A beautiful distraction

Topic by Will Robinson

Will Robinson

Home Forums Cool S~~~ & Fun Stuff A beautiful distraction

This topic contains 22 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Hermit  Hermit 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    +5
    Will Robinson
    Will Robinson
    Participant

A request to share some pictures of beautiful scenes from nature from around the world (or even of / from space).

Post your most breathtaking picture of nature (doesn’t have to be one you’ve taken).

I’ll start:

nature

May you walk in peace and happiness, May you and all mgtow, near and far walk in peace and happiness.

+2
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

There goes my favorite habitat.

The steep valleys are free of phone masts and there is also no TV or (strong) radio reception, a refuge for electro-sensitive people.

:::::: #MANOUT - Uncunt the Mighty Vagina from your life and live as a free man - #ICETHEMOUT ::::::
    +1
    Will Robinson
    Will Robinson
    Participant

There goes my favorite habitat.

The steep valleys are free of phone masts and there is also no TV or (strong) radio reception, a refuge for electro-sensitive people.

Awesome. I’d love to go off grid and live in a wood cabin with views like that. Thanks for re-posting here.

May you walk in peace and happiness, May you and all mgtow, near and far walk in peace and happiness.

+1
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

The “Schüsselbach valley”.

The “Ernstbach” valley. Many kilometers long and free of people.

We also have those but they hide from hikers. I have never seen one.

:::::: #MANOUT - Uncunt the Mighty Vagina from your life and live as a free man - #ICETHEMOUT ::::::
    +1
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

My shoes always need a total cleaning after that.

And the “Wisper” River (It’s rather a stream but becomes loud and obnoxious during the rain season)

+2
    Will Robinson
    Will Robinson
    Participant

Never been here, but this beach looks amazing

beach

+2
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

No Risk, no fun…

In the autumn:

+2
    Will Robinson
    Will Robinson
    Participant

The bigger picture

space

+1
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

In the adjacent “Wisper Valley” these rocks are everywhere.

Long time ago, slate was being mined here and as a hiker you still walk over millions of these these gray and brittle rocks.

And there are dead mines as well, unfortunately all locked up.

+2
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

I walked this bridge many times. Looks inviting, but the steep pathway up the hill (behind the photographer) consists of rotten wood poles to hold on to. Use at your own risk. No will find you and the cell phone won’t work.

LOL.

+3
    Will Robinson
    Will Robinson
    Participant

I’ve tried pushing this one down the hill, but it won’t budge

rock

+2
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

These abandoned mines are still one mystery to be inspected during the next decade of my mandatory body detoxification.

This will not get boring and I will map all of them with the exact GPS position.

+1
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

Wet feet anyone?

Building code?

Enter at your own risk.

You’ll find 1970’s tires in the backyard of this place.

+1
    Gerald
    Gerald
    Participant

I’ve tried pushing this one down the hill, but it won’t budge

rock

You mean the woman in the photo, right?

#ICETHEMOUT. #MANOUT. @METOO. #MENTOO

+1
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

A dust devil in a field nearby where I live. My son and I had to stop and watch it. If you look close, you can see my son who decided to chase it down.

dust

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+1
    Aussie
    Aussie
    Participant

sd

" I feel threatened "

+1
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

The Rhine River, near Lorch:

And plenty of old military installations…

+1
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

The “star” in the sky is actually Earth as viewed from Mars. If you can zoom in, you can also see the Earth’s moon.

mars

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+1
    Aussie
    Aussie
    Participant

The earth must have been on the other side of the sun then. Because Earth from Saturn which is a few miles further out looks about the same.

Either that or we never really went to Mars, the same as we never really went to the moon.

de

OR
    FOR A LARGER PERSPECTIVE

" I feel threatened "

+1
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

bridge

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT