said and did when I was 5 or 10 years old as a way of still making me feel bad and embarrassed by it. I’m sick of dealing with issues 30+ years ago, because the women in my family won’t let it go! DAMN!

Same here.

That’s a narcissist feature. They will never let it go. They will never change.

It’s best to go on without them and let them wallow in their misery.

+5
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

My ex went “flippant” over a purchase I made w/o her knowledge in my hobby. I figured since I was working over 60hrs/wk for months on end, I deserved a “get away thing” to keep me sane. All that extra money was going to what she wanted and toward improving things around the house. She NEVER let me live that hobby purchase down! NEVER. Women are incapable to forgive and forget.

Ah………….stupid women……….. You know what I did last night? Any motherfukking thing I wanted. It was great, just like it is every single day not living with a woman.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+5
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

My ex went “flippant” over a purchase I made w/o her knowledge in my hobby. I figured since I was working over 60hrs/wk for months on end, I deserved a “get away thing” to keep me sane. All that extra money was going to what she wanted and toward improving things around the house. She NEVER let me live that hobby purchase down! NEVER. Women are incapable to forgive and forget.

Ah………….stupid women……….. You know what I did last night? Any motherfukking thing I wanted. It was great, just like it is every single day not living with a woman.

Well,…….
    Actually, WE(MEN) are the stupid ones. We “fall in love,” and then our lives change to being whatever the “little woman” wants.
    Meanwhile, she drains your assets,monopolizes your time, and crushes YOUR hopes and dreams.
    Of course this happens over time and all the while she makes you feel like YOU AREN’T GOOD ENOUGH for her.
    Gotta keep her hamster wheel fed!
    Honestly,… anything so beautiful is NOT worth 100% of your time.

You know what I did last night? Any motherfukking thing I wanted. It was great
    Once you get past the “brain-fog” of love; you will fully understand the meaning of Independence.

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+5
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

There’s no arguing there. Married men have the life sucked out of them because they are made to make the bitchy wife happy, which is like NEVER.

We had the cable guy over here (a young Ukraine immigrant, nice fellow) and when he saw my dad’s train board and my city model in the basement, he was shocked and fell in love with it. The model reminded him of his childhood in Ukraine. He likes trains. My dad told this guy that if you’re looking for a hobby, get into trains, because it’s calming and relaxing and a work-in progress all the time. Then I said, just a man cave: a work-in progress that never ends, because you’re always doing something new to make it better.

The point to my story is that men should be pursuing their hobbies, passions and find their labor of love instead of chasing women. You’re hobbies will bring you calm, relaxation, comfort and joy for many hours. Do you think a girlfriend or wife will allow you that feeling? No, it’s endless bitching, nagging, demanding, yelling, emotions, fighting, controlling and all kinds of ways you can define misery.

Hell, I saw a YouTube comment just today on an arcade collection video where some guy said he’ll be glad to trade in his wife for all the arcade games in that video and then he said, “any takers.” That’s one of my reasons not to chase women and marry them; I want to save my money and buy up a bunch of arcades, pinb~~~~, and have a mini Dave & Busters in my basement. No wife; no kids; no college debts; NO PROBLEMS.

+3
    Neroke
    Neroke
    Participant

Women tossing out a guys hobby without asking him! That’s one I’ve heard a couple of times. In all of these cases the marriage or co-habitation didn’t last very long

+1
    Neroke
    Neroke
    Participant

That sounds like something I could live with myself. In fact except for the living with my dad part. That’s pretty much what I do as well

+3
    Neroke
    Neroke
    Participant

Geez ResidentEvil7 That being reminded of s~~~ that happened decades ago is what caused me to put distance between me and all of them. And I had done that even before I found MGTOW

+2
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Your hobbies will bring you calm, relaxation, comfort and joy for many hours.

It’s one of the only times when you can really be yourself. So of course it will make you happy, you’re being yourself ! This should be everyone’s goal in life.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.