A World Full Of Junkies

Topic by Bob Dylan

Bob Dylan

Home Forums MGTOW Central A World Full Of Junkies

Tagged: 

This topic contains 19 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by IMickey503  iMickey503 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    +11
    Bob Dylan
    Bob Dylan
    Participant

Sometimes I ponder the similarities of addicts :

Whether the drug is heroin, cocaine or pussy 1) You become a slave to the drug; 2) Your life dreams are sidetracked; 3) Always chasing that ‘thrill’ of the first few ‘highs’ 4) The cost is ‘everything of any value’ including self esteem, health and possibly your life; 5) You betray your friends; 6) You associate with people that you don’t really like; 7) Your life is dedicated to obtaining the next ‘hit’, and you will rationalize any deed necessary to keep riding the dragon.

Can you guys add to the list ? ….or am I just way off base ?

..it ain't me babe...it ain't me you're looking for, babe...

+5
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

Blue Pills and Junkies have No Freedom.

Their minds, time, energy, focus, Money, and resources is consumed by their addiction(s).

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+8
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

It’s not just pussy, cocaine and heoroine. Its EVERYTHING bro.

Humans become addicted to anything: surfing, running, eating, television, bathing, alcohol, tobacco, shopping, coffee, sex, reading, therapy, social-media, activism, religious crap etc…. … YOU NAME IT!

People want to change they way they feel, they get addicted to the neuro-chemicals released when they do a certain thing or put a certain thing in their body.

Some addictions are good for you (up to a point), like running or reading. But this is not the normal. MOST things people get addicted to are BAD and they stay that way forever until they die.

The problem is not the substances (alcohol, nicotine, heroine…) the problem is the f~~~ing void in their feelings they refuse to address and instead throw twinkies and cocaine at it…or drown in alcohol or hash it out on repeated Jesus diatribes…

There are many approaches that can heal the brain so an addict can survive and lead a good life: Jesus in small healthy doses, contemplative spirituality, exercise and healthy eating….

Things only change when you do. You can’t be something else on Day 1. We’re creatures of HABIT. You have to make a beginning and progress. Hard part is getting off the couch, not riding a bicycle 30 miles. Nothing to it but to do it, NOW GET TO IT!

+4
    Bob Dylan
    Bob Dylan
    Participant

the problem is the f~~~ing void in their feelings

Excellent point !
    From my observations, once an addiction takes hold, a person stops growing emotionally, at that point, and then begins a retardation process.
    An especially huge disadvantage to the young.

+6
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

a person stops growing emotionally

in AA or NA they call it a Spiritual Malady. Whatever, you can label it whatever you want. It exists! The problem is psychological.

The method of healing, there are many approaches: secular, religious, medicinal (if needed) or just plain ol exercise!

Many people just need to get outside and walk for an hour everyday! We’re animals, that is what we’re supposed to do, not finger bang a cell phone all day and then sit on a sofa for 4 more hours before going to bed. No wonder they’re emotionally bankrupt!

You are a human being that requires care to stay healthy. Like buying certain kinds of dogs, you have to run the dog or play with it…or it becomes unhealthy. Humans are no different. Many people do not love themselves or take care of their body. Theyre f~~~ing stupid and need to go outside and walk, not pop prescription drugs!

+7
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I noticed that I was 40lbs overweight a few years ago. My solution was to become an overnight 2-3 mile runner. LOL SHIN SPLINTS like a mofo and quite after a month.

Then I learned that I should just WALK (no s~~~ right). So over the course of a year, I would basically walk once a week for an hour. about 5 miles…

I wasn’t getting anywhere physically BUT I WAS REINFORCING A NEW HABIT. I learned where all the trails and city bike paths were near me!

Then it occurred to be, I need a bicycle. Mountain Bikes are s~~~, and Road Bikes… Iam not Lance Armstrong. Luckily I purchased the right bike the 1st time, a GRAVEL BIKE. Thus began the reinforcement of a new habit and I learned even more routes and areas of my city that are invisible to normal everyday people.

Then the day came where I got f~~~ing p~~~ed about some c~~~ or whatever and I began VIGOROUSLY riding my bicycle. Riding a bicycle is better when you’re overweight because it allows you to burn a ton of calories but you dont get shin splints.

Once I lost 25 lbs from riding near daily for 4 months.. I was suddenly able to RUN/Jog like I wanted to in the beginning because I was lighter and would not get shin splints.

Step by step, I became fit as a fiddle. It all started with starting to get in the habit of walking! Now ride 18 miles a few times a week and also run 3 miles a few times a week. That would have wasted me even when I was 20 years old in the Marines! Now its just routine.

Prior to these physical health issues I conquered, I conquered alcoholism. That is a whole other story. The only way to escape alcoholism or addiction is to drink/use without any restraint until you either die or get committed. A BOTTOM has to happen. A sufficient bottom. Im so reckless and stubborn that my bottom had to be death. I happened to of turned up alive afterwards. The addiction disappeared. My sobriety was not a choice. It was the bounce up from bottom. The bounce took me to escape velocity. You need a hard bottom.

+6
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

Many people do not love themselves or take care of their body.

Many do not take care of their bodies, minds, and take responsibility for their own emotional well being.

They look OUTWARD to other people or substances to make up for what they’re lacking internally and for what they think that they’re “missing out” on in their life in general. When in reality, they’re only compounding their problems by latching onto poisonous/destructive substances and/or people.

LIVE and LEARN

+6
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Hell yeah, I agree. I’ll shut up now since I already spoke too much and Im just one guy. My advice to the addict or fatties, start WALKING or Self-Initiate the BOTTOM.

+5
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

wasn’t getting anywhere physically BUT I WAS REINFORCING A NEW HABIT. I learned where all the trails and city bike paths were near me! Then it occurred to be, I need a bicycle.

That’s the “beauty” in trying new things. Sometimes, they open New Doors for you in your life that you never would have walked through if you didn’t TRY to make a positive change to begin with.

+6
    Bob Dylan
    Bob Dylan
    Participant

Then the day came where I got f~~~ing p~~~ed about some c~~~

Red-pill anger is necessary to sharpen one’s awareness, but as you suggest, positive steps must be taken to move forward to avoid self-poisoning.

Many do not take care of their bodies, minds, and take responsibility for their own emotional well being.

This ^^^^

+3
    Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

I agree, it’s like any other addiction.

#boycottgillette

+3
    MGTaoist
    MGTaoist
    Participant

I haven’t had any addictions for a while. All disappeared at some point. I dip in and out of things to get some benefit, but nothing I cling to.

Addiction the symptom, something you do/take to make up for something you’re lacking.

You are already enlightened, but the mind is too chaotic to realize it. 

+6
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

8) You will eventually do absolutely anything in order to fund your addiction.

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

You will eventually do absolutely anything in order to fund your addiction.

suck dicks fer crack homie

+5
    Eric Lauder
    Eric Lauder
    Participant

Sometimes I ponder the similarities of addicts :
    Whether the drug is heroin, cocaine or pussy 1) You become a slave to the drug; 2) Your life dreams are sidetracked; 3) Always chasing that ‘thrill’ of the first few ‘highs’ 4) The cost is ‘everything of any value’ including self esteem, health and possibly your life; 5) You betray your friends; 6) You associate with people that you don’t really like; 7) Your life is dedicated to obtaining the next ‘hit’, and you will rationalize any deed necessary to keep riding the dragon.

There’s a very relevant difference, though.
    An heroin or cocaine addict do not have a substance to replace it, there’s no such thing as a substance without downsides making a good substitute for heroin or cocaine.
    A pussy addict can buy a fleshlight for 49 $ or even less: it’s at least 90% as efficient as a pussy (it can be even slightly better, it depends) and have zero downsides.

BIG difference.

SUPREME LEADER KIM JONG-UN'S FASHION STYLIST - if you want a new look or if you're a very beautiful trans you can call me, phone number +85079255312 / mobile 01921421211. The worth of a man isn't the usefulness that women get from him. Avoiding living with a woman, a man isn't rejecting a lot of sex: he's rejecting sexual starvation. MGTOW IS TACKLING DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IN COMPLIANCE WITH CONVENTION OF ISTANBUL: http://www.coe.int/en/web/conventions/full-list/-/conventions/rms/090000168008482e --- Article 4, Section 4 "Special measures that are necessary to prevent and protect women from gender-based violence shall not be considered discrimination under the terms of this Convention". WHAT I LEARNT FROM A GENDER STUDIES CLASS IN LUND, SWEDEN: every time feminists accuses men of doing something, odds are likely either them or persons associated with them are doing the exact same thing but a lot worse. WHO I'M RIGHT NOW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1okpAj7Fhw Basically my former life have been a conflict between this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz_RQVkvke4 and this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFIMeyTK-sU That's, more or less, all about me.

+4
    Bob Dylan
    Bob Dylan
    Participant

There’s a very relevant difference, though.

I agree that eventually AI could actually fulfill the promises made by ‘the pushers’ of the past 100 years.

Society/government inflicts no penalty on false advertising of the current product. (to be more accurate, society/government helps promote the lie for its own benefit)
    In exchange for his life and treasure, the ‘would-be addict’ is promised unlimited sexual access, delivered by a kind, loyal, supportive and empathetic female who will share (equally ?) in bearing the burdens of the future….The Unicorn…lol…
    This is the ‘buzz’ that the addict chases….to be disappointed over and over again.

+5
    Constantine
    Constantine
    Participant

No, you’re totally on target. Particularly with the “You betray your friends” rule.

You hear people say, “I lost some of my best friends to heroin.”

Well, I lost some of my best friends to pussy. The second she moved in, we weren’t allowed to hang out anymore. Meanwhile, she can still have her drunken nights out with an oestrogen posse. But not him. His life needs to revolve around her only.

And it doesn’t just happen with guy friends, either. My sister had a close male friend whom she went to school with. They hung out for years and were very close.

But the second he got married, he sent her a text one day to say, “As you probably know, we won’t be able to hang out anymore.”

This guy she’d known since they were fifteen. Because he was now committed to this woman who he’d known for, I dunno, two or three years. All undone with a bloody text message.

Just say no, gang. JUST SAY NO.

To see what is in front of one's nose requires a constant struggle. -Orwell

+4
    RayBandaku
    RayBandaku
    Participant

Great post, I think the key is to have great self control on our desires, because desires lead to actions, actions lead to habits, habits lead to addictions and attachments which can end in early death.

I wish all kids learn self control from an early age but TV ads and shopping habits had taken control of people around the world.

One think helped me most in my life at age sixteen was when some one who was facing death from chain smoking said to me “Best way to quit is never to start”.

I try my best to never start any thing new that has a high risk of getting addicted to it. Sex with my ex-wife was the most difficult addiction for me to get over, it almost made me commit suicide but I recovered after long struggle. Now I am free of all addictions, I hope I will never start any new addiction for the rest of my life.

Thank you for sharing a great post, enjoy going your own way.

+4
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

+3
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

This is going to be the most serious thing I say all day.

Some people just want to get high.

All of you are looking at this from a Western point of view. Your intelligence is actually getting in the way.

GLUE, Gas, Propane, Feces.. Some people just want to get high. And that’s all their is. Gravel Pit will be able to tell you, some people don’t make it out. All you can do is let Nature take its course.

Pussy being Bad for you? I hate to break this to you, but its not Pussy most men are looking for. It’s a different dragon they are chasing.

After a whole year, this man got right back on the street. Frozen and cold, there was nothing I could do.

After years, I should say s~~~, hell, I’m glad that he is out of his misery. But my old ex Future Father in law, the man I trusted, went to bat for and even regrettably , pulled some favors so that he could get his heart operation; just died on his little boat he had in Newport Oregon.

Drugs, Booze, and Women. That was not what took him down that path. It helped. But he had a diffrent Dragon to deal with. He died alone in that little leaky boat of his on the Marina. (so I was told)

Do I feel bad for the guy? Not at all. I did not even shed a pretty little tear. I won’t be going to the Funeral, and he will never be spoken about again.

But he will live on in his legacy as a Failure of a man. He chose those dragons.

This man at one time had 4 properties. Retired early, and had everything to live a great life for the next 20 years. He even has a future son in law that would have taken care of him, his properties and made sure his health and his family was well taken care off.

But he chose another path. And he paid that price this January.

One by one. Those who chose the Dragon, will set fire to themselves all on their own. Do not bother with a junky. They need to find redemption on their own.

It could be anything they are chasing. Some people, they only got one road. And that road only exists if they find their own road.

There is a member on here that tried to save his wife. It never worked. The whole family is like that. What are you going to do?

Let them be. When you stop caring, they may find their own road.

Carnage seems like such a bad guy on the surface. Nope. He just found out the solution. And the solution is to leave them to find their own way.

Help if they ask. But you need to understand, THEY need to work for it.

Like I said. Some people just want to get high.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.