A Dear Polly take down for the ages

Topic by TaxGuy

TaxGuy

Home Forums Blue Pill Hell A Dear Polly take down for the ages

This topic contains 12 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Tic  Tic 2 days, 18 hours ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    +4
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/always-steal-friends-boyfriends-t-110015468.html

If you’ve got 5 minutes, I promise this is a good read. The girl writes in for advice because for some reason she can’t stop stealing her friends’ boyfriends. The reply is gold. Here’s a little sample where “Polly” tells her the message she’s sending to her friends as she’s stealing their men:

Now read these messages you sent to your friends, one more time. These are the messages you received as a kid.

Even when you’re at your best — happy, hopeful, excited — YOU ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Even when everything is about to turn magical and special and amazing, YOU DON’T STAND A CHANCE.

Even when you’re sure you can trust someone, you can’t — not your mom, not your dad, no one. Everyone is selfish and ruthless and cruel. YOU DON’T MATTER AT ALL.

Two women talking about how screwed up in the head they are. And it gives a pretty good insight into what’s going on in their mind.

Sugar and spice and everything nice, that’s what little girls are made of….

We all get what we tolerate

+2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

As usual, no accountability. She is ‘undervalued’ and it’s all someone else’s fault.

+2
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

As usual, no accountability. She is ‘undervalued’ and it’s all someone else’s fault.

True. I was just impressed at the other woman tearing her apart for her bulls~~~. It’s a pretty good look inside the mind of a woman by another woman.

We all get what we tolerate

+2
    Johnny zero
    Johnny zero
    Participant

Lot of truth there

See things as they are and not as you would want them to be

+2

Magnificent response. Pretty sure it was written by a dude. Women aren’t that direct — even with other women.

When women lead, destruction is the destination. -- Me.

+2
    Knarley Bob
    Knarley Bob
    Participant

Kinda like a burgler saying, the reason I burgled the place is, they got better stuff than I do.

What a crock.

OATHKEEPERS, not on our watch. MOLON LABE

+3

True. I was just impressed at the other woman tearing her apart for her bulls~~~. It’s a pretty good look inside the mind of a woman by another woman.

I was surprised the other woman called her on her rationalizing bulls~~~. Very surprised. Wonder if the “woman” is really a guy.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+2
    Spleefer
    Spleefer
    Participant

From the Article.
    (I’d like to take a moment here to say I am by no means a big drinker — in fact, some of the situations I’ve described have made me very averse to alcohol, because like a lot of people, my worst tendencies are often set loose under the influence. Just wanted to clarify since these stories might paint a different picture.)

That reads like a POF bio, add these and you are ready to get dating gurlfriend. I Don’t like drama. I don’t party. I’m not a slut. My kids are my world.

Do you think she will change her behavior? She will be the controlling bitch wife that does everything she accuses her husband of doing.

Galatians 5:1 (KJV) Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

+1
    Handsome Vic
    Handsome Vic
    Participant

She’s a man-stealing whore, but at the end of all that she still gets her standard praise that she’s a special snowflake.

I'm going my own way. Maybe I'll see you there.

+2
    Tic
    Tic
    Participant

I’m also frustrated because this seems to keep cropping up in each major life stage since high school, and I’ve developed little in the way of skills to manage it.

this c~~~ is a sociopath. Just read the above sentence and consider that it is how this woman reflects on her terrible sinful behavior. “I’m frustrated”

F~~~ you c~~~. You shouldn’t just be frustrated. You should be shameful, remorseful, and apologetic.

The internet is the greatest thing that happened to men. There you have it. These bitches can’t help to reveal themselves.

God bless peace and freedom.

+1
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

The internet is the greatest thing that happened to men. There you have it. These bitches can’t help to reveal themselves.

Thanks to this gem, I found this wonderful one. FROM THE NEW YORK TIMES in CIRCA 2012. Boy have times sure changed.

READ this, and you start going. Hmm. What are they so unhappy about now? I thought it was wonderful being alone?

So.. Men are the ones that fear being alone? Well. How is that working out for you now? Odd. Hmm.

My have the times changed..

Being alone feels dangerous to a man. No one has your back. No one feeds you. No one nurses you in your sickbed. No one takes up a watch if you vanish or sends out a search party if you wander off the trail.

The world is dangerous enough without adding the dangers that come of being alone.

Women do not walk around alert for danger. Nor do we feel that being alone is dangerous, except in the rare instances when we fall and crack our tailbones. Women are hard-wired to read the signals that keep us from danger, and, when confronted by trouble, we escape, fleeing into our homes. In fact, I have observed that women who have escaped loudly troubled marriages often feel safer when they are alone.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+1
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

The best part:

As I said, my brain was joggled. Suddenly, everything I learned in the ’70s seemed refreshingly clear-eyed. A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle.

Now I understand why a man needs marriage like a fish needs water.

I may be alone down here in this snake pit of feelings, wrestling with questions that slither into the dark recesses of the human soul faster than you can shine a moonbeam at them.

At least, alone, it is quiet enough to hear myself think. But the guys may have a point.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+3
    Tic
    Tic
    Participant

Mickey,
    One could write pages of everything wrong with that article, but I frankly don’t care to. We both know “she” is full of s~~~.

I see plenty of divorced women my neck of the woods. In fact, its an epidemic. They are angry, sad, and definitely don’t like to be alone. I’ve heard it from the horse’s mouth and see the loneliness in their eyes. You know, as well as I, that the article is a form of social engineering. The breakdown of society is well underway, and they got women to be champions of their own downfall.

God bless peace and freedom.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.