Any advice on ghosting?

Topic by Ranger One

Ranger One

Home Forums Relations~~~s Any advice on ghosting?

This topic contains 30 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Daryll55  Daryll55 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    +8
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Been dating gf for 4 years, since end of December 2016. Same time as I started dating that Asian gf I had from Dec 2016-April 2017. (I broke up with the one because I didn’t want to eventually get caught and have my b~~~~ cut off)

I don’t have any emotional attachment to any female since I became black pilled. Literally done. I don’t hate them but I simply feel nothing. I’ve from time to time toyed with the idea of ghosting the gf to cut her loose. Objectively, she is maybe a slight net benefit as opposed to being a net cost, but I don’t see this as being the case in the future, and I see the next 5-6 years as critical and I don’t need a ball-and-chain weighing me down, and I could use the extra op sec.

She’s been on probation since we started dating 4 years ago. She was rude to me on the phone last night, and she has proven herself the last few years to be as clueless and brainwashed as most other people. So far today, I’ve not replied to her texts 3 hours ago.

I figure ghosting is a good way to get rid of females since women can be irrational. Another idea I had is gradually spending less and less time with her and making excuses until it is once in a blue moon. I think the weaning off of the relationship is probably a good way to get rid of a woman without provoking an irrational response.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+13
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

tell her it looks like you’re going to lose your job and that you’re so glad to have her around for emotional and financial support, don’t know what you’d do without her

then ask if you can borrow $500 for some outstanding bills

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+6
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

Someone who has been with you for 4 years knows your everything. Ghosting in your case would be a job change, move and total break from all.
    The slow break stands a good chance to fall back into this routine you are in now. Clean break is the only way.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+5
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

I think I’ll just make excuse after excuse to not meet. I’ll arrange to not be at home when she wants to come over. I’ll miss phone calls & miss texts.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+4
    Handsome Vic
    Handsome Vic
    Participant

Don’t care. Try “Dear Abby” for your GF problems. This is MGTOW.COM

I'm going my own way. Maybe I'll see you there.

+6
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

It doesn’t really matter. Just make sure that at any given moment you are living your life your way, for you.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+6

Anonymous

I think the weaning off of the relationship is probably a good way to get rid of a woman without provoking an irrational response.

Nothing you do will prevent provoking an irrational response, so…

Clean break is the only way.

The following could work..

tell her it looks like you’re going to lose your job and that you’re so glad to have her around for emotional and financial support, don’t know what you’d do without her
    then ask if you can borrow $500 for some outstanding bills

… but I think a clean break is the fastest and best way. Just tell her you feel nothing for her like you said below:

I don’t have any emotional attachment to any female since I became black pilled. Literally done. I don’t hate them but I simply feel nothing.

+8
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

I suppose I could always tell the actual truth that I am dead on the inside and have almost no emotions anymore.

Another truth would be that while I would estimate my sex drive declined in 2017 to about 5-10% of what it was just 5 years earlier… it is actually 0% now, at the end of 2020. I don’t even have an urge to fap. I am asexual now. I have realized that this week. 0% sex drive.

Another truth would be that the extra isolation of the Coronavirus has made me fully realize that the less I am around people and the more time I have alone with my thoughts, the more content I am. I find other people to be vexatious. Oh, I’ve known for many years that I am a misanthrope, but I realize that outside of my children, I would be fine with the rest of the human species being Thanos-snapped out of existence.

+8
    Bstoff
    bstoff
    Participant

Careful ghosting is ok, depending upon how she normally reacts to that tactic.

I think it’s less confrontational, and less dangerous, than an in-person breakup.

Ghosting gives her the opportunity to reflect on why you’re not spending time with her, and either work on herself(lol), or look for other dudes to latch onto instead of you.

If you pop the breakup conversation on her, she might react abruptly, which could lead to police involvement.

+4
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Careful ghosting is ok, depending upon how she normally reacts to that tactic.
    I think it’s less confrontational, and less dangerous, than an in-person breakup.
    Ghosting gives her the opportunity to reflect on why you’re not spending time with her, and either work on herself(lol), or look for other dudes to latch onto instead of you.
    If you pop the breakup conversation on her, she might react abruptly, which could lead to police involvement.

One thing that makes ghosting attractive is the fact that she lives 45 minutes up the highway… close enough she can come over on weekends, but far enough away to provide some insulation. Also, I can simply mention I am not going to be around if she wants to come down on a Saturday, and then say I also have something to do on Sunday.

+6
    Spleefer
    Spleefer
    Participant

I think you should go to the doctor. Your testosterone may be so low it’s messing your mind up. No sex drive. Dead inside. Not good stuff dude. Go get checked out. Or change up your diet and exercise routine.

As far as the breakup, Why are you being a punk ass? 4 year relationship requires more than ghosting. This is another sign your testosterone is low. The Ranger I know shouldn’t give a s~~~ about a face to face break up. Why hide? Fear of blowback? You should have thought about that before dating her and before dating her 4 years. It sounds like you are the one with the issues not her. Go get checked out. My buddy was super depressed for months, even quit his job. Finally the doctors figured out it was his gal bladder. His issues went away. He actually got his job back. I’m not saying you are depressed or weak, I’m saying the body changes all the time. Listen to your body.

Galatians 5:1 (KJV) Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

+5
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

I think you should go to the doctor. Your testosterone may be so low it’s messing your mind up. No sex drive. Dead inside. Not good stuff dude. Go get checked out. Or change up your diet and exercise routine.

Actually, my weight is just about down to where it was 3 decades ago. I eat a lot of stuff out of my garden; I have eaten duck & quail that I have raised. (I don’t really need to buy meat or eggs at the store anymore). I garden a lot and my infrastructure problems means my activity level is higher than before.

By dead on the inside I mean that I care for no one outside my immediate family. And I have been dead on the inside for a few years. I am so black-pilled on women I could f~~~ a supermodel 10,000 times and never come even close to a spark of an emotional attachment or feeing for one. The thing is, I trained myself specifically to be emotionally dead on the inside. I went through the list of emotions one by one and figured out techniques for not feeling any of them. Not suppressing feelings but simply not feeling them at all. When I see someone acting with emotions, I just look at them like they are a gibbering monkey.

The MGTOW monk lifestyle is starting to appeal to me again like it did towards the end of 2016. I’ve discovered that months of near-isolation due to COVID has made me realize I feel more relaxed when I don’t have to deal with any humans, not lonely.

I question the logic in having female companionship when I can use a fleshlight in lieu of vagina for the once in a blue-moon I feel an urge to do something like that. I question the logic of wasting my time talking to a female when I can have the quiet and tranquil peace of solitude.

I did a face-to-face break up with the Asian gf in April 2017, to reduce the number of girlfriends I had from two to one. (since women may be a tad touchy if you have another girlfriend).

The funny thing is that I’m not upset with her for anything exactly; I simply don’t feel anything and never did. The affection is just one way. I realized 5 years ago or so when the writing was on the wall with my ex, is that romantic love is a crock of s~~~, and anyone who “falls in love” is delusional. My viewpoint has never wavered and I am incapable of having romantic love when I don’t believe it is real, just like I am incapable of having love or faith in God when I don’t believe he exists.

+6
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Objectively, she is maybe a slight net benefit as opposed to being a net cost, but I don’t see this as being the case in the future, and I see the next 5-6 years as critical and I don’t need a ball-and-chain weighing me down, and I could use the extra op sec.

As she gets older, she will get more aggressive. There’s also the rapidly deteriorating political situation to consider. The new regime will give vagina even more power.

We already have THE ONE PHONE CALL and it’s going to get a lot worse. Do you really want to be a hostage?

She was rude to me on the phone last night, and she has proven herself the last few years to be as clueless and brainwashed as most other people.

Red Flag. This is a Sh*t Test. It’s been 4 years so it’s time to lock you down for good (or at least until SHE decides to cash out). Time to get rid.

I figure ghosting is a good way to get rid of females since women can be irrational.

That’s the danger at any time, but bringing the axe down just as she’s getting aggressive is not good. You might get away with it, but it would be a big gamble. Your best hope is to quietly fade away.

Maybe combine that with what other posters have used in the past – the ‘I’ve just gone bankrupt’ routine. Use their own trick against them – provoke her into ditching you.

+6
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Don’t care. Try “Dear Abby” for your GF problems. This is MGTOW.COM

as dry as this well is, a little girlfriend drama is well received and interesting. HAHA

~~~~

I dont think you need to do anything Ranger … For her, hanging out with you has probably become sh!tty too. Dont worry, she’ll find her own way out… and monkey branch to the next alpha, chad, beta bux … whatever

good thing youre not married, sharing bank accounts, living together etc… If you are, then expect a big break up and annoyance..

Remember fondly, all the sex you had with her and consider that many other guys havent had sex in WAY OVER 4 years… You had a good run. 4 Years sounds about right for this relationsh!t to expire, not that I know but I have friends like you who seem to keep one around at length, to play house with and whatever.. We know youre fond of her. Just let it all go.

Go Your Own Way and rediscover solitude. Rediscover what its like to go weeks without ANYONE texting you at all. To go months where you have evenings exclusively to yourself, unbothered. I hope you hate it and love it. All the peace and quiet — no more, little miss hot pussy to jump your bones

man up means man down

+4
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I simply don’t feel anything and never did

Yep, time to move on. Going MONK or find a new one.

Its actually pretty great being alone.

months of near-isolation due to COVID has made me realize I feel more relaxed

Yep, its great

fleshlight in lieu of vagina for the once in a blue-moon I feel an urge

Exactly, and when the rare mood strikes, service it and move on

I just wish women’s brains were different, then it would make sense having one around. Its not even a dis to them, but they have different interests and modes of thinking. Theyre not like me. We just want to fvck eachother. Beyond that, we’d only butt heads.

man up means man down

+3
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

We just want to fvck eachother.

That’s all it is … Lust … the drive to reproduce. ‘Romantic love’ is just Lust all dressed up.

+2
    IRuleMe
    IRuleMe
    Participant

Been dating gf for 4 years, since end of December 2016. Same time as I started dating that Asian gf I had from Dec 2016-April 2017. (I broke up with the one because I didn’t want to eventually get caught and have my b~~~~ cut off)
    I don’t have any emotional attachment to any female since I became black pilled. Literally done. I don’t hate them but I simply feel nothing. I’ve from time to time toyed with the idea of ghosting the gf to cut her loose. Objectively, she is maybe a slight net benefit as opposed to being a net cost, but I don’t see this as being the case in the future, and I see the next 5-6 years as critical and I don’t need a ball-and-chain weighing me down, and I could use the extra op sec.
    She’s been on probation since we started dating 4 years ago. She was rude to me on the phone last night, and she has proven herself the last few years to be as clueless and brainwashed as most other people. So far today, I’ve not replied to her texts 3 hours ago.
    I figure ghosting is a good way to get rid of females since women can be irrational. Another idea I had is gradually spending less and less time with her and making excuses until it is once in a blue moon. I think the weaning off of the relationship is probably a good way to get rid of a woman without provoking an irrational response.

Get some f~~~ing cahoneys and dump her. You’ve been here for years. You knew what the risks were gonna be playing the dating game and involving yourself in relationships. You chose to do you anyways. You were dating this girl since before you got divorced, which is already a giant WTF to begin with. Then you kept dating her while you were actively posting here. In spite of all the horror stories. C’mon dude.

“she’s been on probation since we started dating 4 years ago”.

If this is criminal probation you’re talking about, then you’re a massive moron. Sorry dude.

+1
    IRuleMe
    IRuleMe
    Participant

Careful ghosting is ok, depending upon how she normally reacts to that tactic.I think it’s less confrontational, and less dangerous, than an in-person breakup.Ghosting gives her the opportunity to reflect on why you’re not spending time with her, and either work on herself(lol), or look for other dudes to latch onto instead of you.If you pop the breakup conversation on her, she might react abruptly, which could lead to police involvement.

One thing that makes ghosting attractive is the fact that she lives 45 minutes up the highway… close enough she can come over on weekends, but far enough away to provide some insulation. Also, I can simply mention I am not going to be around if she wants to come down on a Saturday, and then say I also have something to do on Sunday.

Are you listening to yourself? This is passive-aggressive beta male s~~~. Are you a grown adult, or a f~~~ing child? Stop acting like a woman!

+3
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

No.

She’s been on probation with me from the beginning. I don’t trust women, which is why I will never cohabitate with any.

So far, she has spent as much on me for stuff like eating out or gifts as I have on her. She understands I will never get married or cohabitate.

At the same time, I ask myself the question of “opportunity costs” in terms of both time and money. I don’t need to eat out ever nor do I need gifts. I don’t need sex, and I don’t need to waste time talking on the phone. (I usually play turn-based strategy computer games at the same time as talking her, so time is definitely not a complete loss)

I grow much of my own food, have chickens, ducks, geese & quail and next year goats. I cut my own hair, do my own plumbing & electrical work. I built a 12×8 ft duck house. In a year or two I may work on making microhydroelectric power for one of my streams.

Objectively, she’s not a bad gf. I don’t believe in unicorns, but she’s at least smart enough to recognize what she has with me. But from my perspective, I don’t really need a female. I’m not sure where a female fits into the big picture.

I also consider as I move more into my plans for a bunker, operational security. I don’t want someone around that knows where the entrances will be, how much I have, etc. I especially don’t want someone who knows where the spider holes for remotely operated weapons are.

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Easy there Corporal Hicks. There are no Xenomorphs on Earth, just ragheads and hipsters. You wont be needing that sort of firepower.

I’m not sure where a female fits into the big picture

Every Space Marine wants a Ripley but I guess you grew out of it. Id take on a whole nest of Xenos just to get one week with that gash but Im younger and undersexed.

Dont worry about it so much. We’re ALL in a funk! Its been a nightmare year and its only gotten worse with the insane election fraud. We’re on the doorstep of Civil War and/or a Great Depression. Whether that c u n t continues to come around or not, is not a problem. She sounds alot more tolerable than most women…

Look at Hermit, he has “girl friends” or at least local women from the Bar who occasionally come over and suck him off. Then they LEAVE…
    He can take it or leave it..

Just keep raising your ducks and minding your property. Get some CALCIUM, good sleep and exercise. Change it up. As stated, WE’RE ALL in a funk. We have to persevere.

man up means man down

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.