A small victory for men in Oklahoma – Paternity Fraud

Topic by RealityBites

RealityBites

Home Forums MGTOW Central A small victory for men in Oklahoma – Paternity Fraud

Tagged: 

This topic contains 16 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Sidecar  sidecar 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    +6
    RealityBites
    RealityBites
    Participant

https://www.newson6.com/story/40425909/new-child-support-law-eliminates-deadline-for-paternity-tests

New Child Support Law Eliminates Deadline For Paternity Tests
    OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma – In 2017 News On 6 spoke with a man highlighting a legal flaw when it came to men being ordered to pay child support, even when DNA proved the child wasn’t theirs.

Related Story: OK Man Ordered To Pay Child Support Despite Not Being Father (https://www.newson6.com/story/34240493/ok-man-ordered-to-pay-child-support-despite-not-being-father)

That law has now been changed.

Thomas Coleman’s high school sweetheart got pregnant. They got married and had a son, but when the marriage fell apart about three years later, he got a paternity test and learned he wasn’t the boy’s father. He was devastated, then confused when the judge ordered Thomas to pay nearly $500 a month in child support until the child turned 18 because at the time, the law said, you must question paternity within two years or you are legally responsible

Thomas wanted to change the law even though, he knew it wouldn’t benefit him, but he hoped it would help others.

“I was perfectly fine with that,” said Coleman.

Thomas received messages from lots of other people in Oklahoma and across the U.S. in the same boat and so did his legislator, Representative Josh West.

“The people that watched your story back in 2017, they just couldn’t believe that this was 2017 at the time and this was the current law, this is barbaric, almost,” said Rep. West.

He wrote a bill that year, it failed to pass. Then, Senator Chris Kidd, co-authored a new bill with him this year and this time, it passed. House Bill 2270 removes the two-year deadline and says the person is not responsible for child support or medical care if there is a fraud and DNA confirmation.

“There’s a lot of legislation up there, hundreds of bills every session and I would say a majority of them feel like a waste of time, but this one, is what it’s all about,” said Sen. Kidd.

The new law is also retroactive, so it actually helps Thomas’ case.

“It’s a blessing it really is. Just so happy,” said Coleman.

Not only does this help people who are proven not to be the biological parent, but, also those people who find out later they are the parent and want to step up and be involved in their child’s life.

+5
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Baddddd news for us, that means more money to single bitches from big daddy government paid by our taxes.

I dont have kids, nor pay child support, i dont give a s~~~ if some guy is drowning in debt till he dies to pay for a bastard, that is his problem.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+7
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

Thomas wanted to change the law even though, he knew it wouldn’t benefit him, but he hoped it would help others.

I think this highlights another point. It’s not that men don’t want to support children, even when not the father in this case, but that men don’t want to be ordered to financially support them, as if they were a criminal. They don’t want to give up their right to chose how the money they earn is spent.

Baddddd news for us, that means more money to single bitches from big daddy government paid by our taxes.

Not necessarily. She also can track down the real father for resources, or could find a white knight to rescue her. It could also possibly (very slight) make her think twice about getting knocked up by Chad if her meal ticket isn’t locked in.

Ok. Then do it.

+6
    BrainPilot
    BrainPilot
    Participant

if enough states do this, the federal government might start asking ‘who’s the daddy?’ before handing out those welfare checks. Someone in state or federal government might even start going after the guy that knocked up the slut, instead of the guy the irresponsible slut targeted. Granted, it’ll still be a guy getting robbed by some branch of government to support the irresponsible slut. But at least it’ll be the irresponsible guy who actually impregnated the irresponsible slut, instead of the guy targeted by the irresponsible slut. The consequences for the slut’s irresponsible behavior just got one (small) step closer to the irresponsible slut. And as a bonus, there are now at least 2 more guys who might be inspired to be MGTOW… or at least use a damn condom.

Look, it's not my fault that tornado dropped a house on your sister. Now get back on your broom and get your ass out of here... and take your monkeys with you

+7
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Direct (child support), or indirect (taxes, then welfare), it’s the same.

Every working man has a monkey on his back.

+5
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

Every working man has a monkey on his back.

I respond already, but it’s not. The amount is going to be different. There are definitely women who are getting way more in child support than they ever could through welfare, and many that would never qualify for welfare. I’d also argue that a woman welfare is much less likely to trap a man than a woman with child support. If he starts supporting her, the welfare money goes away, the child support money does not.

It could very well increase the volume of women applying for welfare for sure, but I think the overall change would lead to more positive things.

Ok. Then do it.

+7
    Swimcat
    Swimcat
    Participant

The government is going to force men to support women one way or the other. The long term goal of the feminazis is to enslave men and then pack us off to the gas chamber when we can no longer work.

+7
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

the new law is also retroactive, so it actually helps Thomas’ case.

“It’s a blessing it really is. Just so happy,” said Coleman.

I hope that bitch has to pay him back EVERY CENT he paid. God bless Oklahoma

You can't sell a man on what he learned to live without.

+3
    Warfish
    Warfish
    Participant

I think this highlights another point. It’s not that men don’t want to support children, even when not the father in this case, but that men don’t want to be ordered to financially support them, as if they were a criminal. They don’t want to give up their right to chose how the money they earn is spent.
    Exactly and Why should I pay if I didn’t do it….

Not necessarily. She also can track down the real father for resources, or could find a white knight to rescue her. It could also possibly (very slight) make her think twice about getting knocked up by Chad if her meal ticket isn’t locked in.

Yup

+4
    Beer
    Beer
    Participant

Not really…I pay 0 in child support. I pay a lot in taxes.

It’s not that men don’t want to support children, even when not the father in this case, but that men don’t want to be ordered to financially support them, as if they were a criminal. They don’t want to give up their right to chose how the money they earn is spent.

This is why I despise the current child support system so much. Its not that I’m opposed to men supporting their children, in fact I prefer men support their own kids rather than me do it via welfare, its that they have to write a check to baby mama and she can do whatever the f~~~ she wants with the money, he has no say in it, and there is no sort of oversight to make sure its actually spent on the kid. I’ve seen so many instances over the years where baby mama can afford a brand new car, top end cell phone, nice clothes, and to get her nails done every couple weeks…just to have the kids complain to dad that they want to do x, y, or z but they can’t unless he pays because mom can’t afford it.

+4
    SESQUI ano est
    SESQUI ano est
    Participant

Someone in state or federal government might even start going after the guy that knocked up the slut, instead of the guy the irresponsible slut targeted. Granted, it’ll still be a guy getting robbed by some branch of government to support the irresponsible slut. But at least it’ll be the irresponsible guy who actually impregnated the irresponsible slut, instead of the guy targeted by the irresponsible slut.

If the irresponsible guy who donated his DNA to the irresponsible slut was not given the option for the baby to be born then he should not be on the hook. Women decide whether there will be a baby or not. The DNA donor (father) does not get a choice on whether there is a baby or not and until he is given the choice any woman having a baby without the father’s permission should not qualify for welfare or child support. Get a job bitch.

Good work Oklahoma on this piece of legislation but it will not be good enough until there is such a thing as FINANCIAL ABORTION. If a man does not want to have a baby but the woman has one anyway he should NOT be responsible for that baby in any way. HIS BODY HIS CHOICE!

Everyday above ground is a good one. Everyday above ground while single...better still.

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

I want to know who this guy did it. I want more from his story. Anyone else got more links to this story? I heard about this, but they of course never made anything out of it. Seems like they REALLY want to keep this under wraps.

I just hope that he does the right thing and does not use the CHild support office to seek payment back from the other person and used a law firm or a Lean or etc to just garnish right from her bank account.

It says nothing about you not being able to do it. A letter to her bank from your lawyer is just as good as the one from the state. Oh how sweet it is going to be seeing her tax return not go to her. Oh so much good here.

But think about it, Why has no one ever asked why Paternity fraud like this was even a thing? Imagine how they came to this ruling and what case law they used to make that s~~~ stick? Na, Women and lawyers just said, WE WANT IT, lol!

Oh boy, how the world is starting to change. ANd I am TELLING YOU, it’s all due to the “Angry, Gay, Incell, Women hating, small penis, Etc etc. MEN of MGTOW and the RED PILL.

This guy got f~~~ed just like I did. I’m glad he was not stupid like I was. Glad he got it done. I should have done the same thing.
    You know, I hope this becomes a MAIN talking point in elections this year. If MEN could just NOT f~~~ themselves over, we could get everything changed in 2020. Get back on track to be richer than ever.

TO be honest, I don’t care if women work. GO on ahead. Knock your socks off with the dude from accounting. I hope that this year, every town hall, every Election meeting is about the corrupt courts. I want MEN this year to be there in line and READY to vote all these BASTARDS OUT! DEMAND that your GOVERNORS be changed out, and they THROW IT ALL OUT!

And DAMN! I want those F~~~ing BITCHES TO PAY! I don’t care if they have to work 2 jobs. You made us do it? You wanted all these laws. YOU get to have your WONDERFUL CAKE! I hope they CRY, Kill themselves, and DIE! DIE ! DIE!

Women like it or not are going to experience what they did to men. And they are going to be BEGGING for things to go back. NOPE!

WOMEN will never learn. And as long as we give them an inch, they will take the MILE time and time again.

What I really want, is these judges and law firms to go broke. Never be able to work in LAW again after what they did to so many families.

I wonder if this year, we can reach out to enough men and women and let them know, MEN ARE GONE. We will not bend anymore. Give US reparations for what you did to us! WE DON”T WANT YOU BACK. WE WANT OUR FREEDOM BACK!

We want Jail time comepstated for. We want all the false claims that were filed to be charged just like they were willing to do to us. I WANT HELL FOR WOMEN AND THE MEN THAT SUPPORTED THAT SYSTEM!

I WANT THESE WOMEN to BE SO F~~~ING HaRD UP! they can’t ever see light again. Nothing satisfies like pay back. Oh sure, a life well lived. Well, I want to live my life giving you JUST what you gave me and so many other men. How many of our children got a bum deal. How many of them have been abused?

NO MORE STATE HELP. F~~~ THAT! MEN WANT IT ALL GONE! God I hope that at least in OREGON, WE TAKE OUT THE WHOLE FAMILY COURT. Legally or not. I don’t care.

I want the STATE to be held accountable since they pushed all this mess. If they paid the L.E.O’s to do the job of arresting you? I can only hope that now, MEN can ask for REAL compensation to what happened to them.

I WANT PAY BACK. I don’t care about going my own way. I WANT PAIN. SUFFERING! You want free tampons? I want COMPENSATION for MY LIFE YOU F~~~ED ME ON!

Men who lost their job should be able to get compensation at the same rate the judges and police got paid. I WANT MEN TO WALK OFF THEIR JOBS ALL AT ONE TIME! No work from men till you finally start making sure WE are the PRIORITY!

I want to see MILLIONS of women fired for filing these false rape charges. False METOO allegation. I want MANDATORY JAIL TIME! No quibbles. If their friends testified and family, THEY CAN PAY TO GET THEM OUT!

If the police and the state loved our money so much, SO SHALL WE! We will take 33% of everyone pay in the state pool of workers till it is all paid back.

I want it to be the NORM to shame these people to the point they no longer have JOBS Friends, etc. I want them to take the place of all the homeless men that were thrown a RAW DEAL!

And as for Safety of women? Well of course you are going to be sage. NO ONE WANTS YOU! Just keep pretending that you are being looked at. And Wanted. I hope you O.D. on Xanax

Sorry. If carnage does not care about anything. I TO SHALL DO THE SAME. But I just don’t CARE about THESE PEOPLE!

They should NEVER be allowed to have ANY STATE JOB! EVER! I want to see LINES outside of CHURCHES! I want them to be the people that are so loathed that even seeing them begging for money will get them SPIT ON!

I want these feminist and their host of Beta MEN to SUFFER AND ROT!

I want it to show up on their credit score they are Not trustworthy. All of it!

And as a WISH? I want men all over the world to KNOW that when a WOMAN says she LOVES a MAN? He will look at her deep in her eyes, and say, Well thanks for showing me you are a liar. NEXT! LOL!

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+2
    FunInTheSun
    FunInTheSun
    Participant

Great! Let’s copy & paste this law to every state!

"I saw that there comes a point, in the defeat of any man of virtue, when his own consent is needed for evil to win-and that no manner of injury done to him by others can succeed if he chooses to withhold his consent. I saw that I could put an end to your outrages by pronouncing a single word in my mind. I pronounced it. The word was ‘No.’" (Atlas Shrugged)

+3
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Participant

I never expected to see something like this happen. But I wouldn’t rest on any laurels, because this will certainly be contested. They’ll find loopholes to the law, or other ways to trap men.

Improvements in the law are always welcome, but we’re nowhere near being able to rely on them. The only protection we can rely on is our life habits.

+1
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Not really…I pay 0 in child support. I pay a lot in taxes.

Either way, YOUR money ends up in THEIR hands.

+1
    Beer
    Beer
    Participant

Either way, YOUR money ends up in THEIR hands.

No it doesn’t…if baby daddy is paying for his kids and she’s not on welfare, she isn’t getting my money. Its just when baby daddy isn’t paying and she’s on welfare that she gets my money.

Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

We’re $22,000,000,000,000.00 in debt.

The gibs are going away.

It’s just a question of what goes down with them.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.