A Marriage Whore-er Story

Topic by Ancientwisdom

Ancientwisdom

Home Forums MGTOW Central A Marriage Whore-er Story

This topic contains 46 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by Ancientwisdom  Ancientwisdom 9 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

AW,

Since you mentioned earlier that you did not read my first post on this thread.

I have no choice but to also not read your last post above so that we are even.

1 for 1 on posts not read.

(I didn’t read yours either. Just saw that you responded and am counter-not reading one of yours)

+2

Anonymous

Ancient…
    leave the man alone with his microscopic…. insecurities (actual image)

+4
    Maddlad
    Maddlad
    Participant

I like Sky-O’s posts and I’m sure many others do too. If it’s not your taste then you can just skip them, but to bag him for being himself is a bit stupid when we’re all encouraged to go our own way.

Sky-O I read you mate. I’ve been the secret c~~~ too-being told they love you and are just trying to find the right time to get out of their 13 year relationship. Yeah right, as if that’s gonna happen. Any secret c~~~s lurking….don’t believe a word those c~~~s say to you coz you’re just a plaything.
    Peace.

+3
    Bstoff
    bstoff
    Participant

How come we don’t talk about our c~~~s much in the forums?

Can we open a new forum just for c~~~s?

We can post picks of our c~~~s (like above), and maybe a few others.

Not sure what we should call the new forum about c~~~s if we get it though.

Any suggestions?

+2
    Ancientwisdom
    Ancientwisdom
    Participant

I like Sky-O’s posts

I said likewise:

Ancient Wisdom wrote:

Sky-O,

I enjoy (most) of your posts.

but to bag him for being himself is a bit stupid when we’re all encouraged to go our own way.

That’s not what’s happening.

Mentioning one’s own C~~~ 10+ times in one post, let alone the other threads is not GYOW, especially since it’s all about his ex who got married and he’s worried about that.

How is that “GYOW” ?

I didn’t even bring it up in the other threads he kept doing this in, because he was obviously hurt over his ex.

Other members on here did though. I didn’t. But, now it’s in every thread he posts in, which have nothing to do with his ex.

Hearing another man being upset over his ex posting how “happy” she is on Facebook because of her new hubby, then telling everyone here about how wonderful his C~~~ is, in every post is GYOW, then I stand corrected.

It’s not.

We all know this.

Fakebook/convoluting oneself and others, by EXCLAIMING your sexual prowess isn’t a property of MGTOW at all.

If you enjoy reading that, then – GREAT!

But, it has absolutely nothing to do w/ “Letting someone BE THEMSELVES” OR “GTOW”.

I’m not here to read someone’s self-sexual-pump-up about what a great ‘F~~~’ they are, while simultaneously being depressed over her new hubby.

Dude didn’t come here simply saying he’s: depressed/bitter/p~~~ed. No. It’s all a self-promotion/circle jerk, trying to convince himself what a fantastic f~~~ he is.

If your’e into that sort of thing – great. But this has nothing to do w/allowing one to express themselves or letting them GTOW; if anything it’s detrimental to that.

Resident cynic.

+2
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

It could be a sub forum for c~~~ experts.

Called:
    C~~~sperts

And cover a wide range of topics and discussions on types of c~~~s.

Chad c~~~
    Beta c~~~
    Vacation fling c~~~
    Secret c~~~
    BBC
    Married vs Cheating c~~~
    Etc, etc,

Omigosh!! C~~~s are sooooo much fun!!

Pics of c~~~s too. I’ll even post one of mine that I’ve perfected. Kind of like how Zoolander had his looks, like Blue Steel & LeTigre.

I don’t want to give my look away, in case I ever need to use it on a runway at some point, during a walk off with an adversary like Hansel or Zoolander.

But when I get out of the shower in the morning, I stand in front of a mirror to admire my tats, both nipple piercings and general physique and I splash some water on my c~~~. Make sure to get the helmet wet to give it a real polished & shiny look. And it reflects back if the lighting is good coming in from the window.

The helmet has a real Windex-like shine. Kind of like if a pumpkin was working on it, and spit right on the helmet then turned it up and could see her reflection in the helmet. That kind of shine. High LRV (light reflective value)

Much like Zoolander had to name his looks: I call it Le’Gloss

#myc~~~

+4
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

Fantastic advice

You would think it would be obvious and unnecessary, yet some fools still insist on sticking their dicks in that trap.

+4
    Won'tGetFooledAgain
    Won'tGetFooledAgain
    Participant

Women ideally want to stay on the c~~~ carousel forever, of course they love the privilege that being young, pretty and having a pussy gives them. In this day and age with Tinder and all the other dating websites I would estimate that the majority of women are into three digit c~~~ figures by the time the are in their early 30s

They will take a pause for a while to marry a beta to acquire a house, money and children but they are addicted to the carousel and it is always in the back of their mind. The ideal situation for a woman is to have a beta husband to provide a house, money and children and to have a chad to provide the ‘gina tingles and feels. I remember my ex wife watching the 19 year old next door cutting the grass with his top off, he was giving her tingles I could never give her.

As for condoms it’s not just younger women who are not bothered about them. I online dated a lot of women between 32 and 47 and I would estimate that 80% of them did not care if you wore one. I think a part of this is that their lives are so s~~~ with poor rented accomodation, debt, low paid crappy job that they wouldn’t mind getting pregnant buy a guy with a house and decent job so he can pickup the tab.

When a guy is putting a ring on it and paying full retail just imagine how many Chads she f~~~ed before you. The guys with the neck tattoos she met in a bar for an hour before taking them home. The chads she used to text to come over and f~~~ her. The friend of the guy her best friend was f~~~ing who she sucked off after a night out while her friend was upstairs f~~~ing her guy. If she is in her 30s, the 20 year old guys cum she loves to feel inside her as it makes her feel like a cougar, probably with his friend at the same time.

This is the same woman who doesn’t want to give you a blowjob because “it’s icky”

For women, everything eventually boils down to Alpha Fucks, Beta Bucks.

+6
    Clu
    Clu
    Participant

Thanks for this post.
    This quote is amazing, and right to the point:

Please tell me what exactly I can do, my confidence as a man has been destroyed. Before I found out about this, I tried to get my wife to open up sexually but she completely shot it down. I really believe she isn’t attracted to me in the way she was to those other guys. That’s why she felt completely fine being “their whore” but won’t give me a blow job. I want a woman that looks at me lustfully, not that has sex with me to fulfill “wifey duties.”

I don’t feel entitled to other types of sex with my wife. I want her to want to do them. Now even if she does do them it will be out of guilt, not out of desire. I don’t see how we can recover our marriage. I feel really s~~~ty that I won’t be able to seem my daughter as much, especially during her younger years.

That was exactly MY RED PILL!
    That is why I realized I have wasted 20 years of my life on someone who doesn’t care about me.

This is the greatest red pill: WOMEN DONT CARE ABOUT MEN!

Dear lurker,
    all these things you do for her? All the sacrifices you make because you “love her”?
    Its a one side deal.

Its not that you WANT TO BE PAYED… It would feel wrong to be like this, because it would fell like she doesn’t like you and does things out of obligation.

And you dont want that…

You only want one thing: that she wants you, and thus wants to do things for you (just like you do for her).

Guess what?

She. Does. Not. Care. About. You.

She. Will. Demand. Everything. From. You.

She. Will. Give. You. Nothing!

Because – and notice this, because its new:

SHE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!

None of them do.

P.S. – But she does care about what you PROVIDE! That is why she is willing to PAY! But realize that she will no do anything WILLINGLY. Because – have I said this? – she does not care about you.

Greetings, programs!

+5
    Arcturis
    Arcturis
    Participant

@clu Great comments.

That quote really is GOLD. It’s another one of those moments when you realise:

The sex you have with your gf / wife is almost always because it’s part of their duties (while they control EVERY other aspect of your life)

Unfortunately, The sex you want and what they’re ALL capable of is reserved for the chads and ‘secret c~~~s’.

And they say they love you, its ALL BS.

How i look

This picture says it all to me. I’ve experienced it and I bet every other man has too!

Protect Your Sovereignty. Women WILL TRY To Manipulate You. #NOCONTACT #ICETHEMOUT
    +1

Anonymous

G-MOW………….WHAT THE F~~~ING F~~~ DUDE??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Twist
    Twist
    Participant

c~~~

+2
    Oldschool
    Oldschool
    Participant

Sky o’s morning routine. Sorry I couldn’t resist, carry on.

Get a vasectomy.

+2
    BrainPilot
    BrainPilot
    Participant

That guy was never married to anyone but the girl who existed only in his head. The other girl (the gang banging slut) who was standing next to him at his wedding went to great lengths to impersonate that girl in his head, but that’s as close as he ever came to actually being married to her. The gang banging slut even produced a kid with his name on it (possibly even his DNA, but no guarantees on that without paternity test). But she was never the girl he married, just a slut who impersonated her.

The slut knew exactly who she was standing next to at the wedding. She picked him out VERY carefully. She didn’t accidentally stumble onto a good provider. She did her f~~~ing homework! And for years, she took everything he provided to her, while providing as little as possible to him. In exchange for everything he provided to her, she didn’t provide to him even what she had previously given away for nothing. She took as much as she could get, and returned as little as possible. And all her crying and begging and offering to do all that crap for him (after he found the tape and realized what he actually had) is just more of the same. She might have offered him something, and it might have been more than he had been getting up to that point. But it was still the minimum possible she thought she could offer to continue taking everything he was providing. She made that offer hoping that a slightly larger crumb would get the dog back on the leash.

My advice to this guy: treat the slut the way you would treat any other slut (that you KNOW is a slut) who claimed to have a child with your DNA in it. Disengage from and stop providing for the slut. Get a paternity test on the kid, and if it’s some other man’s kid, disengage and stop providing for it also. If it’s his, play the tape in court and ask the judge for custody on the premise that you don’t want that slutty example as a mother for your daughter.

Once you have done these things, make a decision about wether or not you want to repeat this process with another girl, or go your own way and provide ONLY for yourself and your daughter (assuming that’s actually YOUR daughter).

Look, it's not my fault that tornado dropped a house on your sister. Now get back on your broom and get your ass out of here... and take your monkeys with you

+4
    WanderingMGTOW
    WanderingMGTOW
    Participant

I’m pretty sure this is an older article. I read it a long time ago (or a similar one.)

It’s stuck with me over the years. I still date albeit fairly casually.

Last year I’d dated a woman for a month or two and we got into discussing sex. The topic of threesomes came up, and she avoided my question so I pressed. She admitted to having had several, I have as well. She also let me know its not something she would do. I knew then it was going to end. (I was thinking of this very article.)
    No way was I going to be her provider without her sexual best.

Another girl before her, let me know she doesn’t do 1 night stands, but as I got to know her I came to find evidence of several 1 night stands. (She even confirmed one of them). To her they weren’t 1 night stands because she went on 1 date with them. (How f~~~ed is that definition?)

At 40, I can tell you that most – especially “good girls” have had slutty moments and secret c~~~s. I’m convinced that all woman are sluts if caught on the right day.
    I’ve had lots of real “nice girls” who beg me for 50 shades style sex.

In closing, if you date a woman and she isn’t a whore for you, get out, because she has been and may even be, for someone else right now.

Tired.

Arcturis
    Arcturis
    Participant

In closing, if you date a woman and she isn’t a whore for you, get out, because she has been and may even be, for someone else right now.

Wise words.

Protect Your Sovereignty. Women WILL TRY To Manipulate You. #NOCONTACT #ICETHEMOUT
    +2
    JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

At 40, I can tell you that most – especially “good girls” have had slutty moments and secret c~~~s. I’m convinced that all woman are sluts if caught on the right day.
    I’ve had lots of real “nice girls” who beg me for 50 shades style sex.

The Rule of Three. Any number a woman gives you, you must at least triple, because they don’t “count” everything, and some of them employ a “revirginization” form of mental gymnastics to reset or deduct from their actual experience.

My rule for a woman’s actual number is to triple it and then add seven. And even then you’re still probably on the low end because it is beyond trivial for a woman to get sex whenever she wants it.

Cupcakes are Cold. MGTOW is Absolute Zero.
    “Let us wait a little; when your enemy is executing a false movement, never interrupt him” –Napoleon Bonaparte, 1805

Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

Hey Tiredofwmnsh!t,

When you were in threesomes, did you do any DPs, like where you were playing ball bumper cars with the other guy?

Or was it just you and two women, where they took turns riding your c~~~?

+2
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

The right day is 365¼ days a year.

Which only matters to men who are considering marrying or having a relationship with them.

So DON’T!

You see this isn’t really about the sex, especially not to her.

It’s about the money. His money. Your money. The whore in this story isn’t crying those crocodile tears because she is afraid of losing her husband. She’s afraid of losing his money.

Sluts are not the issue here. The problem is sluts pretending to be wife material expecting a man to pay full price for what they’ve already given away for free.

Once your money is off the table (and you should definitely make damn sure it’s off the table), nothing she does or has done really matters.

So take your money off the table. Give them nothing. But don’t let her know that. Let her figure it out for herself.

That’s what women really hate. That is why they hate MGTOW. Because MGTOW take their money with them. MGTOW don’t pay full price period. Full stop. because none of them are worth it. AWALT.

And that is not our problem.

WanderingMGTOW
    WanderingMGTOW
    Participant

Hey Sky-O

There were several. It was usually just me and 2 chicks where they were either both with me, or with each-other.

I did have one mfm and we tried DP her, but it didn’t work well. Due to my width, not many women can take me in the back without a lot of pain, so it was spit roast from there.

All fun. Glad I did those things, but not something I seek out these days.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.