An Article for your Blue Pill Buddies

Topic by nagolbud

Nagolbud

Home Forums Dating An Article for your Blue Pill Buddies

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Kaido  Kaido 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    +1
    Nagolbud
    nagolbud
    Spectator

The Only Way to Get Your Girlfriend Back

There’s plenty of websites with a small fee that will offer you tips and advice on how to get your girlfriend back. If you only do this, or if you do that, you can win her heart back. For a small fee of $19.99 you will learn the secrets to getting girlfriends back. This may seem like a tempting offer at the time but let me unleash an alternative option that you probably won’t read on any dating site, self help guru’s cheat sheet, or in a YouTube video. . . . continue reading

0100111*beep*0101010101101101~[A Glitch in the Matrix]~110010[transmissionterminated]000101101

+5
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Get her back?

I wish I never met her.

My god is death. I don’t know if your god exist, I don’t know if will meet it, but I’m sure you and I, we both will meet mine.

+2
    Nagolbud
    nagolbud
    Spectator

Get her back?

I wish I never met her.

If you’re going to comment on these posts at least read the article first 😉

0100111*beep*0101010101101101~[A Glitch in the Matrix]~110010[transmissionterminated]000101101

+1
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

The most blue pill article I have read all week is this one that equates the globalist rich with Jesus Christ, and those that are against these globalists to be the same as those that crucified Jesus: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-07/class-warfare-people-are-out-blood

You cannot make this s~~~ up. This is about as blue pill as possible.

+1
    Nagolbud
    nagolbud
    Spectator

The most blue pill article I have read all week is this one that equates the globalist rich with Jesus Christ, and those that are against these globalists to be the same as those that crucified Jesus: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-07/class-warfare-people-are-out-blood

Yeah that article doesn’t make much sense at all. His history, biblical knowledge, and religious knowledge is extremely lacking. It was the religiously rich that had Jesus Christ crucified. Its the same religiously rich that are the “globalists” today. Vatican City is the richest country in the world. Rome was home to the birth of the pagan / satanic religion of catholicism. That article makes no sense.

+2
    Old Buck
    Old Buck
    Participant

Good job on the write-up, NagolBud!

I like how you broke down their thought patterns, and the different levels of psychosis involved.

Pretty soon you should try making your own video. If not comfortable in front of the lens, write the material and have an “actor” read the script.

If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

+1
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Yeah that article doesn’t make much sense at all. His history, biblical knowledge, and religious knowledge is extremely lacking. It was the religiously rich that had Jesus Christ crucified. Its the same religiously rich that are the “globalists” today. Vatican City is the richest country in the world. Rome was home to the birth of the pagan / satanic religion of catholicism. That article makes no sense.

Exactly. The article is ass-backwards and trying to shame the victims for dared to want to see justice against those whom wronged them.

Nagolbud
    nagolbud
    Spectator

Good job on the write-up, NagolBud!

I like how you broke down their thought patterns, and the different levels of psychosis involved.

Pretty soon you should try making your own video. If not comfortable in front of the lens, write the material and have an “actor” read the script.

I have tried a couple times but it’s hard for me because I can’t keep to a script. I have to keep it raw so its much easier for me in a 2 person talk or interview or something where I can be presented with situations and respond and reply with my own. It’s really difficult for me to have a conversation with the camera per se. We need to get more organized and make some sort of talk show or radio station with different hosts and interviews and stuff. Idk how that would all work but its an idea.

Exactly. The article is ass-backwards and trying to shame the victims for dared to want to see justice against those whom wronged them.

That’s what they do man. They flip history on it’s head upside down. If you’re looking for a fun conspiracy to research out… google Jesuits Sink Titanic on Purpose. (It’s true and verified)

I’ll give you a couple hints. Many rich men would not allow for the Federal Reserve. The Titanic sank in 1911. The Federal Reserve was created in 1913. The next voting year….

+2
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

Exes are “exes” for a reason.

One chance. Per chick. Per lifetime. No exceptions.

I once got a girlfriend back. How was it accomplished? By “trying” nothing and completely ignoring her. I shrugged my shoulders like she didn’t matter and within one hour, I was sitting in the lounge having a drink talking to 4 other women. She lost her s~~~ and showed up at my door at 11PM.

Why would any man want to get his girlfriend back who doesn’t even want him?
    If you’re not her priority, you’re only an option anyway.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    Trailboss
    Trailboss
    Participant

The Only Way to Get Your Girlfriend Back

There’s plenty of websites with a small fee that will offer you tips and advice on how to get your girlfriend back. If you only do this, or if you do that, you can win her heart back. For a small fee of $19.99 you will learn the secrets to getting girlfriends back. This may seem like a tempting offer at the time but let me unleash an alternative option that you probably won’t read on any dating site, self help guru’s cheat sheet, or in a YouTube video. . . . continue reading

Great piece of work friend! And SPOT ON! If a man can’t find happiness within himself, it is useless to seek it elsewhere!

An educated, armed populace cannot be enslaved.

+1
    Nagolbud
    nagolbud
    Spectator

Exes are “exes” for a reason.

One chance. Per chick. Per lifetime. No exceptions.

I once got a girlfriend back. How was it accomplished? By “trying” nothing and completely ignoring her. I shrugged my shoulders like she didn’t matter and within one hour, I was sitting in the lounge having a drink talking to 4 other women. She lost her s~~~ and showed up at my door at 11PM.

Why would any man want to get his girlfriend back who doesn’t even want him?
    If you’re not her priority, you’re only an option anyway.

You just summarized my article 😉 The title is click bait 😀

Kaido
    Kaido
    Participant

Why would I want her back? Its just going to be the same s~~~ cycle over and over again.

What people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. Your parents are gonna do it. Break the cycle. Rise above. Focus on science.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT

Hello and good morning. To those who have written, we are tragically delayed in replying due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. 171 emails have been responded to so far. 80 more to go. A notice will follow when complete. Thank you very much for your patience. - MGTOW.COM