A Call For A Nation Wide Sex Strike

Topic by ResidentEvil7

ResidentEvil7

Home Forums MGTOW Central A Call For A Nation Wide Sex Strike

This topic contains 28 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by Tron  Tron 5 hours, 47 minutes ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

buahahwhahwah!!!

for real…

First Playboy (once the most Liberal risque magazine in the world) went so far LIbtard that it started censoring itself and published magazines with NO NUDITY. !!!! They went so far left, they circled around to conservative!!! hehe

Now these Libtard “not my president” Harlots are preaching Chastity. wtf.. the IRONY of IDIOCY

LOLOLOL. All men with patience are rewarded with infinity LOLZ

You can't sell a man on what he learned to live without.

+4
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Somewhere in the bread basket of womanhood there are 6 Landwhales planted around a table eating breakfast watching the view on TV. In between forkfuls of pancakes one of them chants”you tell them Alyisa,….NO SEX!” The others all grunts in agreement.

lol

I ALMOST didn’t even notice that she is FAT. LOL
    She kinda has a few other things going on in her appearance that keep the eyes busy, and NOT in a good way< when you see this one!!! LOL LOL

I can practically SMELL her through the computer monitor.

Sex strike. LOL.

My sex drive is so low that the gf initiates sex all the time.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+2
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

As others have posted, as long as the baby killers refuse to have sex, that should cut down on abortions. They’re helping the cause of pro lifers.

Besides, if men want sex, they’ll get it. The honest gals who f.u.c.k for a living won’t be going on a sex strike.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+3
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a worse strike in my entire life. Seriously, it’s the equivalent of a parent punishing a child by keeping him/her out of school till behavior improves.

I’d bet 90% of the women are already having sex exclusively with pro choice men, so they’re actually punishing the men who agree with them, not those who disagree. They are proving the point that abstinence is a valid alternative to abortion. They are proving that women are willing to use sex as weapon to get what they want. And they are forcing discussion on abortion in places and situations where it will not go over well.

Hey babe, let’s go back to my place!
    No, I’m not doing that anymore.
    Oh, are you saving yourself for marriage?
    No
    Holding out for the right guy?
    No
    Switching teams?
    No.
    Then why?
    Because if I get pregnant, I want to abort it, and they won’t let me. Once they let me abort it again, then I’ll be back open for business.
    Ah, never mind. I’m not interested anymore.

Ok. Then do it.

+2
    Tic
    Tic
    Participant

so, that used up Hollywood whore won’t f~~~ me now? Okay, so nothing has changed for me, then. somehow I will find the will to carry on.

God bless peace and freedom.

+2
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

You can’t stop women from killing the unborn. It’s in their DNA. They’ll risk their own lives just to make sure that an unwanted child is not born. AWALT.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+2
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

I’m fed up with women making every political issue all about them, fighting for their so-called rights, because they sure as hell don’t care about our rights. They want to abort innocent kids and if you take that away, then they call that a war on women’s rights. You never see women fighting for men’s rights, but you see idiot men fighting along side them for women’s rights and I for one am sick of it! Just like breast cancer; why should we worry about breast cancer awareness month in October, but women aren’t fighting for prostate cancer awareness for men.

So yeah, they want me to worry about their rights and health, but they sure as hell don’t give a tinker’s ass about mine as a man. F-U-C-K them all to the flaming pits of hell!

This is a man's world and we men must take it by the throat and make it give us everything we desire!

Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

I’m fed up with women making every political issue all about them, fighting for their so-called rights, because they sure as hell don’t care about our rights.

Women don’t have rights.

Women have privileges.

Rights are universal. Privileges are limited to a select few. By definition. The word “privilege” literally means “private law”.

Tron
    Tron
    Participant

DITTO!!! A sex strike by women? It sounds too good to be true!! Women will cave in. They won’t be able to trap guys or use sex to get free s~~~ anymore. They aren’t worth it anymore.

Tron

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.