All Of The Wonderful Post-Wallers Should Date Each Other !

Topic by Bob Dylan

Bob Dylan

Home Forums MGTOW Central All Of The Wonderful Post-Wallers Should Date Each Other !

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Spleefer  Spleefer 3 days, 1 hour ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    +9
    Bob Dylan
    Bob Dylan
    Participant

….instead of crying about “where have all the good men gone”

Since guys are all “jerks”, why would women want to waste all of their ‘Specialness” on them ?

The short answer…..A Fat Wallet !

My ex was a nymphomaniac, and an 8 on the LA scale. She turned closet-bi (which didn’t change our sex life at all until I figured it out).

When I confronted her, she suggested that WE move to a well-known city in another state that is more open minded. Like THAT would fix things….LOL LOL LOL !!

I kicked her ass out, and she made the move alone.

In less than 4 years, she moved back to a nearby town and began trying to contact me. I NEVER responded 🙂 I’m guessing the very fat divorce settlement was consumed….

One of my neighbors recently received a wedding invitation….the ex is marrying A MAN !! LOL…Good Luck dude !!…Gotta be a Cuck with a fat wallet…..She’s hard on money, and She is all yours fella !!!

..it ain't me babe...it ain't me you're looking for, babe...

+5
    BrainPilot
    BrainPilot
    Participant

That guy should have contacted me. I could have given him my ex-wife’s phone number and he could have gotten at least one other bid.

Hell, for that matter, I could have given him the numbers to several ex girlfriends, and he could have had himself an auction! 😛

Look, it's not my fault that tornado dropped a house on your sister. Now get back on your broom and get your ass out of here... and take your monkeys with you

+5
    Bob Dylan
    Bob Dylan
    Participant

Who, but a blue-pill simp, would wife-up a post-waller ?

+1
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Who, but a blue-pill simp, would wife-up a post-waller ?

Wordddddd

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+3
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

Isn’t it REALLY REALLY F~~~in NICE That SHE IS NO LONGER YOUR PROBLEM ?

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+2
    Ogre
    Ogre
    Participant

18 to 24, three hole qualified applicants can send their resume to You’rereplaceabble@gmail.com.

Post wall single moms (every one of them) need not apply.

No matter how many Chevy Vegas pop up on Craigslist I never click the link.

Men are the prize, we were just raised to be too humble.

I failed to realize in my youth that I was the prize. I was going to work. I was going to earn. Little did I realize that due to feminism, that no longer meant I had to share. Road soon, Desert after.

Ogre
    Ogre
    Participant

18 to 24, three hole qualified applicants can send their resume to You’rereplaceable@gmail.com.

Post wall single moms (every one of them) need not apply.

Men are the prize, we were just raised to be too humble.

I failed to realize in my youth that I was the prize. I was going to work. I was going to earn. Little did I realize that due to feminism, that no longer meant I had to share. Road soon, Desert after.

+1
    CuckSniper
    CuckSniper
    Participant

What a f~~~en pathetic bull dyke C~~~. She moved away to get meat curtains, realized c~~~s have no money and is now sucking more penis purely for money.

I wonder if the new Cuck she has realizes she’s a dyke?

He is in a for rollercoaster ride.

Bob Dylan
    Bob Dylan
    Participant

Isn’t it REALLY REALLY F~~~in NICE That SHE IS NO LONGER YOUR PROBLEM ?

——-

Absolutely ! As I head toward retirement, my overhead is very manageable, even after the divorce settlement. Before no-fault, she would have, rightfully, hit the road with very little.

I wonder if the new Cuck she has realizes she’s a dyke?

Like every woman I’ve known, she is a master at re-writing history, so I highly doubt she is honest with new cuck. It’s also a given that she won’t be loyal.

If I wanted to start some s~~~, I would contact cuck and offer to sell him some pre-wall naked pictures of his new wife….lol…His plate is already full, he just doesn’t know it yet. And I have better things to do 🙂

+1
    Spleefer
    Spleefer
    Participant

That’s funny s~~~ right there!

Galatians 5:1 (KJV) Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.