8 Steps To Turn Any Man Into Your Slave

Topic by Byron

Byron

Home Forums MGTOW Central 8 Steps To Turn Any Man Into Your Slave

This topic contains 59 replies, has 48 voices, and was last updated by ,  , 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    +21
    Byron
    Byron
    Participant

Hey guys, look what I stumbled on: http://weeklyworldnews.com/opinion/34616/8-steps-to-turn-any-man-into-your-slave/

Hey ladies – You can turn any man into your boot-licking love slave with these tips from a top psychiatrist.

“Training a man is like training a dog – you use rewards and punishments to bend him to your will,” says Dr. Jenny Rotondi of Los Angeles.

“If you stand your ground, he’ll be eating out of your hand in just a few weeks.

“I guarantee it.”

Here are eight quick and easy way sto squeeze “free will” out of any man and turn him into your eager love servant.

1. KNOW WHAT YOU WANT.
    Before you can turn your man into your love slave, you have to decide just what it is you want your slave to do. Not every woman wants sex (or a man to clean the bathroom). When it comes to goals, shoot for the moon. Is expecting your man to scrub toilets, wash and iron clothes, wash windows, mop floors, bring you flowers, and make made PASSIONATE love to you AND work full-time to bring home part of the bacon too much to expect?” Heck, no.

2. CUT HIM OFF.
    Sex is the best training tool you’ve got, and denying it to your man is the quickest way to turn him into your slave. For some guys, you’ll have to wait a few days for others, a month or two – but sooner or later, he’ll drop to his knees and promise you ANYTHING if you just agree to hive him some lovin’.

3. DON’T BE AFRAID TO SHOW AFFECTION – AND TAKE IT AWAY.
    Men desperately want women to love them unconditionally and approve of everything they do. Use this weakness to your advantage by acting affectionately toward your man when he’s good and giving him icy stares and the silent treatment when he’s bad.

4. BE VERY HARD TO PLEASE.
    When your slave does something to make you happy, let him know that it’s O.K., but could be better. If he scrubs the shower clean, for example, make sure you find a few spots he missed.

5. DON’T PRAISE HIM TOO MUCH.
    Men who get lots of praise start thinking they’re acceptable just the way they are. An occasional “that’s fine” or “not bad” is plenty of back-patting.

6. REWARD BREAKTHROUGH BEHAVIORS.
    When a man cleans the toilet for the first time or mends a rip in your dress on his own without being coerced, a quickie love session or special meal will get his attention. Just make sure he understands the breakthrough chore is something you expect him to do from now on BEFORE you give him the sexual reward.

7. DON’T BE AFRAID TO PUNISH YOUR SLAVE.
    If he lets you down make him pay. If he’s embarrassed when you call him “a dud in bed” in front of his friends, for example, invite them over for a barbecue – and let him have it. Make sure he knows exactly why you’re all over his care.

8. TO ERR IS HUMAN, TO FORGIVE IS EVEN WORSE.
    You must hold a grudge when your slave gets lazy or lets you down in any way. Bring up his failings often to keep him focused and avoid future letdowns.

I can only laugh at this. Keep dreaming, hoes..

+22
    Ronin
    ronin
    Participant

I would change the title to “How to be a real c~~~ in 8 steps”

We are at the dawn of a New Era. We are the Vanguard.-Greg Honda.

+19
    RASman
    RASman
    Participant

It may be disgusting, but it’s also true. Look around at all the males who have easily been manipulated by this technique. The desperation of the American male is pathetic.

+16
    Bigboy83
    bigboy83
    Participant

How to disrespect and take advantage of men?

Yet, they claim, “I’m not like the other girls.”

Shit Tested, Cunt Approved.

+13
    AFT
    AFT
    Participant

A lot of thirsty miserable blue pill chumps out there.

“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.” - Bob Dylan

+9
    Aeragoan
    aeragoan
    Participant

It may be disgusting, but it’s also true. Look around at all the males who have easily been manipulated by this technique. The desperation of the American male is pathetic.

Not only american male ..but the whole mangina planet is desperate for sex..

+11
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Oh my. They ripped the “D.E.N.N.I.S. System” from the It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia series. And they altered the system for women to use.

And this is just naked tyranny at the personal level. This is the whole point of being MGTOW is to avoid such suffering.

+13
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

Men desperately want women to love them unconditionally and approve of everything they do. Use this weakness to your advantage by acting affectionately toward your man when he’s good and giving him icy stares and the silent treatment when he’s bad.

AND, that says it all. Women view loving and wanting to be love as a weakness to exploit. Men have the capacity to love and be loved, women don’t. Women are strong because they are cold and calculating, men are weak because they have feelings. Nothing else to see here.

And women wonder where all the good men are. They were exploited by a parasite until you sucked them dry. Who is John Galt????

We all get what we tolerate

+9
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

How to up the voltage and triple speed of the c~~~ carousel! She spelled out (in detail) a psychological prescription for MGTOW with 2,000 mg of daily red pills.

She’s a female Psychologist, just like regular women she uses all available devices for her exclusive benefit…

+14
    Solo MAN'S Wisdom
    Solo MAN’S Wisdom
    Participant

1. KNOW WHAT YOU WANT.

Once again, the feminists have built a house on a foundation of sand. Women have no f~~~ing idea what they want, never have and never will. 15 years ago, they all wanted a clean shaven, sensitive f~~ with 3% body fat. Today they want a full lumberjack, with braid-able hair everywhere, and a “dad body” [whatever-the-f~~~-that means]. They determine what they want from the HERD, HIVE, HAREM and are incapable of independent thought.

2. CUT HIM OFF.

Men like, and even love, sex. Women REQUIRE it. They have to have that physical validation to function. If you’ve been “cut off”, be very patient — she will need it before you do. If the cut off lasts for an extended period, she’s getting laid by someone else. Dump her [expanding] ass.

We already know that affection [along with nearly everything else] from a woman is TEMPORARY. Done.

In other words, “Women, be yourselves.” You’re making this rebuttal too easy, Dr Rotondi.

Men don’t derive their sense of right & wrong from the praise of women. PERIOD. We don’t follow the hive mentality. PERIOD.

See above. Men are not completely governed by our emotions. We still go our own way. I love the projection of the female mind on to that of the male. We don’t think like you, and never will.

If you, as a man, tolerate any of the public shaming behavior, commonly displayed by women, stop reading, log off this site, and return only when you have found your b~~~~. Note that, again, women believe we think like they do. Public embarrassment is a woman’s kryptonite, however, a real man doesn’t care what women think.

Now she’s just devolving in to idiocy. Two things are necessary for a relationship to be reconciled. The offender has to be repentant, and the offended has to forgive. If you’re with a woman that refuses to forgive or be repentant, know that she does not value the relationship with you. LEAVE NOW.

Easy rebuttal with facts.

#YouToo?? Didn't think so.

+10
    John Woods 13
    John Woods 13
    Participant

I can only laugh at this. Keep dreaming, hoes..

I will admit I was that guy. I see that now, in hindsight, to quote Solomon’s Wisdom.
    Unfortunately, I still can’t laugh at this since as I’m writing this I also have to stop myself from vomiting.
    Brothers, there are millions of men in danger of or living under that system right now. Their only sin being that they are good guys, which is why I’ll try my best to inform as many men as I can even if it gets me in ‘trouble’.
    I like to think of myself as past red pill rage but seeing it laid out like that really put a knot in my stomach.
    The worst of it is that I truly believe most men see it for what it is, but somehow refuse to accept it. My take on it, as well as my personal experience, is that men cannot bring themselves to accept it because that would also mean accepting that the ‘sweet’ woman they love is actually a cold ruthless calculating bitch that has no feelings whatsoever for them. That would be a huge blow to any sensible man’s self esteem and few men are willing to inflict such a blow upon themselves.

The answer is NO. “I could but I won’t”. Memini murum!

+14
    Beer
    Beer
    Participant

I could rewrite the article in 3 steps.

1. Cook
    2. Clean
    3. Blowjobs

Most guys would treat a woman that could do those things without complaining and being a c~~~ like an absolute goddess…unfortunately women would rather take the 8 step approach that is 10x the effort and amounts to nothing but a bunch of s~~~ tests and head games that in the end just serve as a recruitment tool for MGTOW.

+7
    Killmandrill
    Killmandrill
    Participant

Look and see all those future old cat ladies, following my tips! FTFY /s

Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent. Friedrich Nietzsche

+7

Anonymous

Hey ladies – You can turn any man into your boot-licking love slave with these tips from a top psychiatrist.

No, you can’t. This forum is full of men you cannot control or manipulate in any way.

+11
    John Woods 13
    John Woods 13
    Participant

Dr. Rotondi can go f~~~ herself, which I’m sure she does. Nonetheless, I have to give her credit for describing(yes she is describing not instructing) so well 7 prevalent behaviors of ‘the modern woman’. 7, because the first one is an impossibility.

The answer is NO. “I could but I won’t”. Memini murum!

+7
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

Dr. Rotondi can go f~~~ herself, which I’m sure she does. Nonetheless, I have to give her credit for describing(yes she is describing not instructing) so well 7 prevalent behaviors of ‘the modern woman’. 7, because the first one is an impossibility.

John, she just should have said “Know what you want, right now”. What actually makes it work so well for women is that what she wants tomorrow will be completely different than what she wants right now. So the woman keeps moving the bar and the guy never gets a chance to get comfortable in his role. That keeps the guy ALWAYS chasing because even she doesn’t know what f~~~ she will want tomorrow.

Eventually her happiness becomes his job. She has a boyfriend/husband and he has a boss. THAT HE PAYS!! He has to pay for the opportunity be her employee. Because…..vagina.

We all get what we tolerate

+8
    Durden
    Durden
    Participant

You do realize this is a satire article correct? The author is named Foxington Delaware. Basically just trolled all of you. This is a news source that claims mutants, aliens and other weird s~~~.

Here is an article for a 6 inch alien just found in Chile from the same source.

http://weeklyworldnews.com/aliens/55757/6-inch-alien/

Here’s another claiming Miley Cyrus is quitting music. Spoiler its from 2013.

http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/57447/miley-cyrus-quits-music/

Its great to see the Weekly World News is still around to some degree. Used to pick it up at the super market. Bat Boy article are always hilarious.

But seriously guys don’t be idiots and verify facts before you make judgments.

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything

+5
    Atton
    Atton
    Participant

Since when did all men become African slaves.

A MGTOW is a man who is not a woman's bitch!

+5
    Anthony
    Anthony
    Participant

You do realize this is a satire article correct? The author is named Foxington Delaware. Basically just trolled all of you. This is a news source that claims mutants, aliens and other weird s~~~.

It maybe satire, but I know of plenty of women who actually think like this. This is exactly how they get manginas to do their bidding.

Manginas will do just about anything for sex/female validation.

Thank God I’m a MGTOW.

Once you have a Fleshlight real vaginas become worthless.

+7
    Rebalanced
    Rebalanced
    Participant

It may be satire but there is much truth said in jest (especially in that list), my short response to those points follows:

1. KNOW WHAT YOU WANT.

NO YOU CANNOT GET 2 OPPOSITES THAT CANNOT CO EXIST AT THE SAME TIME AND YOU CANNOT HAVE THEM RIGHT NOW!

2. CUT HIM OFF.

GO AHEAD, JUST DON’T BE CRYING WHEN HE F**** SOMEONE ELSE

BE AWARE HE CAN GET THAT ELSEWHERE AND IT HURTS YOU WAY WORSE WHEN HE DOES THAT BACK TO YOU

BE PREPARED TO BE VERY ALONE

NO PROBLEM, HE CAN GET THAT ELSEWHERE TOO.

OR NOT, THERE’S PLENTY MORE ‘FISH’ IN THE SEA AND HIS HAND CAN DO A BETTER JOB THAN YOU ANYWAY

BE AWARE THAT EQUAL RIGHTS MEANS YOU CAN GET BACK WHATEVER YOU GIVE

ADVICE HEEDED, YOUR C~~~ISH BEHAVIOUR WILL NOW NO LONGER BE TOLERATED OR FORGIVEN

I don't need pussy

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT