A first step

Topic by Stealth

Stealth

Home Forums MGTOW Central A first step

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Branched off  Branched off 2 days, 20 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    +6
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

https://trib.al/I80vugK

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+5
    Foolsgold
    foolsgold
    Participant

Obviously needs to be tweaked a little bit but it’s a start. It would definitely cut down on the false reports filed. It kind of reminds me of things that used to happen when I was a kid. If you had a big mouth you would sooner or later get your @$$ kicked. You now knew there was always a chance you could end up taking a beating if you didn’t shut up and quit smarting off. This is a little bit bigger. You could end up in jail.

+4
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

I agree a first step. Someone realises there is a problem and that victim hood has become the greatest crown and profit maker around. That is a start at least.

How long till they crush the new legislation though I wonder?

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.