A very grateful thank you to all in MGTOW

Topic by

Home Forums Philosophy A very grateful thank you to all in MGTOW

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Socrates  Socrates 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    +10

Anonymous

Gentlemen It has been an honour to be part of MGTOW even for such a short time, and I’m extremely thankful because of the timing.

I am about to sell the house and literally retire from society, I intend to finish my days as literaly a hermit having nothing whatsoever to do with society at all. My resignation from the job I currently hold is pending and as soon as the final signatures are secured from the sale of the house I will be off.

It’s because of my exposure to MGTOW and the courage that I have been able to witness in the forums for taking the decisions for ones own freedom that has finally led me to take my decision. It has in fact been a long time coming. I again thank you all for your support and kind words.

My hope for all of you is that you find your path, the path that will give to you the freedom to be who you are and not a reflection of what anyone else wants. Freedom is not free and I have realised that I must make a break from this artificial construct before it is too late for me.

To the Key Master thank you for making this website absolutely awesome it is a credit to your hard work and for someone who was a complete newby to forums easy to use, keep up the good work and I hope that you know how much your efforts are appreciated, again thank you. Please cancel my membership and because none of my stuff is pulitzer prize winning writings you can keep it or delete it or as you will thanks again.

Well gentlemen I am saddened but extremely happy at the same time like a huge weight has left my shoulders. I intend to get rid of every vestige of my current life and begin anew. Again I hope for the very best for all of you in finding your freedom, I believe I have found mine. Good luck to all, thank you once again. Bye.

+3

Anonymous

That lingering scene of tuna.

+2
    Bstoff
    bstoff
    Participant

I don’t know about that, JVB. Aside from being very verbose with his intro, I didn’t see anything fishy.

Anyway. svmc, unless I’m proven wrong, I think you behaved yourself well while you were a member.
    I don’t see any reason why you can’t just keep your membership active, unless you plan to rejoin under a new name.
    Whatever.
    Take care and remember what you learned here.

+3
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

I hope you are telling the truth.

Im paving my way to my freedom, independence and carefree life.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+2
    Noname
    noname
    Participant

All the best to you brother.
    Take care, enjoy life!

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. - Aristotle
    Warrior asked Fear, “How can I defeat you?” Fear replied, “If you don’t do what I say, I have no power.”

+4
    IRuleMe
    IRuleMe
    Participant

I don’t know about that, JVB. Aside from being very verbose with his intro, I didn’t see anything fishy.

Anyway. svmc, unless I’m proven wrong, I think you behaved yourself well while you were a member.
    I don’t see any reason why you can’t just keep your membership active, unless you plan to rejoin under a new name.
    Whatever.
    Take care and remember what you learned here.

Why does a member have to stay if they don’t want to? Continuing to post on this site once someone becomes red pill/MGTOW isn’t for everyone. Some come, they learn, and they move on. Some come, and go back to the plantation. Some come, and get doxed and have to leave. It is what it is. That’s the thing about being MGTOW, a man can do whatever he wants.

+2
    Billtaichi
    billtaichi
    Participant

Good luck in your future life my brother. If this is what makes you happy then I am happy for you!

+1
    Astro
    Astro
    Participant

I don’t think you are ready for what awaits you. MGTOW is not something one does for a month, the red pill is a daily dose one must take for a long time. Women are an addiction and in some ways, the worst of all addictions (trust me, I have had a few). Women were the only addiction that drove me to insanity and on the ledge of suicide.

Socrates
    Socrates
    Participant

Be Well brother…Be MGTOW

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.