Actor Jesse Metcalf Executes Ring Bluff to Perfection

Topic by Turquoise Turtle

Turquoise Turtle

Home Forums Relations~~~s Actor Jesse Metcalf Executes Ring Bluff to Perfection

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Turquoise Turtle  Turquoise Turtle 2 minutes ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Turquoise Turtle
    Turquoise Turtle
    Participant

Disclaimer: Attempting the following at home may result in being subjected to the “one phone call” and being hit with false allegations.

Terrance Popp at Redonkulas.com formalized the concept of ring bluff. It’s the idea of meeting a girl preferably in her 20s, dating her and then proceeding to endlessly string her along without ever actually committing to her. With Ring Bluff, you get all of pumpkin’s best years and she is on her best behavior because she is pining for the ultimate prize, the marriage CONTRACT. Unbeknownst to Pumpkin, you have no intention of ever signing the marriage CONTRACT and you will promptly dump her when she hits you with a final ULTIMATIUM or the WALL (whichever comes first). Thus rendering her another crazy cat lady!

41-year-old pretty boy, C-list actor Jessie Metcalf appears to be quite red pilled as he executed ring bluff perfectly. Metcalf spent over a decade dating his now 35-year-old ex-girlfriend Cara Santana and the two were even engaged for three years. As the years passed by, Metcalf continuously, himmed and hawed … devising every excuse in the book to put off the wedding date all while making her believe they were still getting married.

Metcalf even let her look like a fool, as she boasted on a celebrity news podcast about how she was going to re-use her mother’s wedding dress but “modernize it”. When the wedding was postponed for a 3rd time he finally dumped her following her 35th birthday!

Rinse and repeat, Metcalf is now dating a much younger, hotter model!

Source: https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/jesse-metcalfe-and-cara-santanas-messy-split-a-timeline/2006-2-15/

"I'm the last of my guy friends to have never gotten married, and their wives—they don't want them playing with me. I'm like the escaped slave—I bring news of freedom." ~ Bill Maher

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.