A quick tasty meal. (high fat)

Topic by Daryll55

Daryll55

Home Forums MGTOW Central A quick tasty meal. (high fat)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by TaxGuy  TaxGuy 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    +5
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

I thought to share this with you guys,…

It is a traditional German dish my dad used to make every so often. I used to call them “Dad’s home fries.”
    Very good, and you can sub the meat if you like.
    High in fat so I only make this on the occasional weekend.

Home Fries

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+3
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Choose your potato variety carefully. Some varieties are unsuitable.

+4
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

Local potatoes here.

Figured I would take a break from the “Wiles of Women” saga,….

Figure a “Food” section would be good one, but KM never put one in here. EVERY man loves a good meal whether it is nutritious or just plain ole delicious.

(A hint for the recipe: really use the Marjoram and Caraway seed as that is what puts the “taste” in this dish.)
    Both available at the local grocer in spices for @ $3 each.

+4
    Hmskl'd
    hmskl’d
    Participant

That sounds like a great recipe .. I was hungry for BLT, this noon .. and added some Bean w Bacon Soup, lemonade .. today’s lunch.my lunch

+4
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

That sounds like a great recipe .. I was hungry for BLT, this noon .. and added some Bean w Bacon Soup, lemonade .

Autumn is always good for a “soup & sammich” meal!

+4
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

My mother used to make a pan fried potato from left over baked potatoes that would knock your aunt Connie’s socks off!!

That’s back when a Woman could and would cook 3 meals EVERY DAY plus baked goods etc.

Today, if it doesn’t come in some form of box or can your average HO is completely lost….F~~~in Sad but TYPICAL

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Today, if it doesn’t come in some form of box or can your average HO is completely lost….F~~~in Sad but TYPICAL

Over here, they are even building apartments with no kitchen at all. Just a surface or recess into which a microwave can be placed. For millennials, container ready meals are taking over completely.

The snowflakes even use disposable cutlery. If they use any at all, that is. Children are turning up at primary school who have never even seen a knife and fork.

+2
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

My mother used to make a pan fried potato from left over baked potatoes that would knock your aunt Connie’s socks off!!

That’s back when a Woman could and would cook 3 meals EVERY DAY plus baked goods etc.

A divorced man’s best friend for food is a BAKE SALE!
    I used to hate ’em! NOW, I love those OLD GALS! I stop and get a brownie, carrot cake, pie, cookies,pastry, whatever for my break at work with coffee.
    I’ll pull over like G’ma Hulbert seeing a garage sale, for a bake sale!
    Sometimes if ya get a lil flirty with those ole gals; they throw in a 2nd slice, lolol

+3
    Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

I have had versions of this dish before, been to Germany a few times, pure heaven if done right…pair it with the right beer and one can achieve Nirvana!

Sovereignty above all else.

+2
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

That sounds like a great recipe .. I was hungry for BLT, this noon .. and added some Bean w Bacon Soup, lemonade .. today’s lunch.

Dude, that lunch came straight from my childhood! I forgot all about Bean w/ Bacon soup.

Order the good wine

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.