America first! Don't like it? Suck b~~~~.

Topic by IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)

IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)

Home Forums Political Corner America first! Don't like it? Suck b~~~~.

This topic contains 22 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)  IGMOW (I Go My Own Way) 6 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    +2
    IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    Participant

What is critically important to understand, is if America is to be first, other nations must be behind it. For America to win, other nations, while benefiting from making America number one, must be behind in all things. This means, if you aren’t an American, you need to realize you are to be inferior, and get behind, and make sure Americans are better off than you. Don’t like it? Well, you can go suck b~~~~.

Britain is supposed to be America’s lapdog, following in lockstep behind everything America does to make it number one. No matter where America goes, Britain needs to follow. Russia can get in line to. America has every right to do damn well whatever it wants, and Russia MUST comply. America first. America can choose, to have the Ukraine as an ally, and Russia must comply. If it benefits America for Russia to have no warm water ports, then Russia must comply. America first. Russia must not own any American Uranium companies either, whether directly or proxy. Russia must comply.

China needs to get its acts together, or face hell. It MUST honor intellectual property by Americans, and do everything else. It must serve America interests. Make America number 1, or suffer.

Same goes for Canada and Mexico also. Mexico must keep its illegals out, or it will pay for a wall. Mexico MUST accept illegal guns being run into their country, if it benefits American gun makers. Mexico also must accept high crime from drug lords, if doing such will kill them off, and make America great. No matter how badly off you are, your situation is to be worse, if America isn’t winning, comes out on top and dominates everything.

Don’t like it? Well, you can suck b~~~~. And that is what it means for America first. America winning all the time. That is all that matters. If you aren’t American and feel your nation should be first, well tough. You can’t be first at anything, America must be.

Wait, is everyone here not American? Well, that is America first.

"I am my own thang. Any questions?" - Davis S Pumpkins.

+5
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

So you are having America play the part of a narcissistic female? Sounds like a recipe for questionable foreign relations at best.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+4
    K
    Hitman
    Participant

f~~~ the others if they want to take advantage of us.
    America first because we earned it.
    and the world is a far better place because of us.
    our technology
    our democracy
    our rules.
    they don’t LIKE it,
    they can stomp in the mud huts they built,
    while Americans take an elevator in a sky scraper.

this was built by Americans.
    yes,
    i am proud.

+5
    Wizard's Pupil
    Wizard’s Pupil
    Participant

Britain is supposed to be America’s lapdog, following in lockstep behind everything America does to make it number one. No matter where America goes, Britain needs to follow.

Both countries are governed by round table groups. The first one “The Milner Group” created a system of overlapping round table groups. USA has the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), Britain has the Royal Institute of International Affairs (RIIA). If you look into the history of these organizations you will see that they are controlled by the same people.

Carroll Quigley’s “Anglo-American Establishment” is my primary source on this.

We're Not in Kansas Anymore

+2

Anonymous

Oh boy..
    Itsallbs isnt going to like this!!!
    Hahahh

+7
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

What is critically important to understand, is if America is to be first, other nations must be behind it.

Like many of the brainwashed masses, you do not understand what “America first” means.

“America first” does not mean America above all nations. “America first” is an internal policy which states the American government, American industries, and American people will put the interests of America first before the interest of foreigners, just like almost all other nations put their interests first before any outsiders.

+3
    Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

hahaaaa

Give 'em NOTHING, not even an answer.

+1
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

+3
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

I doubt Trump can get all the Mandarins in the American system onboard to put America’s interests first.

What the US needs is a Boxer Rebellion, and one that actually succeeds.

Outsourcing, globalism and H1-B visas are almost as bad as the Unequal Treaties that were inflicted on China by the Western powers. The “War on Drugs” is a self-inflicted wound on the US, just like the Opium War was a wound on China.

Like China was, the US is a stale, stagnant, eroding power that has been betrayed by its ruling classes. Its been slowly getting more corrupt ever since we decided that merchants and bankers should run the US.

Farmers at least had some skin in the game. “A merchant has no loyalty to the ground he stands on, but only to that which he derives his profits from” – Thomas Jefferson.

Like China, it will probably take multiple revolutions, and multiple iterations of wiping out various ruling classes for the US to recover.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+1
    Joey Alfio
    Joey Alfio
    Participant

America first yet we don’t even have a proper border in place. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.

Δεν υπάρχει τίποτε αδύνατο γι’ αυτόν που θα προσπαθήσει. -- Μέγας Αλέξανδρος

+1
    MarketWatcher
    MarketWatcher
    Participant

f~~~ the others if they want to take advantage of us.
    America first because we earned it.
    and the world is a far better place because of us.
    our technology
    our democracy
    our rules.
    they don’t LIKE it,
    they can stomp in the mud huts they built,
    while Americans take an elevator in a sky scraper.

this was built by Americans.
    yes,
    i am proud.

Damn right!!

+2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

America first yet we don’t even have a proper border in place. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.

Iceberg.

More like the Titanic has hit the iceberg.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+1
    K
    Hitman
    Participant

if i was russian i would want Russia first!
    etc…
    why wouldn’t i.
    it only makes sense.
    but as an American,
    you CAN suck b~~~~ if you don’t step in line.
    MY COUNTRY FIRST YOU F~~~ERS.

K
    Hitman
    Participant

“America first” does not mean America above all nations. “America first” is an internal policy which states the American government, American industries, and American people will put the interests of America first before the interest of foreigners, just like almost all other nations put their interests first before any outsiders.

exactly.

IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    Participant

So you are having America play the part of a narcissistic female? Sounds like a recipe for questionable foreign relations at best.

When you are top dog, other nations comply to your wishes. It is a case of operating from strength. They need to go along, or they lose. Such a foreign policy also allows you to both liberate a nation, and take their oil as payment. It is imposing your will, like bombing the families of individuals who do terrorist acts.

What is critically important to understand, is if America is to be first, other nations must be behind it.

Like many of the brainwashed masses, you do not understand what “America first” means.

America first means also “Winning”. It means, coming in first, and defeating your opponent. Saying a trade war is easy to win, means you get the more favorable deal. What you speak about as far as “American first” goes, would be more Pat Buchanan style, with a humble foreign policy and minding your own damn business. Ron Paul had that. But America First now means WIN WIN WIN. It means being top dog. That is different. It is meant in this context of Trump, consider some of his quotes:
    * We inherited a national debt that has doubled in eight years. Think of it – $20 trillion. It’s doubled. And we inherited a foreign policy marked by one disaster after another. We don’t win anymore. When was the last time we won? Did we win a war? Do we win anything? Do we win anything? We’re going to win. We’re going to win big, folks. We’re going to start winning again, believe me.
    * Our country is in serious trouble. We don’t win anymore.We don’t beat China in trade. We don’t beat Japan, with their millions and millions of cars coming into this country, in trade. We can’t beat Mexico, at the border or in trade.We can’t do anything right.
    * You look at what China is doing to our country in terms of making our product. They’re devaluing their currency, and there’s nobody in our government to fight them. And we have a very good fight. And we have a winning fight. Because they’re using our country as a piggy bank to rebuild China, and many other countries are doing the same thing.
    * Trade wars are good and easy to win.

This is a different animal than making America great. It is a case of others being worse off than you. That is America First. America winning. It is deeper than just having America’s interests prioritized. However, in a conflict situation, where there isn’t cooperation, prioritizing one’s own interests first will mean someone is going to lose.

IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    Participant

if i was russian i would want Russia first!
    etc…
    why wouldn’t i.
    it only makes sense.
    but as an American,
    you CAN suck b~~~~ if you don’t step in line.
    MY COUNTRY FIRST YOU F~~~ERS.

And I can say “Myself first” and my country can take a dive, if it is not going to be to my benefit. The question is: Who is first here. When I go my own way, I trust that things work out for me. Now, it is usually beneficial to me if those I deal with, and this is true for nations also, that others also win. But, if the idea is to be top dog, and everyone wants to do that, it will mean you will have conflict on your hands. In case of nationalism, one will want one’s own nation first. If driven by other things, then those other things can be first.

+1
    Bstoff
    bstoff
    Participant

IGMOW, your argument is ridiculous.

“America First” means making your home team(if America is your country), a top priority among people of that country, to include those making policy.
    It is not a statement pitting America against others.

It’s merely America Going It’s Own Way.

Sometimes I imagine the spittle flying from your mouth when you rant incoherently about something of which you have no knowledge, but lots of words.

While I really do appreciate the devil’s advocate role you take on, your arguments don’t carry much weight and seldom are backed up with facts.

Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

“America First” means making your home team(if America is your country), a top priority among people of that country, to include those making policy.

Sometimes I imagine the spittle flying from your mouth when you rant incoherently about something of which you have no knowledge, but lots of words.

While I really do appreciate the devil’s advocate role you take on, your arguments don’t carry much weight and seldom are backed up with facts.

☆☆☆
    (German beer)

Give 'em NOTHING, not even an answer.

+3
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

Yep, sorry dude, you don’t get to redefine words and phrase however you wish. Google ‘America First’ and you’ll see that the others are right and you are incorrect.

It’s about nationalism over globalism. It means you don’t make sacrifices as a country for the good of another country when you know darn well the other country isn’t going to ever repay the favor when the time comes. It means you don’t send money to other countries when you have yet to take care of your own. It means you don’t do what’s good for the world if it’s bad for the country.

I get what your say regarding operating from a position of strength. That can fit within a nationalist point of view for sure, but it is certainly not required. You don’t have to make another country your lap dog in any sort of way, but that also means you don’t have to worry about protecting another countries sovereignty when they will not do anything for you in return….or worse, actively work against you.

Take NATO for example. Our investment in NATO does a lot for European countries and a little for us. Yet we contribute so much more to it. We are the top dog of NATO so to speak, yet it does not fit with an America first agenda. IMO, we should definitely be pulling back, pushing other countries to contribute more till what we put into it is more inline with what we get out of it. How other countries are effected by our actions is a concern for those other countries, not us.

Ok. Then do it.

IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    Participant

Here is a thing about political slogans. They are meant to hit emotional points, without thinking, and get to a conclusion, without it. “American first” can mean a number of things. In the context here, I meant “America number one”. EVERY nation seeks to best itself, or at least the leaders seek to best themselves somehow. The issue is one of policy.

IF you want to hold America first as a DOMESTIC politic, then that can be true. When held to be a domestic policy, the impact is one of a foreign policy of withdrawing from the world stage and going in isolation. It means minding one’s own business, and staying out. When you are a superpower, and your interests are entangled with the rest of the world, you end up having places where you end up messing in the business of others. The issue here is one of foreign policy. America minding its own business was what it was, pretty much up until World War I. After than, and following with World War II, it became a super power, and ended up battling Communism everywhere.

Where were any facts quoted in this thread? I did more than anyone else. You expressed one preference of America First. I expressed in in a winning manner.

Yep, sorry dude, you don’t get to redefine words and phrase however you wish. Google ‘America First’ and you’ll see that the others are right and you are incorrect.

It’s about nationalism over globalism. It means you don’t make sacrifices as a country for the good of another country when you know darn well the other country isn’t going to ever repay the favor when the time comes. It means you don’t send money to other countries when you have yet to take care of your own. It means you don’t do what’s good for the world if it’s bad for the country.

I get what your say regarding operating from a position of strength. That can fit within a nationalist point of view for sure, but it is certainly not required. You don’t have to make another country your lap dog in any sort of way, but that also means you don’t have to worry about protecting another countries sovereignty when they will not do anything for you in return….or worse, actively work against you.

Take NATO for example. Our investment in NATO does a lot for European countries and a little for us. Yet we contribute so much more to it. We are the top dog of NATO so to speak, yet it does not fit with an America first agenda. IMO, we should definitely be pulling back, pushing other countries to contribute more till what we put into it is more inline with what we get out of it. How other countries are effected by our actions is a concern for those other countries, not us.

There is a problem when you go with “Google that”. I did Google that and found a bunch of opinions for an empty slogan that meant a bunch of contradictory things. American First was a chant for American isolation. But then consider this twist on it:
    “He wants to shatter the myth that he is only an ‘America First’ president,” said Anthony Scaramucci, the financier who was briefly Trump’s communications director and still informally advises the president. “That’s not the case. He is a globalist. He has a duality to his personality. He’s here to disrupt things, which he does a reasonably good to great job of.”

There is a bulk of America imposing its will on the world, for the greater good, and have America win in the process. This is not withdrawing from the world stage. It isn’t. It is a different beast, and my view I expressed in the original post is a different beast that also fits “America first”. Others can disagree over if that is Trump’s view or not, and you can do that. I would hold it to be more true than not, but as far as what it meant, look at the original post. It is a case of when you want to win on the world stage, and your interests demand you get engaged. This isn’t a Wakanda mentality where you close up, but one where your national interest demands you be everywhere. You have Trump in Syria as an example. Trump determined America should be there, and win, as he did with fighting ISIS. He also said America should take Iraqi oil to be compensated (or should have). All this is imposing America’s will on the world. Pax Americana is another expression of it actually, but you can add an America sets the terms twist on it.

Does this contradict? Oh, it can. One can say it is merely playing to both sides to maintain a political base. Or, it can just be a ramped up version of Pax Americana.

Consider the comment Trump made about shooting Iranian boats out of the water, if they make improper gestures. This is all about projecting strength. Same can be said about the bloody nose strategy with North Korea.

All this is Pax Americana with America coming out on top. It is a case of imposing will to not get screwed, and winning, and those who oppose it are left worse off. This is winning.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

AUG 20 - 1:00 AM PST Renovations on all sections will continue throughout the week. Feel free to browse the top menu for new items. Some pages & posts may need to be reformatted and have images referenced - especially those originally created 4 years ago to make them current. In the mean time, please mind the dust and thank you for visiting. - MGTOW.COM