Any Firearms on your wish list?

Topic by LastManStanding

LastManStanding

Home Forums Cool S~~~ & Fun Stuff Any Firearms on your wish list?

This topic contains 24 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by 743 roadmaster  743 roadmaster 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    +4
    LastManStanding
    LastManStanding
    Participant

Guns are just wiped out of of stores lately. I still have a few on my wish list, but I might have to wait until s~~~ calms down a bit.

My current wish list.

1. Sig Sauer p365, possible the XL version.
    2. Ruger Mini 14. I have always wanted one.
    3. Mossberg Maverick 88. Just a little something to have in the bed with me at night.

+2
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

I have a confession to make. I never once shot a real gun, except a BB gun, before. I only enjoy guns with infinite ammo in Resident Evil and Call Of Duty, because at least there I can act like a maniac and not kill anyone.

Trump Republican For Life - Make America Great Again

+1
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

I think it’s better for me not to have any. I know I would have used it last year against myself.

Skeet shooting’s fun though.

+1
    D.B.D.
    D.B.D.
    Participant

Taurus Raging Judge 513 (’cause sawed off shotguns are illegal and muh diversity)
    Taurus Raging Hunter .44 (’cause it’s so damn sexy)
    Other than that, lets just say I’m good. I went shooting today. Put a few through the Keltec Sub 2000. Just enough to stay sharp. Not too crazy about ‘wasting’ any nowadays.
    The range was crowded! We’re not alone fellas.

+2
    LastManStanding
    LastManStanding
    Participant

damn Spider… hope you are feeling better these days. Reach out if you need a friend.

+2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Another Mossberg 500 shotgun, probably the JIC Mariner. (12 gauge)

Another Ruger 10/22 Takedown rifle. (22 LR)

Remington 783 Synthetic Rifle Matte with 3-9x 40mm Scope (.308).

Other than that, I’m good. Mainly sights for the existing ones. (e.g. Vortex Spitfire sights, etched reticle red dots)

Well, sheeet. Maybe M203 37mm Grenade Launcher or maybe, 7.62×51 Browning M1919A4 Semi-Auto Belt Fed Machine Gun if I have money to burn in the future, but its not a priority. (both legal)
    MAYBE a Tavor, preferably in ODG or FDE color.

More night vision is a higher priority other than the first three. (I have ACH helmet, with Wilcox hardware on it, for the PVS-14 night vision monocular).

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+1
    XSDBS
    XSDBS
    Participant

3. Mossberg Maverick 88. Just a little something to have in the bed with me at night.

I load mine with: Mini Shotgun Shells

+1
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

damn Spider… hope you are feeling better these days. Reach out if you need a friend.

Thanks, man. Yeah, I’m feeling much better, no worries. Sorry for derailing your topic.

+2
    D.B.D.
    D.B.D.
    Participant

What do you like about those short shells? I’ve seen them but always wondered why they’re shorter.

+2
    LastManStanding
    LastManStanding
    Participant

yeah XS, tell us more about the mini shells.

Ranger, I happen to love my Ruger 10/22 TD. Isn’t that just such a cool rifle? I keep it right under my bed at night ready to rock. I got the 25 round extension magazines for mine.

Spider, no worries about Derail. My brothers well-being is more important than my firearms wish lists. Glad you are feeling better. This life takes its toll on all of us.

+2
    XSDBS
    XSDBS
    Participant

The advantage of mini (1.75 long) shells over regular (2.75 or 3 long) shells is more capacity.
    I can load eight 2.75 long regular shells, or twelve 1.75 long mini shells.

+1
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

yeah XS, tell us more about the mini shells.
    Ranger, I happen to love my Ruger 10/22 TD. Isn’t that just such a cool rifle? I keep it right under my bed at night ready to rock. I got the 25 round extension magazines for mine.
    Spider, no worries about Derail. My brothers well-being is more important than my firearms wish lists. Glad you are feeling better. This life takes its toll on all of us.

Ruger 10/22 is cool.
    But I keep my Glock 22 (40 cal.) next to my bed. It is in the Glock Micro Conversion Kit so it is now really a more of a carbine. It has a Streamlight strobing tactical flashlight & laser, as well as a Russian Kobra sight and a bayonet. Also a spare magazine in the slot on the MCK for it. People underestimate the utility of a bayonet as well as a tactical flashlight.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+1
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

how many can fit in one with the largest exension tube?

did you have to swap out the shell carrier to work properly with the much smaller length shell?

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+2
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Thanks a lot, man. Yeah, human existence is rarely a walk in the park. We’re the only living beings capable of contemplating our own end. It’s the price to pay for having a complex brain. The good thing is that we are able to work through it with strength of caracter and come out even stronger.

Firearms are such a cool hobby. Rock on, brother.

+2
    Sky-☯️
    Sky-☯️
    Participant

Guns

An American obsession

That if used properly to defend yourself against a threat will wind up getting the person that was defending themselves either

01: Charged with murder (if the county prosecutor is trying to look good for the liberals)

02: Manslaughter. Lower charge but still possible prison time

03: Exposed all over the news so that even if there is not a criminal charge – your name is out there and if the dead person is a minority. . . Well good luck because someone could think they are playing hero and try to find you

I have shot guns but have never owned one or had one in my possession with the purpose being potential future use if I found myself in a situation where I thought I might need one

Because we live in a dangerous world. But not in the sense that a gun is needed to protect yourself but dangerous in the sense that if/when you use a gun: At that point in time, if there is a body – the state and government absolutely own you in every way imaginable.

Just look at what is regular done know to law enforcement officers that are in charge of enforcing laws that carry a gun as part of their job. Even they are not immune from being charged with felony murder or manslaughter at times.

+2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Guns
    An American obsession
    That if used properly to defend yourself against a threat will wind up getting the person that was defending themselves either

People think that it takes a lot of skill to kill someone; it really doesn’t. Real talent is in knowing how to kill people quietly without guns and dispose of bodies.

+2
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

I have been shooting 10mm for some time now. Have several chambered for the round. Do not have the glock yet, but it will have to wait.
    10mm

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+1
    D.B.D.
    D.B.D.
    Participant

I have been shooting 10mm for some time now. Have several chambered for the round. Do not have the glock yet, but it will have to wait.10mm

Nice. 10 mil is hot! I’d like to have one too. How’s the price and market for 10 mil nowadays?

+2
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

Stupid, like everything else. In fear even shells get hit by panic buying. I have reloading setup, but loath the process. My preference is for a lighter grain round in the stores locally and I an sure it would be the same in your area 180 or 200. If you are in a state that allows order on line it saves some money.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+1
    D.B.D.
    D.B.D.
    Participant

Stupid, like everything else. In fear even shells get hit by panic buying. I have reloading setup, but loath the process. My preference is for a lighter grain round in the stores locally and I an sure it would be the same in your area 180 or 200. If you are in a state that allows order on line it saves some money.

Are primers scarce or hard to get mow?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.