And the next hysteria is …

Topic by Monk

Monk

Home Forums MGTOW Central And the next hysteria is …

This topic contains 21 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Gravel Pit  Gravel Pit 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    +6
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Bubonic Plague (from China, of course).
    The brain-eating amoeba just confirmed in Florida.

+5
    Gerald
    Gerald
    Participant

Bubonic Plague (from China, of course).The brain-eating amoeba just confirmed in Florida.

The brain eating amoebas thing… looks like that old star trek episode…

No longer can we walk away, we must run. Remove the motive power.

+6
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

When the media starts talking about dead women found in ditches/shallow graves, you know the media’s plans have collapse and they are trying to take the heat off of the situation.

Meanwhile today, there was a Supreme Court ruling against the dems “national popular vote” scheme. Now the dems cannot just pad millions of fake votes in Calf and New York to win the presidential election.

You can read the ruling here:

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/supreme-court-rules-states-can-require-presidential-electors-back-popular-vote-winner

+6
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

It is very real.

Do not squirt tap water up your nose (such as in Louisiana that has about a third of their tap water with these amoebas) and do not swim down deep in lakes, especially during the hot summer months.

+8
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

By the way, if you want to read something funny. Go to the link I provided above and read the comments section.

It seems whomever programmed the bots for the comments did so under the assumption that the Supreme Court would make the opposite ruling than they did.

It is a matrix glitch in the NPC narrative.

+8
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

It is very real.
    Do not squirt tap water up your nose (such as in Louisiana that has about a third of their tap water with these amoebas) and do not swim down deep in lakes, especially during the hot summer months.

Not just this is a concern, there are flesh eating bacteria in the brackish waters down there and all the way up the country. Its been advised for people who have wounds that are fresh and still healing not to go into these waters. Lots of times its where the necrotizing fasciitis takes root because its such an unprotected easy way in, and then it just starts destroying everything, and much of the time amputation is required if it starts in a limb. Or you lose quite a bit of muscle and are disfigured and possibly disabled forever.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+7
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

how can a ‘virus’ beat the tar out of a healthy 35 year old and kill them, yet spare an 80 year old with multiple health problems? There seems to be a lot of LIES going on surrounding the actual danger of “covid19”

What will the DEMS try next? Anyones guess… can they get more hideous and immoral than this?

+5
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I dont even swim in public pools, or lakes… nothing but my bath tub LOL or my Dads swimming pool at is house

+4
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

I dont even swim in public pools, or lakes… nothing but my bath tub LOL or my Dads swimming pool at is house

I’m still swimming in crackheads vaginal goo.

It’s not the Chlorine, but the morphine that’s the problem.

+5
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I got offered some goo today. Pretty odd, shes a single mom losing custody, in the beginning of a divorce. Shes broke, basically on the street. Needs a new Beta Provider. Shes actually decent looking but the vagina is likely REKT from only 10 years on the CC and she is only like 28 I think. The body and face is great but im sure, with multple kids, that pussy must be rekt. And she is HYPER feely and stonerequse. Probably a BPD nightmare. Lil pothead c u n t said shes getting her own apartment tomorrow. Im flattered that she asked me out, a bald guy 6 years older. She wants to enlist me as a BEta Cuck for sure. Wonder how long shell hold out on me before I get to eat her poon and pound it. Too long for my patience. I have none. And Im not amused at all by her status or liberal ideology and drug abuse… Kind of want to play with fire though…

+4
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

I got offered some goo today. Pretty odd, shes a single mom losing custody, in the beginning of a divorce. Shes broke, basically on the street. Needs a new Beta Provider. Shes actually decent looking but the vagina is likely REKT from only 10 years on the CC and she is only like 28 I think. The body and face is great but im sure, with multple kids, that pussy must be rekt. And she is HYPER feely and stonerequse. Probably a BPD nightmare. Lil pothead c u n t said shes getting her own apartment tomorrow. Im flattered that she asked me out, a bald guy 6 years older. She wants to enlist me as a BEta Cuck for sure. Wonder how long shell hold out on me before I get to eat her poon and pound it. Too long for my patience. I have none. And Im not amused at all by her status or liberal ideology and drug abuse… Kind of want to play with fire though…

Ha ha! Be like your colonial cousin and get that downstairs bald head wet.

I’ve been with quite a few women with kids.

Trust me, Mothers with big udders are the best matey!

Just imagine that gaping tarantula face suctioning on you’re large one, it’s only purpose to extract out your liquid self from those marine cannon-b~~~~.

+4
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I may just go for it. LOL

+6
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Just be patient Gravel pit and you will get to unload. She will ask you to bang her when she is ready. If she asked you out she is already prepared to see herself under you. There is no need to push things or make moves and get upset if you are turned down, its just a matter of her getting relaxed and content that you are kind and she will be on your c~~~. Stoner women are very easy going about taking c~~~ and often ask for very little courting input from your side aside from hanging out with them and not being honest about any of your political/ social beliefs. You may not even need to bathe first. However they like to remain “free” (Which can make a you a cuck and can mean you have to be patient till they are in the mood).

What is more important is that you are clear about your exit strategy at all times. This one is definitely not a keeper but could be good medicine for you.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+5
    EG
    EG
    Participant

Just imagine that gaping tarantula face suctioning on you’re large one, it’s only purpose to extract out your liquid self from those marine cannon-b~~~~.

Thank You Colin. I’m just a little more gay today for having read this.

Let every dollar of these woke companies’ marketing budgets be lost on you as MGTOW

+4
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

I’m so happy your happy!

Keep extracting last nights dinner matey!

+4
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Just be patient Gravel pit and you will get to unload. She will ask you to bang her when she is ready. If she asked you out she is already prepared to see herself under you. There is no need to push things or make moves and get upset if you are turned down, its just a matter of her getting relaxed and content that you are kind and she will be on your c~~~. Stoner women are very easy going about taking c~~~ and often ask for very little courting input from your side aside from hanging out with them and not being honest about any of your political/ social beliefs. You may not even need to bathe first. However they like to remain “free” (Which can make a you a cuck and can mean you have to be patient till they are in the mood).
    What is more important is that you are clear about your exit strategy at all times. This one is definitely not a keeper but could be good medicine for you.

n
    “You may not even need to bathe first”

True, but he will need to behave that thirst……just like Charles Hurst.

+4
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

No schit. He makes it sound so damn nasty, I almost turned phag myself.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+3
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

No schit. He makes it sound so damn nasty, I almost turned phag myself.

Well you came out of one, so it is nasty. Now go and eat a pasty.

+4
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+3
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

And now … squirrels with Bubonic Plague!

Keep the proles in perpetual ferment.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.