Any Firearms on your wish list?

Topic by LastManStanding

LastManStanding

Home Forums Cool S~~~ & Fun Stuff Any Firearms on your wish list?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by SpiderHerder  SpiderHerder 1 hour, 14 minutes ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    +1
    LastManStanding
    LastManStanding
    Participant

Guns are just wiped out of of stores lately. I still have a few on my wish list, but I might have to wait until s~~~ calms down a bit.

My current wish list.

1. Sig Sauer p365, possible the XL version.
    2. Ruger Mini 14. I have always wanted one.
    3. Mossberg Maverick 88. Just a little something to have in the bed with me at night.

+1
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

I have a confession to make. I never once shot a real gun, except a BB gun, before. I only enjoy guns with infinite ammo in Resident Evil and Call Of Duty, because at least there I can act like a maniac and not kill anyone.

Trump Republican For Life - Make America Great Again

SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

I think it’s better for me not to have any. I know I would have used it last year against myself.

Skeet shooting’s fun though.

D.B.D.
    D.B.D.
    Participant

Taurus Raging Judge 513 (’cause sawed off shotguns are illegal and muh diversity)
    Taurus Raging Hunter .44 (’cause it’s so damn sexy)
    Other than that, lets just say I’m good. I went shooting today. Put a few through the Keltec Sub 2000. Just enough to stay sharp. Not too crazy about ‘wasting’ any nowadays.
    The range was crowded! We’re not alone fellas.

+1
    LastManStanding
    LastManStanding
    Participant

damn Spider… hope you are feeling better these days. Reach out if you need a friend.

Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Another Mossberg 500 shotgun, probably the JIC Mariner. (12 gauge)

Another Ruger 10/22 Takedown rifle. (22 LR)

Remington 783 Synthetic Rifle Matte with 3-9x 40mm Scope (.308).

Other than that, I’m good. Mainly sights for the existing ones. (e.g. Vortex Spitfire sights, etched reticle red dots)

Well, sheeet. Maybe M203 37mm Grenade Launcher or maybe, 7.62×51 Browning M1919A4 Semi-Auto Belt Fed Machine Gun if I have money to burn in the future, but its not a priority. (both legal)
    MAYBE a Tavor, preferably in ODG or FDE color.

More night vision is a higher priority other than the first three. (I have ACH helmet, with Wilcox hardware on it, for the PVS-14 night vision monocular).

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

XSDBS
    XSDBS
    Participant

3. Mossberg Maverick 88. Just a little something to have in the bed with me at night.

I load mine with: Mini Shotgun Shells

SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

damn Spider… hope you are feeling better these days. Reach out if you need a friend.

Thanks, man. Yeah, I’m feeling much better, no worries. Sorry for derailing your topic.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.