A very serious reason for real revolution in all western coutries

Topic by Secret Agent MGTOW

Secret Agent MGTOW

Home Forums Political Corner A very serious reason for real revolution in all western coutries

This topic contains 16 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by KevinStyles  KevinStyles 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Outrageous chemical-dosing experiment to force friendship toward migrants Mar 13 2018
    by Jon Rappoport

Chemical-dosing experiment to force friendship toward migrants: not science fiction

Summary: they want to drug citizens with oxytocin spraying in order for them to be docile about all the muslim and mexican crimmigrants coming to western countries to rape and murder them with the governments’ blessings.

Full articles:

Outrageous chemical-dosing experiment to force friendship toward migrants

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-23-scientists-claim-people-will-love-refugees-once-they-are-dosed-with-oxytocin-the-hormone-produced-by-babies-to-make-their-mothers-love-them.html

Note: Note the government is not using the oxytocin on the muslims/illegals to make them more malleable and friendly. You know who they consider the problem and you know who they do not give a crap about – their own citizens. That is why this calls for full out revolution against fedgov and any other level of govt supporting ths.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+2
    Silver Fox
    Silver Fox
    Participant

Yeah… I’ve got to get out of the f~~~ing west. It’s done.

Russia looks nice these days.

"Are you loosed from a wife? Do not seek a wife." --Apostle Paul

+3
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

There is really nowhere good anymore. Places many would consider good do not allow you any armed self defense capability.

Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

I’ll feel so much better when I have built my underground bunker.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

Silver Fox
    Silver Fox
    Participant

There is really nowhere good anymore. Places many would consider good do not allow you any armed self defense capability.

That’s true, but I think I would rather be disarmed than dis-brained, if I had to make the choice.

Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

That’s true, but I think I would rather be disarmed than dis-brained, if I had to make the choice.

I think unless full scale revolt occurs, at this stage of the game, its all a “grass is greener” fallacy.

+1
    Silver Fox
    Silver Fox
    Participant

I think unless full scale revolt occurs, at this stage of the game, its all a “grass is greener” fallacy.

Time to go full Galt’s Gulch then, and build a top-secret hideaway somewhere in the mountains! Like the elven city of Gondolin, from Tolkien’s Silmarillion.

+1
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

Read about this something like a year ago. Did not get much media play when the issue first popped up. I was a bit suspect on the drug trials, but over time it might be more perfected.
    Still need a major war. Not just in the western world.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+1
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Maybe. Wars and stuff aren’t won by only playing solid defense. Maybe my mindset is off right now, i kinda lately just see stuff really spiralling out of control faster and more insane people ruling and turning the sane ones into criminals they can dispose of. Waiting to see the clouds part and Jesus coming back to deal with all our stupid s~~~ once and for all.

+1
    Morlock
    Morlock
    Participant

It seems white women are the intended victims here. If this chemical makes the invaders smell like babies than surely that would be of most appeal to women.

Women get old. Men get better.

Bstoff
    bstoff
    Participant

If they could apply those drugs only to the invading immigrants, maybe it wouldn’t be such a problem.

I’m glad somebody posted info from Jon Rappoport.

I get daily email from him and I make sure to read every one of them.

He puts out a lot of great thoughts, as well as the information you aren’t going to see on the “news”.

+2
    Stargazer
    Stargazer
    Participant

That had better be some strong oxytocin to be able to make women okay with being raped and everyone else okay with being blown up.

+1
    MGTaoist
    MGTaoist
    Participant

All barriers have already been crossed. There will be no revolution. Just a slow and steady death.

He who conforms through fear will be confined to perpetual mediocrity.

Rumpole
    Rumpole
    Participant

Perhaps we will see something like the 1848 revolutions that threatened the ruling order in Europe . . . only successful, this time.

Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

It seems white women are the intended victims here. If this chemical makes the invaders smell like babies than surely that would be of most appeal to women.

The victims here are whites in general, and white men, specifically. The women will be used for breeding mixed race kids and submitting and going with the societal flow, which women easily do per their group nature and concern about group status. The white men are targeted for murder because we fight and plan and don’t all cave in like women and wont willingly conspire for our own destruction if we believe that is what is going on.

Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

One wonders what 250,000 Anders Breivik’s going berserk in Europe all in one day could do?

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

KevinStyles
    KevinStyles
    Participant

Why would dosing me with oxytocin make me friendly to Mexicans and Muslims? I know what it does and from what I know of the chemical it is not racially specific.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.