A MGTOW Lottery Short Story

Topic by ResidentEvil7

ResidentEvil7

Home Forums Money A MGTOW Lottery Short Story

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Ranger One  Ranger One 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    +7
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

This afternoon, I’m watching a show on Discovery called “Lottery Changed My Life.” There was this guy who’s wife just left him and divorced him and it’s completely final. The next month the guy wins $16M in the Mega Millions jackpot and his ex-wife wants him back and he said no. I bet she’s regretting that mistake of leaving him. While he’s living it up, she’s probably feeling bad. Perfect MGTOW revenge.

Trump Republican For Life - Make America Great Again

+3
    Turquoise Turtle
    Turquoise Turtle
    Participant

This afternoon, I’m watching a show on Discovery called “Lottery Changed My Life.” There was this guy who’s wife just left him and divorced him and it’s completely final. The next month the guy wins $16M in the Mega Millions jackpot and his ex-wife wants him back and he said no. I bet she’s regretting that mistake of leaving him. While he’s living it up, she’s probably feeling bad. Perfect MGTOW revenge.

Classic reverse monkey branch attempt and FAIL. I wonder what phony bulls~~~ sales pitch she used to try and convince him to take her back?

m

"I'm the last of my guy friends to have never gotten married, and their wives—they don't want them playing with me. I'm like the escaped slave—I bring news of freedom." ~ Bill Maher

+6
    The Black Scorpion
    The Black Scorpion
    Participant

The winner had better swallow the Red Pill in a hurry because he has a gigantic bullseye on his back with every golddigger and parasite imaginable aiming at him.

If I were him I’d get out of dodge, change my identity and become the grey man.

The greatest tragedy in life is to spend your whole life fishing only to discover that it was not fish you were after. - Henry David Thoreau

+4
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Here in the UK, there have been several cases in which ex-wives successfully claimed a slice of his winnings.

+3
    Warfish
    Warfish
    Participant

Not surprising

+1
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

I wonder what phony bulls~~~ sales pitch she used to try and convince him to take her back?

*** Slurp, slurrrrrrpppp, Saaaaalllluuurrrrrppppp. Gobbble,gobbble, (almost gag), then salivates…… ***
    Wash,rinse,repeat several times verrrry fast!

What else ?

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+1
    L. Euler
    L. Euler
    Participant

In Canada there’s a precedent case that even with a full signed divorce agreement… she gets HALF!!
    So keep it in mind.

L. Euler

+2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

In Canada there’s a precedent case that even with a full signed divorce agreement… she gets HALF!!So keep it in mind.
    L. Euler

Bad laws exist because people are too cowardly to kill the people writing and enforcing the bad laws.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.