Another Single Mom Just Trying to do Her Best …

Topic by Awakened

Awakened

Home Forums MGTOW Central Another Single Mom Just Trying to do Her Best …

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Boar  Boar 1 day, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    +1
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

At least she didn’t try to blow the cop to get out of the ticket.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+3
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Un-f ucking-believable. That cop should not have to put up with s~~~ like that. No one should have to put up with psychotic behavior like that. Cu nts like that need to be put away in mental institutions. She’s a danger to herself, her child and anyone else around her.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+3
    MGTaoist
    MGTaoist
    Participant

Wow. Zero accountability. Tantrum like a 4 year old to get her way.

I must admit I can’t help laughing when women go full retard like this.

If I was that cop I would have taken great pleasure in cuffing the and arresting the bitch.

Think of how much of cops’ time c~~~s like this waste. Just because they can’t be an adult.

Don't explain your philosophy. Embody it. ~Epictetus

+3
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

The next time I get a ticket I’m going to dare the cop to arrest me…yeah that’s the ticket, I dare you to arrest me. See ya in central booking boys.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+2
    Swimcat
    Swimcat
    Participant

Can you imagine being married to that hysterical bitch?

+1
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

F= u =cki=ng MOTHER OF THE YEAR!

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+2
    Warfish
    Warfish
    Participant

Holy Crap…..it’s obvious why she is a single mom

+2
    Boar
    Boar
    Participant

As more of these videos add up, the happier I become. These videos are not evidence of the patriarchy but the permissiveness of society towards whimyn’s behavior. No accountability, no personal responsibility, and as always, the ready made victim of the system.

Of course, all of these points are moot: I doubt society will change to the point that whimyn will be held to an EQUAL level of accountability as men.

Untamed wrote: Quit complaining and Go Your Own Way in whatever manner suits you best.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.