Activists threaten to shut down Dave Rubin…

Topic by Autolite

Autolite

Home Forums Political Corner Activists threaten to shut down Dave Rubin…

This topic contains 22 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Sandals  Sandals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

There is no such thing as a “racial state”.

Tell that to a Jew, or a slav or anyone unfortunate enough to experience Generalplan Ost.

Look at the date of when those books you read where published [….] You are not reading the believes of the original speakers, but through the opinions of the translators and publishers comments on the original speakers.

I have read these in the original, which is more I suspect than you have.

Communism was born from the abuses of the working class in Victoria England.

Communism never made any headway in England. It was completely rejected by the working class. Marx was the son of a rabbi from Trier and Engels was a slumlord (a capitalist!) noted for his brutality.

You are I suspect an adherent of the idea that ‘Communism has never really been tried”.

Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

experience Generalplan Ost.

You want to talk history. How about we talk the decade and a half of when the German people were persecuted and starved while living under de facto colonial rule over a war the Germans did not even start. Who was living high on the hog then. Not the German people. If it took a wheel barrel fully of money for one loaf of bread, the German people were starving.

I have read these in the original, which is more I suspect than you have.

Given you broad responses, I doubt that.

Communism never made any headway in England. It was completely rejected by the working class. Marx was the son of a rabbi from Trier and Engels was a slumlord (a capitalist!) noted for his brutality.

There is actually a communist party in England.

You are I suspect an adherent of the idea that ‘Communism has never really been tried”.

It is clear you do not know what is what because you refuse to comment on my points, and you make broad comments hoping to win through “feelings” and not “logic”.

Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

Faust, you are certainly well read and a purveyor of historical knowledge. I recall speaking exactly like you regarding history and political systems when I was much younger. There are certain truths one comes to understand as one acquires knowledge and goes through experience in life, and the more knowledge one has, the more his progressive experiences will enlighten him (progressive with a lower case p, not the hijacked word by the political freakshow).

There are some things that cannot be taught, you just have to learn them on your own. – Donald Trump, Think Like a Champion

Faust, your academic depth is exceptional. My advice to you is that when you are going to speak with others about political systems, you should take the time to live in and work under a different political system, in a different country. You’ll be amazed at what happens to your thoughts and ideas about the world as you spend a year, two years, etc… living and working overseas. Things that allow one to manuver easily in one country / culture / race will create obsticles in other countries / cultures / races, and political systems with their names and definitions will begin to seem not so black and white.

You will also eventually come to realize that more experienced individuals can easily see when a highly academic and learned individual is dodging hard questions by “rebounding”, as I call it, their arguments, that is, diverting to red-herrings instead of addressing the root core of a subject or topic. Addressing the root core of a subject or topic is very difficult, because it requires people to look at the ugliness of the world, and we don’t want to see that.

I don’t mean for this to be insulting. I really think you should take a year off and live and work in another country. ANY country will do, for starters.

As I did get into it with you many years ago (I am sorry for that, and any offense I had given), I will still be here in a few years and we can continue these great discussions, as our world continues to morally devolve around us (which we all seem to agree is happening).

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.