87 percent of women orgasm during rape???

Topic by Monk Mode

Monk Mode

Home Forums The Litter Box 87 percent of women orgasm during rape???

This topic contains 54 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by Hollowtips  hollowtips 6 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    +15
    Monk Mode
    Monk Mode
    Participant

—– TOPIC RELOCATED TO LITTER BOX BECAUSE MOST OF THE WORLD IS FAR TOO OBSESSED WITH “WHAT WOMEN WANT” AND “WHAT WOMEN GET OFF ON”. STUDIES ALSO REVEAL WOMEN ARE AROUSED BY MONKEY SEX.…. BUT FRANKLY, WE DON’T CARE. IF YOU ARE SO FASCINATED BY THIS AND WISH TO LEARN MORE, YOU CAN GOOGLE AND FIND NEARLY 10 MILLION OTHER RESULTS WITH MORE INFORMATION. THANK YOU. ——–
    ( No negative reflection intended toward the original poster. )

Okay I have heard lots and lots of stories about women with rape fantasies,Personally I dated two girls who were into this fetish:

– One used to ask me to sneak into her bedroom at night and take off her panties while she pretend to be asleep and rape her, and she pretend to wake up and not want it and keeps saying : No and Stop! but she Loved it! mind you this was when I was a teen in the end of 80s and beginning of 90s, I wouldn’t dare getting into this in the 2016.

– The second used to wait for me in her office ( her father owned a cellphone company ) I would come and bang her on her desk , while the files and papers fall all over the place, she insists on keeping the door unlocked, I guess she loved the thrill of being caught, luckily nobody ever walked in on us, they all knew she was the boss’s daughter and probably had an idea on what was going on. I will spare you the details.

During med school, the professor of forensic medicine told us in a lecture that about 80% of raped women enjoy it and don’t resist, and I thought to myself : what an asshole.

I did some googling and found some interesting confessions, your thought about this gentlemen.

Here is one of many many stories on the internet:

I was violently raped last summer. I know I’m supposed to feel traumatized and everything but the truth is I feel great.
    submitted 3 years ago by rosey-
    For reasons that will become clear shortly I have to be vague with a lot of details with this post.
    I’m in my mid 20s and work for a small company as a receptionist. Most of my coworkers are men. From day one I was getting hit on by a lot of the guys but it’s in my nature to want to be the Cool Girl so I just went with it. They all knew I had a long time boyfriend who I live with so most of the flirting & sexist remarks were just in good fun. They would try to embarrass me and I’d just roll with it and give it back. Honestly, none of these guys ever thought I was serious in my flirtations and I knew they weren’t serious either.
    All except for Randall (that’s not his real name). He gave me a bad vibe from day one. He was always quiet and didn’t join in the breakroom banter like the other guys but the way he looked at me was always disconcerting. Also, he was older than most of the others and looked like a person with a bad past. I eventually found out that he’d been in prison for attempted murder of his second wife about fifteen years ago. I thought that was just a work rumor but it turned out to be true. Even though I didn’t believe it he still gave me the creeps.
    One day my boss asked me if I could stay late to finish a new database entry project. This was not unusual. I often stay late at work and sort of rely on the overtime that provides. That particular day I didn’t finish up until about eight, long after everyone else had left. As usual I went around to make sure the warehouse had been locked up, turn off the lights, all of that.
    While in the warehouse I was attacked by Randall. It turns out he had waited the entire time for me to come back there (the doors separating the warehouse from the front office lock automatically after 5 and only a couple people, myself included, have the key). He grabbed me and started calling me a bunch of filthy names. He hit me so hard I was certain he broke my jaw (he didn’t but he did chip three of my teeth). I was so stunned by the sudden attack I barely made a sound.
    He tore at my clothes after that leaving them in tatters. He held me down with one hand around my neck while he mauled my body with the other. I was absolutely terrified. I honestly thought he wanted to kill me. But I do admit that for some reason, the adreneline the confusion the whatever, my body did respond in ways I wouldn’t have dreamed.
    I’ve been told this isn’t unheard of. Some say it’s the body’s way of defending itself during a rape so that the damage is minimized. But to be honest it was more than that for me. The thing I can’t tell anyone is that I actually had several orgasms during the assault even though the actual rape didn’t last very long.
    Don’t get me wrong: as soon as he was gone I was a crying mess and the first thing I did was call 911. And I was in severe pain, espeically my jaw/teeth, my vagina, and my breasts (he mauled the hell out of them) among other things. I was in the hospital for two days and did everything I was expected to do. Randall was arrested and pleaded guilty to two of the four counts he was charged with. At the last minute he changed his mind about some other counts he was charged with and so there will be a trial but everyone tells me it will be a slam dunk case. I probably don’t even need to testify.
    Everyone in my life, from my boyfriend to my parents to my friends, thinks it’s weird that I’m basically back to my old self already. They don’t say that, but I can tell. My dad doesn’t understand why I don’t sue the company and is outraged I still work there (I got a long paid leave after the assault but I did return). My boyfriend keeps trying to get me back into therapy. All my friends, especially my male friends, treat me totally different.
    The worst thing is that I even fantasize about rape now, which is supposed to be common unless you’ve actually been violently raped the way I was. I asked my boyfriend if he’d be interested in doing some light bondage with me awhile ago and he freaked out. In fact, he’s become so timid in bed that it’s like he either sees me as damaged goods or he’s worried I’ll freak out if he shows the least amount of agression.
    I feel so guilty about not being traumatized by what happened that I have actually forced myself to cry while recounting the attack. As in, if I make myself appear messed up people will accept me. If I don’t, they’ll think something’s really wrong.
    And yes I’ve been in therapy. I hear this crap all the time about how I’m still in shock but I’m really not. When Randall forced himself on me I stopped struggling for the most part and just enjoyed myself. There was something very carnal and amazing about that but how can I explain that to a doctor? Or to a detective? Or to my loved ones?
    I wonder if there are soldiers who see some horrible things or have horrible things happen to them and later feel this way: like, something must be wrong with them for not being f~~~ed up by it. Everyone knows the PTSD soldier and we all feel bad for him. But are there soldiers who just shrug and say ‘Yeah, it was f~~~ed up but it was sort of fun.’ ?
    I don’t know.

I am surprised and disgusted, if this is true I will progress to MGTOW LEVEL 4.

Stop a wedding, and fire a divorce attorney today.

+7
    Mu_uN
    Mu_uN
    Spectator

Yes it’s true, and this has always been known, but hidden by the feminists. Post rape files of almost 5000 counselled women had been revealed… and that is how the report was made.

The main problem is that the source article has been removed by the feminazis.

It was co-autho authored by Dr. Herschel Liebowitz and published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry in 2010. Would be nice if someone could buy and keep that journal as evidence… even scan it and upload it on MGTOW.com so everyone can see.

Same goes for all other evidence, which should be stacked, before it is destroyed by the feminist nazis… and we are locked away for raising our voices

+3
    Monk Mode
    Monk Mode
    Participant

BOSTON – A study published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry is causing controversy in the psychiatric community for some of its unexpected findings. The study, titled “Shame and Guilt in the Aftermath of Sexual Attack”, verifies much of what we know about the mental health of rape victims. However, one observation in particular is raising eyebrows. After analyzing the anonymous transcripts of over 5,000 post-rape counseling sessions, the authors point out that almost all female rape victims experience orgasm during the attack.

Asked for comment, Dr. Herschel Liebowitz, one of the authors of the study, said, “Millions of years of evolution has hard-wired women to be attracted to strong, dominant, and aggressive men. Unfortunately, rapists exhibit an extreme form of these characteristics, even if only temporarily, and this causes an unexpected and involuntary physiological response in the victim.”

Researchers focused on the psychiatric impact of this involuntary response. “Rape victims in general tend to experience an overwhelming sense of shame and guilt”, noted Dr. Liebowitz. “This study finds that the guilt is not a result of the attack necessarily, but rather her own response to the attack. Intellectually, she is disgusted at being violated by an anonymous attacker. But physically, her body seems to have welcomed the attack in the form of sexual climax or orgasm. We believe this contradiction in feelings is the primary source of their shame and guilt.”

+3
    Enjoy The Decline
    Enjoy The Decline
    Participant

Man, I think that this topic should be deleted. You do make good posts in this message board a lot of the times, but maybe we should not go there since I heard from someone here that one guy here wanted to rape girls and keymaster banned his a**. Keep up with making good posts in general though.

"Question everything" - Albert Einstein

+3
    Monk Mode
    Monk Mode
    Participant

Man, I think that this topic should be deleted. You do make good posts in this message board a lot of the times, but maybe we should not go there since I heard from someone here that one guy here wanted to rape girls and keymaster banned his a**. Keep up with making good posts in general though.

If Keymaster deems that this topic is not appropriate and breaks the general rule of decency and maybe the rules of this forum , he can go ahead and delete it, and I will apologize for starting it. But bear in mind I am not saying it is true that women enjoy rape, I just heard similar stories all over the internet and from my personal life, I would like to see what other members say about it, that is all.

Rape is a terrible terrible crime , it is worse than killing someone since the victim is still alive and lives with the trauma, what I am saying is : is it true? really? do 87% of rape victims get orgasms during the ordeal? and….. why???

+5
    Jan Sobieski
    Jan Sobieski
    Participant

I disagree, this is not a pro rape post.

My friend MM is an honorable man and it is a published study.

Love is just alimony waiting to happen. Visit mgtow.com.

+8
    Experienced
    experienced
    Participant

Decades ago an elderly gentleman told me that one of the old stud farms top selling items was the “Old Miner’s Rape.”
    One woman had made it her detailed request; the idea was stolen, much to the stud farm’s profit.
    A woman would pay to walk into a completely dark room, and a smelly unshowered unshaved male whore would slam the door shut behind her, literally throw her on the bed, rip off her clothes and eff the living eff out of her.
    Word got ’round and it became the most popular option.

"It seems like there's times a body gets struck down so low, there ain't a power on earth that can ever bring him up again. Seems like something inside dies so he don't even want to get up again. But he does."

+4
    Jan Sobieski
    Jan Sobieski
    Participant

@monk,

Your a MD right? I don’t know the brain pathways to cause an orgasm but can solely physical stimulus cause an orgasm or must one be in the mood?

Love is just alimony waiting to happen. Visit mgtow.com.

+4
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

I disagree, this is not a pro rape post.

My friend MM is an honorable man and it is a published study.

It doesn’t matter. This is like juggling a jar of nitroglycerin. It is going to explode.

If this is true, it could be less an “orgasm” as the classic sense from a endorphin rush of the brain, and a this is just a case of muscle contraction of the uterus. This would not be an sense of enjoyment, but an act of an involuntary response. During a traumatic even, muscles in the abdomen can do a number of things. The bladder and colon can contract, making someone p~~~ and loose their bowels. In a woman, the uterus is right between those two organs. So, if those two organs contract, the uterus would involuntarily contract as well.

+3
    Monk Mode
    Monk Mode
    Participant

@Monk,

Your a MD right? I don’t know the brain pathways to cause an orgasm but can solely physical stimulus cause an orgasm or must one be in the mood?

The mood is very important. If they don’t want it and or they are afraid or in a stress, it will be inhibited and the brain will stop any normal physiological function, the brain controls everything.

+4
    Experienced
    experienced
    Participant

Try, “My Secret Garden”

http://www.amazon.com/My-Secret-Garden-Womens-Fantasies/dp/0704332949

As long as they’re relinquished of responsibility in their fantasies, they go bonkers.
    My guess is half the feminazis have had similar thoughts and are ticked off at themselves about it, and deal with it by finger pointing.

"It seems like there's times a body gets struck down so low, there ain't a power on earth that can ever bring him up again. Seems like something inside dies so he don't even want to get up again. But he does."

+5
    Bigboy83
    bigboy83
    Participant

I guest the feminists c~~~s of the rape culture, Backfired!

C~~~s can say these things, because well, who’s going to stop them. And since attention isn’t easy to come by for them, they’ll say anything.

Shit Tested, Cunt Approved.

+8
    Unicron
    Unicron
    Participant

I once dated a girl who was molested/raped by her father as a child and every time we had sex she would moan ‘Daddy’ when she orgasmed.

Marriage is the process of finding out what kind of man your wife would have preferred.

+15
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

This is common knowledge. From Rhianna enjoying being mistreated and going back for more violence… to Charles Manson’s 23 year old fiancee…. to stats on why women don’t even report “sexual assaults” that allegedly took place….. to sell out audiences at 50 ShadesOfRape which is whopping best seller among women… to f~~~ing dead VAMPIRES that sneak into their house at night to watch her sleep…. it all synchs up.

Everybody knows it.

Important thing to remember is NOT TO GIVE A F~~~ about the sick s~~~ women get off on.

STUDIES ALSO REVEAL WOMEN ARE AROUSED BY MONKEY SEX.

I had a woman in my bed who wanted to be smacked around , and I don’t mean putting my hand print on her ass, either. “Slap me” she said. “Slap me hard”. F~~~ off. No I will not – and I don’t give a s~~~ that you get off on it and can’t orgasm unless you’re being mistreated. My pants were back on in 30 seconds and I got the f~~~ out of there.

NEVER give a woman the opportunity to demonize you. Deny her that. Point out exactly how f~~~ed in the head she is, and go your own way. If it’s not right – go your own way was always the underlying dialogue and the louder voice of reason.

“87 percent of women orgasm during rape” and “women aroused by monkey sex”?????

Who cares!! 87 percent of women must be f~~~ed in the head.
    And I’m being GENEROUS.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +8
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

•••••••

True story.

YESTERDAY, someone emailed us and asked “Do you support Roosh V’s pro-rape statement?” to which I responded personally:

“WHATT?? NO!!. What f~~~ed way to open an email. Women are MUCH too horny for that. If Roosh V understood that, he wouldn’t even MAKE a pro-rape statement. Because he doesn’t have to. Women are more promiscuous than men!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1093011/Women-far-promiscuous-men-says-shock-new-study.html

.. and there you go.

After all, you can’t “rape” the willing.

Turns out, ROK actually published an article called “10 things women don’t want you to know”. And one of those 10 things is “women are hornier than you”. This would also explain why Feminists would scurry to delete another thing they don’t want you to know: This “87%” stat.

So it seems Roosh already understands this about women and his silly “pro-rape” statement was no more than a staged publicity stunt to illicit a reaction.

If Keymaster deems that this topic is not appropriate and breaks the general rule of decency and maybe the rules of this forum , he can go ahead and delete it, and I will apologize for starting it.

No need, because you’re only reiterating a fact that came from scientific study and testimony – published elsewhere. If you were using this as vehicle or way of saying “women like that so let’s give women what they want!!” then that would be deleted and we would eject that s~~~. But this is why MGTOW rocks, because we don’t give a s~~~ what sick s~~~ women get off on.

Nobody here is ENDORSING it and thinks it’s right, or acceptable.
    We will delete anyone who does – faster than you can say “orgasm”.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +10
    Motiv
    Motiv
    Participant

An x of mine told me once when she was constipated and had a hard s~~~ it would hurt real bad but some times bring her near orgasm.
    Dose this mean she enjoyed being constipated? nope

Cool story babe now go make me a sandwich

+4
    Soldier-Medic
    Soldier-Medic
    Participant

Would be nice if someone could buy and keep that journal as evidence

If you could give me the specific name of the study then I may be able to find it.

"I asked you a question. I didn't ask you to repeat what the voices in you head are telling you" ~ Me. ........Yes I'm still angry.

+5
    Michael
    Michael
    Participant

87% of women orgasm during RAPE? Let’s define rape since you seem to have forgotten;

Rape: “the crime, typically committed by a man, of forcing another person to have sexual intercourse with the offender against their will”

87%? How about .0001%? I mean come on. You actual believe this? Do they orgasm before during or after they are fighting, scratching, and screaming bloody murder?

Come on pal. What a stupid post.

Posts like these (and the tranny post) are seriously making me want to leave this website ASAP.

+6
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

@michael

I mean come on. Do they orgasm before during or after they are fighting, scratching, and screaming bloody murder?

Aye, there’s the rub. Women do not define “rape” as you just did. If “rape” were “penetrating her against her own will while she is kicking, fighting, scratching, screaming and crying bloody murder” … not even .0001% would fall in that category. And you know it.

So keep it in proper perspective and then you’ll realize it’s not “THIS POST” (or website) that’s ridiculous.

—-

Was she kicking and screaming and clawing and scratching? Did any sex at all take place? No! She was given a ticket from law officer for driving without a license. Women wouldn’t know the difference between “rape” and “non-rape” even if you asked her to swear to tell the truth – the whole truth and nothing but the truth – so help her.

If she got away with that s~~~… THEN she would have had an orgasm,
    and it would have been a MAN who was raped out of a reputation, life, and career.

It’s actually more accurate to say 87% of women orgasm from LYING ABOUT IT.

••••••

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3029727/He-needs-taught-lesson-Lawyers-teen-accused-raping-13-girls-say-social-media-chats-prove-framed-player.html

Were those 13 lying facebook skanks penetrated against their own will while kicking, fighting, scratching, screaming and crying bloody murder?

http://reason.com/blog/2015/04/24/student-accused-of-rape-by-mattress-girl
    http://dailycaller.com/2015/04/24/the-text-of-the-mattress-girl-lawsuit-will-shock-you/

Was that lying skank penetrated against her own will while kicking, fighting, scratching, screaming and crying bloody murder?

No.

She texted him “f~~~ me in the butt”.
    She orgasmed from LYING about it, and her prom date was a f~~~ing MATTRESS.

They are INSANE.

+7
    NotMyProblem
    NotMyProblem
    Participant

In my experience, 90%+ females I’ve met get off on that s~~~. (the others are probably lying) They call them “ravishment” fantasies now, because it supposedly sounds more PC.

I have to admit I had a little 50 shades of gray period in my life(2 years). The farthest I would go is being verbally dominant, never physically dominant, for obvious reasons.

What I found was the number 1 way to punish a female was to simply ignore her. Cut off the attention. In PUA terms it’s called a “freeze-out”.

Men have a tendency to Dominate, women have a tendency to Submit. The sexes are meant to complement one another. Yin and Yang.

If you want to get laid, Dominate(within reasonable boundaries). If you want relationship/marriage/children, Submit.

Dominate really just means be the leader and take responsibility for everything.

Not my property... Not my problem

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT