A replay of typical marriage

Topic by Wally

Wally

Home Forums Marriage & Divorce A replay of typical marriage

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Daryll55  Daryll55 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    +5
    Wally
    Wally
    Participant

https://www.yahoo.com/news/no-one-tells-leaving-marriage-143635949.html

A typical divorce and marriage from a “professional blogger.”

Women who are reasonably attractive become instagram “influencers”

The unattractive become bloggers

Both seek attention and money

Beware you NWALT hunters, this here be your fate!

"what a waste of a life, to marry, give up your freedom, just for the hope of not dying alone. Don't get married Son."

+8
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

“Deep down, I knew I wasn’t happy in my marriage and probably never would be, regardless of what my husband did”

If the stupid c~~~ couldn’t live up to the commitment of marriage, then she never should have gotten married.

Men should take note of this and realize that this is going to be true about the majority of women in relationships: they will not be “happy” regardless of what the man does.

Another way of stating this is that if nothing you do will make her happy, you are investing in something that is going to fail. So why the f~~~ do you want to be involved with females? Would you invest $100,000 in a stock that at best would return what you put into it, and had a 50/50 chance of getting no return?

LOL.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+5
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

A couple of thoughts:

1. She said most single moms complain about about being lonely or about how much falls on them. They talk about financial burdens, affordable childcare, not having anyone to grab groceries. So, just exactly who did they think was taking care of all of those things when they were married? How about giving the husbank a little credit for all of the things that he was taking care of that you didn’t even notice? I know, way too much to ask for.

2. Her way of dealing with issues was to bitch at her husbank even more. Yeah, that’s going to work. But she didn’t want it to. She was in her own way making it easier for him by being such a raving bitch that he would feel relief being away from her.

3. This is NOT a typical divorce. There was no monkey-branching. At least none that she was willing to mention for the story. Could be that she’s an outlier, or she just left that part out. But the women that complain that dating is a s~~~-show probably had a Chad promising her whatever she wanted to hear to get in her pants, so she leaves the husbank, bangs him for a few months and then wonders where he went. And then “dates” Chad after Chad wondering why they won’t settle down with her. Well, it’s because he won’t “settle” and he damn sure isn’t settling “down”.

4. I love how she pretends to care about how hard it’s been on the husbank. Bulls~~~ Judy. I’m not buying that one any more than I’m buying you weren’t getting some action on the side before you ended it.

We all get what we tolerate

+6
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

“I started to take a hard look at my life. I couldn’t ignore that the main thing driving my discontent was that I felt unsatisfied in my marriage. Deep-diving into what was wrong meant I stopped holding back when I spoke to my husband. I railed against him about all kinds of things, like coming home late or being distracted by his phone. I was always on him for being unreliable. I let my anger come to the surface, and we had the same arguments over and over because I was no longer hiding my feelings about what I needed.

But the truth is, none of it really mattered. Deep down, I knew I wasn’t happy in my marriage and probably never would be, regardless of what my husband did…..”

Let’s see, I counted 13 “I’s” in that brief statement about how much of an unhappy bitch she IS, and how it really had NOTHING todo with her husband.

So, since the entire f~~~in world revolves around this lil cupcake, it’s OK to completely F~~~ Up Her husbands and kids life….TRYPICAL

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+3
    Mr. Spock
    Mr. Spock
    Participant

An article that first appeared in the c~~~ington post that allows a woman to blame her husband for her s~~~ty decisions and s~~~ty marriage while justifying it to herself and her readers.
    Didn’t see that coming………

In regards to women, how many teeth must one break before realizing there is no meat on the bone?

+4
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Stop reading women’s garbage.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+4
    NoMore
    NoMore
    Participant

I feel like my ex contributed to this article. She complains that he doesn’t do what she wants and then admits she probably would still resent him if he did.

I got so fed up with this kind of behavior from my ex, so I spent a day or two sitting on the couch. Whenever she came in the room, I asked her what she wanted me to do at that time. At first, she liked telling me what to do. Cook a meal, grocery shop, wash clothes, etc. She eventually got upset because she was having to tell me what to do. I told her that I’ve been doing these things for years without being asked and you always criticize that I’m not doing anything to help. Now, I’ve let you tell me what you want me to do and you tell me to do these same things. Yet, you are still angry with me. Where does the problem lie then? It’s you. You are angry for whatever reason and nothing I do or you ask me to do will make you happy. Do you see the problem now?

I was a zero maintenance husband. I work a good job. We each have a car. All bills are paid. I take care of the yard. I spend my days off playing with our kid. I do minor repairs around the house as needed. I cook regularly. I wash/dry/fold my own clothes. I take the trash out (she just sets it on the side porch for me to take out). I even planted a garden to grow food. I’d heard the common complaints about husbands and tried to avoid those mistakes.

I realized that she didn’t want a perfect husband. She wanted to be angry and unhappy. Telling your female friends how great your husband is, elicits jealousy from them. But, tell them how terrible he is and how miserable you are, gets you hours of “you’re better than him”, “you deserve better”, basically a bunch of sympathy and attention. She doesn’t want to be happy. She wants to be hurt, because that gets you attention from your group. It’s very analogous to the SJW’s constantly being offended or harmed by anything and everything.

I don’t know this author, but I know the culture she has grown up in. Reading the book ‘The coddling of the American mind’ made many connections for me that explained this behavior. There was the virtue signaling; ‘I spend all day with our kid while you go off to work’ meaning she was the better parent. There was the grievance mongering ‘I have to do everything around this house when you are at work.’ No s~~~, I’m at work. Every parent has to take on tasks when their spouse is at work. The working spouse is at work, not shirking their duties.

Every point of intersectionality she could scrounge made her feel better than me. She was female. She was in school. She had an infant at home. All made her feel she had more cred than me, a white male working as a physician. These things she would throw in my face as faults, but use as evidence in court to get more. Every instance of her discomfort was harm she was enduring that I was avoiding. She called my job ‘a vacation from taking care of our kid.’ Trips I couldn’t go on weren’t providing for my family, it was me putting work before family. Anything she went through was a trial and tribulation. Anything I experienced was all roses and easy going.

This saga continues. She will perpetuate this as long as it benefits her.

A co-worker recently told me, "If you want to see who someone really is, divorce them." I have found out how true this is. When your wife drops the façade of being the caring partner, you will witness all of the greed, hate, and spite that she has masked. It is truly breathtaking!

+2
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

I was a zero maintenance husband. I work a good job. We each have a car. All bills are paid. I take care of the yard. I spend my days off playing with our kid. I do minor repairs around the house as needed. I cook regularly. I wash/dry/fold my own clothes. I take the trash out (she just sets it on the side porch for me to take out). I even planted a garden to grow food. I’d heard the common complaints about husbands and tried to avoid those mistakes.

It comes down to being just too damn good and providing way too much. I am guilty of the same offenses and others as well. I as well shall continue to pay for all my good deeds.

All I can do is NOT repeat them with another woman…..

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+2
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

It comes down to being just too damn good and providing way too much. I am guilty of the same offenses and others as well. I as well shall continue to pay for all my good deeds.
    All I can do is NOT repeat them with another woman…..

Itsa hard way to learn my friend meee tooo ! lol

All that wasn’t enough. The hive told her I should buy her flowers for no reason, rub her feet and back. Hell, I come home cold and tired all the time,, I’m not whining about it, f***in’ hive bitches !

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.