Any Firearms on your wish list?

Topic by LastManStanding

LastManStanding

Home Forums Cool S~~~ & Fun Stuff Any Firearms on your wish list?

This topic contains 24 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by 743 roadmaster  743 roadmaster 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

I have been shooting 10mm for some time now. Have several chambered for the round. Do not have the glock yet, but it will have to wait.10mm

10mm & a few other cal are interesting, but a few years back I looked at the purchasing statistics of rounds, and went with firearms that are the most common ammo by purchase.

So rifle calibers: 5.56, .308, 7.62×39, 22LR; pistol calibers: 357mag (which also fires .38), 9mm, 40S&W, 45ACP; and shotgun: 12ga.

I also looked at magazine interchangeability, so I have some pistols that have carbines that match their caliber & magazine. So, for example, if SHTF and in the early stages the government was handing out bags of rice like they do in 3rd world countries getting relief, I’d pack a folding carbine in a backpack incognito & have a concealed pistol where I can get to it easily, because walking up with an AK47 to a bunch of soldiers distributing food might be misinterpreted. But if after picking up food, I would deploy a pistol at someone trying to rob me, and then take cover & deploy out the folding carbine from the backpack for better range & accuracy, and all the magazines & ammo would match.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

Stupid, like everything else. In fear even shells get hit by panic buying. I have reloading setup, but loath the process. My preference is for a lighter grain round in the stores locally and I an sure it would be the same in your area 180 or 200. If you are in a state that allows order on line it saves some money.

Are primers scarce or hard to get mow?

Not locally. Have several things here that keep supplies in abundance. A few who shoot competition and they all reload their own. Clarks custom guns, very well known in the shooting and higher level gun market. Clarks always have or can get it quick like.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

I have been shooting 10mm for some time now. Have several chambered for the round. Do not have the glock yet, but it will have to wait.10mm

10mm & a few other cal are interesting, but a few years back I looked at the purchasing statistics of rounds, and went with firearms that are the most common ammo by purchase.
    So rifle calibers: 5.56, .308, 7.62×39, 22LR; pistol calibers: 357mag (which also fires .38), 9mm, 40S&W, 45ACP; and shotgun: 12ga.
    I also looked at magazine interchangeability, so I have some pistols that have carbines that match their caliber & magazine. So, for example, if SHTF and in the early stages the government was handing out bags of rice like they do in 3rd world countries getting relief, I’d pack a folding carbine in a backpack incognito & have a concealed pistol where I can get to it easily, because walking up with an AK47 to a bunch of soldiers distributing food might be misinterpreted. But if after picking up food, I would deploy a pistol at someone trying to rob me, and then take cover & deploy out the folding carbine from the backpack for better range & accuracy, and all the magazines & ammo would match.

Exactly why I only have one rifle chambered for a common round the 22lr. The next closest common round I have chambered is the 7mm mag. Few are going to have rounds for anything I own. The ones that do would not take or purchase a hot/black market gun.

+1
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Exactly why I only have one rifle chambered for a common round the 22lr. The next closest common round I have chambered is the 7mm mag. Few are going to have rounds for anything I own. The ones that do would not take or purchase a hot/black market gun.

Can the average thief tell at a glance the difference between calibers of fire arms? Doesn’t help you if they can’t sell it to a fence; it is still gone.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+1
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

Can the average thief tell at a glance the difference between calibers of fire arms? Doesn’t help you if they can’t sell it to a fence; it is still gone.

Not having one of my guns show up at a crime scene is more then worth it.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.