All she wants for Christmas…is strange stuffing

Topic by

Home Forums MGTOW Central All she wants for Christmas…is strange stuffing

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Hmskl'd  hmskl’d 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    +6

Anonymous

I like this guy’s channel. MGTOW in a calm way and he likes to travel. This kind of article is nothing new. It makes me feel sorry for these men who either cuck themselves to stay in a relations~~~, or to make pumpkin happy. Hopefully they will find the red pill before they get the gift that keeps on giving from pumpkin – herpes.

+3
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Well many ofthem are probably not even having sex with the wifey anymore. So the risk goes way down.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+5
    MATRIX
    MATRIX
    Participant

The comments are, as usual, PURE GOLD.

A lot of men who aren’t MGTOW, or even know of MGTOW, are now waking up to the unchecked behaviour of modern women and increasingly walking away from the whole shiit show.

This won’t go away, and now with the internet men are talking and messages are being seen by those who aren’t MGTOW.

Light bulbs are going on across the globe.

Tick TOCK, bitches.

There is NO wisdom in signing a contract with someone who benefits from breaking it. - http://mengtow.freeforums.net/

+3
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

The comments are, as usual, PURE GOLD.
    A lot of men who aren’t MGTOW, or even know of MGTOW, are now waking up to the unchecked behaviour of modern women and increasingly walking away from the whole shiit show.
    This won’t go away, and now with the internet men are talking and messages are being seen by those who aren’t MGTOW.
    Light bulbs are going on across the globe.
    Tick TOCK, bitches.

It’s true. Most young guys I run into are aware of the unbridled corruption of modern females and the dangers involved.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+3
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

I knew it was coming, but I always figured a couple of decades at the earliest. No longer – I think this implodes within 5 years now, the snowball is really starting to roll down the hill.

Popcorn in hand.

Remington 870 in the corner.

Let it snow.

+1
    Deadly Raver
    Deadly Raver
    Participant

Oh yeah. I stumbled across Joker in random one day and of course I’m hooked. He’s pretty damn good and as the OP said, he delivers it with calm and coolness, and most importantly, the facts. This is how it will get done. Not with anger, not with violence. We state the facts and let them stand. From there, we leave the decision to each man. As Society is increasingly showing, a lot of men are leaving it all behind.

Learn from the past, Control the present, and you will know the Future.

+3
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

There is definitely a paradigm shift occurring. I contribute to another forum unrelated to MGTOW or politics, and when the subject of marriage comes up, the response is almost always negative.

+3
    CPT Obvious
    CPT Obvious
    Participant

There is definitely a paradigm shift occurring.

Agreed. When my conservative, 80 year old step-dad admits that marriage isn’t what it used to be and may not be a good idea for many men, then the reality is starting to sink in across the board.

"You don't know a woman till you have met her in divorce court."
    +2
    Hmskl'd
    hmskl’d
    Participant

never seen this guy before … thanks for the link .. very interesting video

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.