A Great Reason to Cut Your Cable

Topic by

Home Forums MGTOW Central A Great Reason to Cut Your Cable

This topic contains 40 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by BONE  BONE 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    +3

Anonymous

Thanks E. I reported it as hate speech too.  Now that I’m not dealing with third party email flow problems I figured out how to report it.  It’s actually p~~~ing off a lot of people from my readings today. I predict backfire.  I only stream or watch old TV programs over the air. Those white kids are pathetic and a total disgrace to themselves.

@BlackMGTOWS: Imagine a TV show promoting black shame.  I’d be offended by that too as would you.

I swear they want black and white Americans fighting each other for the elites to leverage it. They failed to use the Charleston shooting due to the culture that prevails in Charleston and Savannah which foiled their plans.

Issue reported:
    Hateful or abusive content > Promotes hatred or violence
    Timestamp selected:
    1:14
    Additional details:
    Offensive and promotes hatred

+3
    Exsliventxs
    Exsliventxs
    Participant

I haven’t done a damn thing to any black man, woman, or child (or in general). I get along with them just fine, and I constantly wonder WHO THE F~~~ IS STIRRING THE RACE POT!??

Of course it’s the media, never fails.

My favorite is reverse-racism…. wtf is that? You’re either racist or you’re not. It’s not “reverse” racism to be racist against whites… that’s just plain RACISM. It’s racist in and of itself to think that only whites can be “racist”.

My favorite comments on the video included statements like:

“So many white people crying, it’s gonna be good.”

Comments under it include

— Change “white” to black or Jewish and realize what a f~~~ing racist you really are.

People claiming to be liberals or SJW can’t realize their own racist views. It’d be funny if it weren’t so sad.

Just a Man
    Just a Man
    Participant

<small>I have to wonder, and I would never condone genocide, but the Jewish controlled media must realize if you want to p~~~ off a bunch of straight white dudes into becoming ultra-conservatives while displaying antisemitism behaviors that results in people being loaded up into train cars, this s~~~ is EXACTLY how you go down that road.</small>

This made me bust a gut laughing. Humor is what it is because it has truth in it. Funny how humor seems to be taking a hit now as well.

Philosophy, the female repellent

+2

Anonymous

WHO THE F~~~ IS STIRRING THE RACE POT!??

+2
    LightBringer
    LightBringer
    Participant

I have been tv free for a long time, whenever I see it it surprises me how ADD it is, and of course stupid.

+1
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

I thought MTV was supposed to be a channel about music. I’ve never had pay TV so maybe I’m mistaken.

+1
    Mana Knight
    Mana Knight
    Participant

Felix,

I agree. For some reason that feels a really odd time to watch T.V……….. that says to me you have nothing better to do.

I do not watch T.V. live. I own a T.V. yes, but it is not connected so I do not have to pay the licence fee. It is for video games/Dvd’s.

That way I only choose what I want to see. I never enjoyed just turning on T.V and watching what was on because it was on.  I hear people at work who just talk about how nothing good is on TV at the moment, but then they are watching it anyway…

+2
    Felix
    felix
    Participant

I have a TV but no cable or dish.  So to watch a game it needs be OTA on a local channel.  It is a net aware TV so I can watch Netflix.  Funny thing though, since I have found MGTOW  and learned about the ‘White Knight’, I have realized there are a hell of lot movies based on that.  MGTOW has reduced the number of movies I am willing watch.  There are not many MGTOW themed movies on Netflix. LOL

more throttle ..... less brakes.....

+1

Anonymous

MGTOW has reduced the number of movies I am willing watch.

Same here too. Since I’ve gone MGHOW, I find myself only enjoying only older movies where the women were truly feminine and the men weren’t manginas.  TV is the biggest time waster on Earth.

This is my first post here from my resurrected Mac.  The site works great on Yosemite’s Safari.

+3

Anonymous

MGTOW has reduced the number of movies I am willing watch.

Since MGTOW? Are you kidding me? I’ve been criticizing movies since as long as I can remember, I hated lovie dovie fairy tales! I was science fiction all the way, as a kid the Godzilla movies from japan were great, sure they were dubbed poorly, had stupid things like a flying turtle with fire and smoke coming out of it’s ass, but that’s not what interested me; it was the dioramas, it was awesome watching all the buildings and bridges n stuff getting destroyed! Ya knew it was a guy in a Godzilla suite, that’s what gave away the attention to detail on the miniaturized sets, the sets must have taken tens of thousands of sq. ft. to construct.

I’ve been giving DVD’s the “heel spin” since they first came out, and Video Cassettes (remember them) I use to plug the erase stopper and record over it…. These days; ALL MOVIES ARE LIKE THAT! (AMALT). Sadly I stopped collecting new movies as they appear to be sliding down the same s~~~ pipe that leads to the Litter Box.

“Heel Spin” defined: When one frustrated individual calmly removes an offensive FEMF~~~ DVD from it’s player, places it on the floor, and with his heel pressed over the center hole, he sees how many revolutions he can achieve without loosing his balance, to ride the heel carousel to a full stop, or at least 5 revolutions, is considered a perfect score! 100%

Felix
    felix
    Participant

Since MGTOW? Are you kidding me?

Well you know me… I am little slow at the switch sometimes.  LOL

more throttle ..... less brakes.....

+1
    Jeremiah Johnson
    Jeremiah Johnson
    Participant

I also cut my cable off several years back. It is a waste of money. Worse than that, it is a tax on dumb people. It is an outlet for the corporations to further push their globalist agenda, and mind f~~~ the dumb. You wonder why this country is going down in IQ on a yearly basis? It is because of the mind control, prescription drug companies pushing their ads 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The bombardment of quadruple bacon cheeseburger ads and naked whore beer ads. The endless stream of channels with absolutely nothing on at all. And when the f~~~ing douche bag corporate f~~~s actually do have a great show, ie; Firefly, they cancel it and replace it with some drivel about a dumb f~~~ loser guy begging episode after episode to get into his abusive, shaming bitch wife’s pants. Nope, I canceled mine years ago, and I recommend you do the same thing. UNPLUG YOUR CABLE!

Men are at a time when panning for gold in a urinal has a higher probability of success than finding a faithful and loving woman, it is time to go your own way.....

+1
    TheBard
    TheBard
    Participant

The funny thing is with the way things are going white people will be too thin in number to blame for everything and be the villains of society. I expect black men to be the next bad guy as they will be blamed for fatherless families, crimes, and ruining society. All of these SJW’s who are coming to the defense of every black person now no matter if they are guilty will soon turn their back on them when they need to. The media can’t get ratings if someone isn’t the bad guy.

As for MTV’s editing this isn’t surprising. In the Teen Mom tell all book some of the dads were saying how MTV edited all their parts to make them look like dead beat dads so the audience would be more sympathetic to the girls. Other times they would try to get guys to argue on purpose. Another truly messed up thing is that they edited Farrah’s part to make it look like she was heart broken over her child’s father dying, but from what people who know her have said she didn’t give 2 s~~~s about him and didn’t even tell him she was pregnant. She only cried about his death when the camera’s were on so people would feel sorry for her. One of her exes said one day he went to go pick her up and she was being all bitchy and selfish. MTV came to start filming and the minute the camera’s turned on she started crying about her child’s father being dead and how she wishes he was still here. As soon as the camera’s turned off she stopped crying, returned to her bitchy self, and started telling her boyfriend to hurry up.

I hope to be moving out soon with 2 friends and we have even talked about not getting cable since we wouldn’t really use it. For most of what I watch I don’t even need cable: Arrow, The Flash, Gotham, and Supergirl are the main shows I really tune into every week. For stuff like the walking dead and teen mom I can just buy them from google play and anime I would watch on adult swim just watch on crunchy roll instead.

+1
    MonkeyKingEnma21
    MonkeyKingEnma21
    Participant

Lol reported it with “It is promoting hatred against white men and women, think of the children!” wonder if that’ll work.

+1

Anonymous

MTV came to start filming and the minute the camera’s turned on she started crying about her child’s father being dead and how she wishes he was still here.

I’m sure that little bulls~~~ acting job did miracles for that c~~~’s boyfriend’s self-image. At least he’s lucky enough to be her ex. Hopefully, he learned his lesson about single moms.

I once shot about 20 minutes of a friend’s drunken babbling while we were roasting oysters. In whole, the entire footage was so boring. I edited it down to about 2 minutes and had people laughing their asses off at him when they saw it. He got p~~~ed at me when I gave it to him. I made him look like a buffoon with my selective editing. It was funny as hell but in no way reflected reality.

Anonymous

I’m not going to watch this thing, but from the picture linked it shows white women.

It is very difficult for me to believe that white women would get shamed on any TV show however. White women are also probably the most racist group you can find, one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen is white feminists s~~~ting all over minority females. They’ll use the minority females but then mock then behind their backs and also make sure the minority females understand they are lower on the totem pole even for feminism. As long as they’re useful idiots they will use them, but feminism has always been about the further increase of white female privilege, with minority women getting the s~~~ end of the stick.

Now I don’t like talk that white men have it worse than other men. As men we are all f~~~ed in the gynocentric West. I despise creating any rifts inside the MGTOW community for men of any gender. Victimhood whining is a feminist trait, let’s not stoop to that level. Let’s all agree as men we are discriminated against and second class citizens in the West.

If we ever topple the feminist marxists in control, then maybe we can start fighting each other, but not now. And honestly I hope not to see it even after. One of the great things about MGTOW I’ve enjoyed is that we have many different cultures and perspectives, and it shows the true nature of women no matter the race or setting. Let’s not throw away that unity over something petty.

TheBard
    TheBard
    Participant

MTV came to start filming and the minute the camera’s turned on she started crying about her child’s father being dead and how she wishes he was still here.

I’m sure that little bulls~~~ acting job did miracles for that c~~~’s boyfriend’s self-image. At least he’s lucky enough to be her ex. Hopefully, he learned his lesson about single moms.

Oh he did. You could tell by his face in the show he was not happy with the way she acted at times. In the book he said what made him not want to be with her anymore more was how when he took her to a BBQ she was a demanding bitch the whole time to everyone there. He certainly dodged the bullet there lol.

Helen be Damned
    Helen be Damned
    Participant

They’ve been calling it the idiot box for a long while now. This is a prime example of why the nickname is apt.

"You can keep your soul, I don't want a cell-mate." - Them Crooked Vultures

Peterfa
    peterfa
    Participant

Youtube killed the Video Star.

The Apprentice
    The Apprentice
    Participant

Pfft, what is this cable TV you speak of? That’s ancient technology man, everything now is on the INTERNET. YouTube, Netflicks, movies, shows, hulu, whatever. Anything on TV you can get on the internet. I don’t even own a TV.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.