A Proper Introduction

Topic by HRearden

HRearden

Home Forums Introductions A Proper Introduction

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 15 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by LEO THE WISE  LEO THE WISE 3 months ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    +9
    HRearden
    HRearden
    Participant

Hello Men –

I was just messaged by another MGTOW member to post an introduction of myself. My original introduction was made in June 2017 after a relationship and I have to admit, I was underwhelmed at my attempt.

My goal is to keep this brief. In 2017, I quit my job at one of the BigFour accounting firms as a fully fledged CPA to embark on building a vertical farm. I liquidated my 401K and went on to build a 1,000 sq. ft. facility. Please see a build of the project here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSftgrhBRtQ

We were succesful in selling microgreens at the Rittenhouse Farmer’s Market in Philadelphia, but I couldn’t sustain the business due to my massive investment in capital. I had to end the lease in September 2017. In that time however, I learned many valuable lessons – and one of those lessons prompted me to post in the “Work” form on this website.

There is a missing male work environment. With factories and industry being outsourced to overseas, and the clear targeting of men in the current workplace, there aren’t many companies catering to hiring men. The lesson I am referring to above is the fact that I was unable to build that farm all by myself. I relied on a few family members (who all have their own interests), and my ex-girlfriend (who was more interested in her Instagram business than an idea of a vertical farm).

I am reaching out to this community for help. At the moment I am serving in a restaurant and cowering in my parent’s house, slowly crawling back from zero. There are plans for a future farm, but at the moment, I can only work on my programming and sensor modules for the automation. I am petitioning for any men who are looking to share ideas with. My once long-time friends have now decided that the pursuit of a house, wife, kids are more important than changing the world for the better.

Please see my original post in “Work” here: https://www.mgtow.com/forums/topic/the-male-work-environment/

I look forward to hearing from some of you, and thank you for taking the time to read this.

Thank you.

+2
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

Welcome fellow green thumb! There’s not enough of us!

Blade
    blade
    Participant

Welcome bro .

I like this guy .

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE . NACALT#METOO

+1
    The Black Scorpion
    The Black Scorpion
    Participant

Welcome aboard.

Fellow amateur green thumb here.

Vertical farming is such an incredibly cool industry to be a part of and definitely the wave of the future.

Don’t worry about working in a restaurant and living with your parents. We all start at the bottom and have to work at s~~~ jobs.

Keep doing what you’re doing and focus on your goals.

Best of luck to you.

The greatest tragedy in life is to spend your whole life fishing only to discover that it was not fish you were after. - Henry David Thoreau

TwoStep
    TwoStep
    Participant

Welcome. I’m too old and lazy to be of any use with your plans for a future vertical farm, but I wish you luck!

To tell you the truth whenever I see a woman who is happy, she's married. And whenever I see a man who is happy, he's single. -- Larry David, in Curb Your Enthusiasm

Anonymous

Welcome HRearden!

+1
    TheSpice
    TheSpice
    Participant

I watched your video. It looks like you put a lot of effort into your creation and I wish it had worked out. I know next to nothing about construction or gardening, but I respect what you built.

My once long-time friends have now decided that the pursuit of a house, wife, kids are more important than changing the world for the better.

Yeah, blue pill’s will abandon you and their ideals for chicks in a heartbeat. They practically disappear off the map if the girl is controlling enough.

At the moment I am serving in a restaurant and cowering in my parent’s house, slowly crawling back from zero.

You’ll make it, brother. Don’t lose sight of your strength. I had to crawl back from zero many years ago. I did it alone, like always. We are men and we survive.

"I've been thinking about what it would be like if we got back together."
    "You know it's too late for that."

Hitman
    Hitman
    Participant

welcome.
    grow weed in a state where it’s legal…

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Monk
    Monk
    Participant

You’ve doxxed yourself. Bad move.

I would recommend that you remove the video and any other identifiers from your post.

FunInTheSun
    FunInTheSun
    Participant

Hi HRearden,

Judging by your avatar, I figured you’d be into smelting instead of farming. Welcome aboard. Have some breakfast:

Tasty Wheat

—Fun

"I saw that there comes a point, in the defeat of any man of virtue, when his own consent is needed for evil to win-and that no manner of injury done to him by others can succeed if he chooses to withhold his consent. I saw that I could put an end to your outrages by pronouncing a single word in my mind. I pronounced it. The word was ‘No.’" (Atlas Shrugged)

+1
    HRearden
    HRearden
    Participant

@monk I don’t mind being seen in that video on here – I don’t think there is any shame in being MGTOW. At the moment I live as a monk, word hard everyday and don’t aspire to hurt anybody. I haven’t written anything on this site to jepoardize my freedom.

HRearden
    HRearden
    Participant

@funinthesun thank you – I love that book (also I enjoyed your profile quote too).

M52
    M52
    Participant

Welcome home, HReardon
    Beer’s in the fridge

Retired from the Wars.

Harpomason
    harpomason
    Participant

good intro and never be ashamed of any station you find yourself in. Your not hiding out just living stealthy.

HRearden wrote:What bothers me is how I yearn for this type of work environment. Where men are working on a project, together, without politics, without drama; just the shared vision of a unique goal.

I read your other post for that snippet.

I create stonework inspired by and dedicated
    to my father. I hope to create work for men also.

A humble stonemason and self taught law scholar
    who’s guided by a spirit to write. spiritual poems, songs and books.

All The Females Are Undeniably Like That !! AT-FAULT. NAWALT=Not Any Women Are Like That. "Real Women are beautiful, flawless and heavenly created perfect beings." "Where are all the "REAL WOMEN"? Their scarcity makes them valuable. They are Hidden in the sea of ignorant, selfish, adult female human beings who do not deserve the title " REAL WOMAN"

HRearden
    HRearden
    Participant

@harpomason thank you for those words – that gave me some hope. You have a skilled hand, and your house looks well made. Thank you again.

LEO THE WISE
    LEO THE WISE
    Participant

Hello and welcome,

too bad your business did not work because of scaling and investment capital issues.

Why not doing consultancy as a freelance or contractor remotely based on your skills in corporate firms, all the while trying to make a smaller but more realistic agricultural activity ?

Kind regards,

Leo the wise : Giving to all men their needed uprise My MGTOW YOUTUBE channel, first vid : https://youtu.be/Xt-tJgVUGuI

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT