Another "Where Have All Of The Good Men Gone?" Blog Post

Topic by

Home Forums MGTOW Central Another "Where Have All Of The Good Men Gone?" Blog Post

This topic contains 63 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by Grumpy  Grumpy 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Foghornleghorn
    foghornleghorn
    Participant

Here is what a 38 year old wall smashed former c~~~ carousel rider wants. I have taken the liberty to add my commentary.

“I want him to walk with me, by my side and not ahead of me” – Whatever the f~~~ this means. The funny thing is that if there were landmines ahead this c~~~ will be more than willing to walk behind the guy.

“I want him to give me compliments” – Well of course, it’s all about you.

“My best friend” – Does he have a say in whether or not he wants to be your best friend?

“Lover” – Ah yes, nothing like the reward of a well used gash, like going on a game show an winning a used Ford Pinto.

“Wanting to take photos with me” – Well of course, because you need to validate to the world that a guy would actually want to be with you and not just hanging around to f~~~ you.

“Show affection” – Does this hypothetical guy have a job and a penis?

“Smells good” – Will sex panther do?

“Well Dressed” – Of course because it’s all about optics and showing him off to your friend right you vapid c~~~.

“Confident” – Well if he is that why would he be dating a wall smashed c~~~ instead of a young 20 year old?

“Honest” – As opposed to what? The guy this c~~~ complained about in the article was probably the most honest guy a wall smashed t~~~ like her can expect.

“Aware of his weaknesses” – LOL, guarantee if he voices his weaknesses you will be cheating on him before the night is over.

“Love my laugh” – Do people actually love someone’s laugh?

“Social” – guaranteed to be a mangina.

“Intelligent” – Well if he is dating a post wall c~~~ the chances of his elevator going all the way to the top floor are slim.

“Gentleman” – Bwaahahahahahah, and you the author of “let’s have Jewish sex” are a lady?

“Loves food” – Translation, knows how to cook because princess here has the talent to burn water.

“Dreamer” – Well I suppose hypothetical men can be whatever the f~~~ you want them to be.

“World traveler” – Translation, rich.

“Ambitious” – Translation, really rich.

+1
    Swimcat
    Swimcat
    Participant

its looking like we’ll be the first generation where >50% of men say no to marriage.

There are going to be a LOT of starving millennial cat ladies in a few decades.

And will they blame the feminazis? Nope they’ll blame the usual villain, us.

+1
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

“My best friend” – Does he have a say in whether or not he wants to be your best friend?

Notice how she demands he be her best friend. She doens’t mention at all about her being his best friend. Because she doesn’t give a f~~~ about him. Zero reciprocity.

“Show affection” – Does this hypothetical guy have a job and a penis?

When she says “show” she means give. And when she says “affection” she means money.

“Honest” – As opposed to what? The guy this c~~~ complained about in the article was probably the most honest guy a wall smashed t~~~ like her can expect.

Note again how nowhere does she make any promises of being honest to him. He just has to be a chump for her. Still zero reciprocity.

“Aware of his weaknesses” – LOL, guarantee if he voices his weaknesses you will be cheating on him before the night is over.

Him being aware of his weaknesses only means she wants it to be easy to use them against him.

“Social” – guaranteed to be a mangina.

When she says “social” she means he takes her out and buys her s~~~.

“Gentleman” – Bwaahahahahahah, and you the author of “let’s have Jewish sex” are a lady?

When she says “gentleman” she means he stays home and buys her s~~~ too.

“Loves food” – Translation, knows how to cook because princess here has the talent to burn water.

When she says “loves food” she means he buys her lots of free dinners.

“Ambitious” – Translation, really rich.

Every thing on her list is a code phrase for either putting up with her s~~~ or buying her s~~~.

And will they blame the feminazis? Nope they’ll blame the usual villain, us.

And nobody will care, because one of the things post-Wall crazy cat ladies hate the most about being post-Wall crazy cat ladies is that nobody gives a f~~~ about what they think or say any more.

If they wanted men and society to give a f~~~ about them, they should have stayed hot, tight, thin, and under twenty three years old.

Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Fishing
    I’m pretty sure all the good men went fishing.
    Maybe for a nap too.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.