Always have to remind myself

Topic by Symmetric MGTOW

Symmetric MGTOW

Home Forums MGTOW Central Always have to remind myself

This topic contains 20 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Constantine  Constantine 7 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    +13
    Symmetric MGTOW
    Symmetric MGTOW
    Participant

To be extremely careful.

I work in academia, and recently I have gotten in great shape. Lost a lot of weight, quit drinking, exercise everyday, bla bla bla… things you do when you decide to go MGTOW cause you have little to focus on but yourself.

A few days ago a female student insinuated to me that I should invite her out for lunch, half joking, half not joking.
    Today, another female student asked me if I wanted to go to X place with her and have a meal.

I played it cool on both occasions, threw a joke or two and left things in the air, didn’t say no, didn’t say yes, I just used a bit of wit to defuse the situation and run the hell away.

While I find it flattering that this happened, I gotta say it’s f~~~ing scary too since I don’t wanna get in trouble, and since BOTH of them asked me in public, in front of other people. Jesus, I promise you, gentlemen, you don’t want this sort of female attention at work, as flattering as it sounds, it’s nothing but stress.

I am tempted to come out as transgender gay or some s~~~ like that just to get people off my back!

Where is my human resources person to go to and complain that I’m being harassed?

Oh, yeah, I have a dick.

+13
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

I am tempted to come out as transgender gay or some s~~~ like that just to get people off my back!

No need to go to any extremes.

Next time some lil Cupcake asks you to go somewhere or do something just tell her that you are flattered, BUT you don’t date/interact socially with students or coworkers as you CHOOSE to keep your work life focused on your job and your private life private.

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+9
    Truthseeker82
    Truthseeker82
    Participant

They’re all poison apples. Nice to look at, but take one bite and you’re a goner. Dine elsewhere and preserve your life.

+7
    Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

Don’t lie, EVER. DO NOT compromise your integrity to get out of a situation you are uncomfortable with.
    Are you interested in their offers? Obviously not! So? Just tell them you’re not interested. Tell them you’re waiting for the ‘right woman’ and you don’t feel that it’s either of them, which would be true anyway since there are NO ‘right women’.
    If either insist that you couldn’t know if they are that woman or not, insist that that’s how you FEEEEEEEL ! They can’t argue with feelings, no one can! Keep insisting that you don’t FEEEEL they are ‘right’ for you and see their enthusiasm disappear off their faces.

Don't let them Blame, Shame or Tame you!
    Give 'em NOTHING, not even an answer!
    #GenderSegragationNow!

+11
    Skelator
    Skelator
    Participant

Don’t s~~~ where you eat. Been there done that. Bad news.

+3

To be extremely careful.
    I work in academia, and recently I have gotten in great shape. Lost a lot of weight, quit drinking, exercise everyday, bla bla bla… things you do when you decide to go MGTOW cause you have little to focus on but yourself.
    A few days ago a female student insinuated to me that I should invite her out for lunch, half joking, half not joking.Today, another female student asked me if I wanted to go to X place with her and have a meal.
    I played it cool on both occasions, threw a joke or two and left things in the air, didn’t say no, didn’t say yes, I just used a bit of wit to defuse the situation and run the hell away.
    While I find it flattering that this happened, I gotta say it’s f~~~ing scary too since I don’t wanna get in trouble, and since BOTH of them asked me in public, in front of other people. Jesus, I promise you, gentlemen, you don’t want this sort of female attention at work, as flattering as it sounds, it’s nothing but stress.
    Where is my human resources person to go to and complain that I’m being harassed?
    Oh, yeah, I have a dick.

Get a black ring for your finger and come out as asexual. Effectively as far as the are concerned, its not a lie.

You can also honestly say you dont get involved with students as being part of academia staff.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+10
    Mr. Spock
    Mr. Spock
    Participant

They probably expected you to pick up the tab as well. Even if you decided not to go any further with interacting with them, they get a free meal out of it. When I think of it, it’s a pretty elaborate s~~~ test. If you go along with it and pay they get a free meal and you become the nice guy who buys their lunch for them every now and then. If you suggest that each pays for their own, they could decide to be offended and give HR a visit after the meal. They may be offended that you didn’t pay for their meal but they’ll make up something else to be offended by just to get HR on your back. There are many ways this could end up bad for any guy willing to play along.
    The best move is to not play.

Feminism isn't about equality with men, it's about leverage over men.

+3
    Boar
    Boar
    Participant

Always have your office hours in a public place!

Untamed wrote: Quit complaining and Go Your Own Way in whatever manner suits you best.

+3
    Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

Then you’ll have f~~~~~s groping you all the time. It’s happened to me.

+2
    Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

No need to go to any extremes.
    Next time some lil Cupcake asks you to go somewhere or do something just tell her that you are flattered, BUT you don’t date/interact socially with students or coworkers as you CHOOSE to keep your work life focused on your job and your private life private.

If he says that in front of her groupies, do you think she’ll feel slighted and “hath fury scorned” later? She can turn all the students against him, can she not?

+5
    Sandals
    Sandals
    Participant

Wait till they graduate, then f~~~ em silly.

+4
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

Gotta say that every professor I know has made it with their students. I thought this just came with the territory?

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+4
    Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

HaHaaaa!!
    Bad advice but still funny as hell.

Don't let them Blame, Shame or Tame you!
    Give 'em NOTHING, not even an answer!
    #GenderSegragationNow!

+2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

If he says that in front of her groupies, do you think she’ll feel slighted and “hath fury scorned” later? She can turn all the students against him, can she not?

Exactly.

Bruised ego + the hive egging her on = a false allegation. Best to play the ‘against college regulations’ card. The black ring option also has potential, as that would put you in a ‘protected group’.

+3
    Hdvrod
    hdvrod
    Participant

Just remember Symmetric, if you engage in any kind of extra-curricular activities with any student, you can never reverse that. Once the eggs are scrambled they can never be unscrambled again. And it WILL be used against you in the future if there’s any gain to be had by the student.
    Think long and hard before you act on anything. Many people have had long careers ruined.

Anyway communication, real open communication, is not wanted or even required in a relationship. Women cannot handle fully open and honest communication, plus most perceive it as a weakness on the part of a man. All that is required is catering to her whims, and even then nothing is certain. There is no way to be sure of having a successful relationshit with a woman. MGTaoist

+3
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

When we live in a day & age where any woman can casually make a claim that you “Raped” her 35 years ago, and when questioned about it cannot provide any proof or fact of the incident; why even bother to socialize with women??

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+2
    Symmetric MGTOW
    Symmetric MGTOW
    Participant

Then you’ll have f~~~~~s groping you all the time. It’s happened to me.

Holy s~~~ then I’m screwed.

I have had many pretty women over the years, but this situation is kinda new since I’m a professor now, and a junior one at that. Also not gay, so having men trying to grope me/come after me would be even more annoying. Gross.

I try to be as cautious as possible, and I hope to remain that way. Then again, you can take all the precautions you want and some people will still find a way to try and get you screwed over.

Thanks for your input m8.

Symmetric MGTOW
    Symmetric MGTOW
    Participant

Huh, need to wait for tenure before that. And even then man, I dunno… too f~~~ing risky because tenure won’t shield your ass of rape accusations/regret sex, etc. They will get you fired no matter what.

Symmetric MGTOW
    Symmetric MGTOW
    Participant

Gotta say that every professor I know has made it with their students. I thought this just came with the territory?

That was the old days, man. Nowadays you are playing with literal fire if you start doing that, because the minute something goes wrong you will be all over the local, state, and maybe even national news as “serial rapist”, “predator”, etc… no pussy is worth that, no matter how alluring or appealing it is.

However, in the past, it was common practice for professors to bang their female students and no one gave a s~~~.

Nowadays though, the risk is too big and the rewards are what? To say that you f~~~ed a student that admired you/found you attractive? NOT WORTH IT.

+1
    Symmetric MGTOW
    Symmetric MGTOW
    Participant

Just remember Symmetric, if you engage in any kind of extra-curricular activities with any student, you can never reverse that. Once the eggs are scrambled they can never be unscrambled again. And it WILL be used against you in the future if there’s any gain to be had by the student.Think long and hard before you act on anything. Many people have had long careers ruined.

Oh, I am well aware of it. One of my best friends had his career ruined by a woman. I am talking about a brilliant professor. He’s done. I also know of other cases that made and didn’t make national news but are well known in academia.

The risk is too real. Then again, if you have a combination of looks, charisma, and personality, people will come to you and mention things to you that you never even thought to be possible.

The way students see you as their superior intellectually and in some other ways drives them nuts. I look at the s~~~ that has happened to me over the years in this position and heard stories from friends and colleagues, and it’s insane. Trust me when I say that if there were no consequences, many men would not give a s~~~ and f~~~ their students left and right.

And I am not going to lie; it’s tempting. But for f~~~’s sake, I am more than what my little head (dick) wants.

Talking to you guys certainly helps me stay level headed. As always, it is appreciated.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.