Another report on a dwindling birth rate

Topic by Binary Logic

Binary Logic

Home Forums Relations~~~s Another report on a dwindling birth rate

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Eyeswideopen  Eyeswideopen 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    +8
    Binary Logic
    Binary Logic
    Participant

And as you might guess, there is nie mention of how men are willingly opting out. The article, found here Americans Are Having Fewer Babies. They Told Us Why. again focuses on the “Wo(of)men” and how they ‘feel’ about the matter.

As much as I’d love rant about the whole article, I’d simply point out that in Spain, for all their gynocentrism, now have 70% of all their women, over the age of 35 are childless. That being said, I will let them wrestle with the symantics and misguided theories as much as they like.

In the end, the nature of reality, by default, will win. The media, politicians and women in mass will continue to ignore the issue that is right in front of them, until the very bitter end when it is too late. Women, you don’t have to hate them.. but you don’t have to save them either.

Funny, isn't it? How women thrive on a mans time, attention and resources, while simultaneously telling him he isn't enough...

+5
    Jan Sobieski
    Jan Sobieski
    Participant

Childcare costs. Why work a 70k a year job to pay 12k a year in childcare costs.

Love is just alimony waiting to happen. Visit mgtow.com.

+2
    The man in the mountain
    The man in the mountain
    Participant

Don’t be this guy.

+3
    JB Books
    JB Books
    Participant

It’s fascinating to observe how blindingly obvious things can be ignored, including the completely unrealistic demands of women and the adaptive behavior of men to this insanity. Somehow, it’ll all work out for better or worse, but it really doesn’t make a damn bit of difference to me.

We just don't realize life's most significant events while they're happening. Back then, I thought, "Well, there'll be other days". I didn't realize that that was the only day. - "Moonlight" Graham

+4
    Solid
    Solid
    Participant

First image of the article, a fat c~~~ with a cat…
    HAHAHAHAHAHA someone is trolling this s~~~ !

Good topics, I won’t say that it is left fault, but the combination of s~~~ economics, feminism, free money, not finding a half descent partner in their young years, oh wait, I just described what left and feminism caused to society ! HAHAHAHA

I’m not having children, I won’t fall into that trap.

+3
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

First get a vasectomy.

Second go monk.

What the s~~~ show and laugh your ass off.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+1
    Eyeswideopen
    Eyeswideopen
    Participant

While the biological drive is strong when you are young, I am amazed at how many younger men <30 have pre MGTOW/red pill leanings.

But, just as most of the women want to f~~~ 20% of the guys, these 20% will all father 80% of the little bastards. Then the remaining 80% of the guys will have to support them via government handout from increased taxes.

- Marriage is described as an institution. You would have to be crazy to be commited to it. -"If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal. Not people or things" Albert Einstein

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.