Anyone Else Bothered by Women Breast Feeding in Public

Topic by Romulus

Romulus

Home Forums MGTOW Central Anyone Else Bothered by Women Breast Feeding in Public

This topic contains 46 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by ~BS  ~BS 3 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    +7
    Romulus
    Romulus
    Participant

Im in this cafe trying to have lunch last weekend and this women comes in and her and her cuck and their baby find a seat and she proceeds to unbutton and pull out one of her t~~~ and starts up feeding the baby. There not sitting in the back and she didn’t go to the ladies room. Nope, right there for everyone to see. Wasn’t all the modest about holding the blanket either.

Maybe I’m out of touch or its some thing I have but it bugs me. It seems like the perfect c~~~ tease look at me move. WE’re all supposed to act like it perfectly natural but women know that men are turned on by t~~~. So, she get to display herself and when anyone looks act like they are being all pervy when the whole point was she knows guys will look. Seemed like they want to display and then act like guys are dogs for looking.

Maybe its just me, but it seems like there are e more discreet options most times.

How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.

+6
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

Never cared for leaky t~~~. But that’s just me.

+6

Anonymous

You pervert! Haha

Depends on the titie invloved.
    Kids gotta eat.

One titie doesnt do much for me.
    If shes trying to get attention in the prosses, shes a skank.But if shes trying to be somewhat descreat about it, it doesnt bother me.
    But thats just me.

I was bottle fed.

Poor me…..

+8
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

I’m against it! It shows women are special and entitled. They’ll make the argument that it’s natural; well I’ll make a counter argument that so is p~~~ing and s~~~ting and yet I still have to go to a bathroom to do it.

When I was a teenager and my sister was a baby, my mom would breast feed her at the restaurant, but she would put a blanket over it so it wouldn’t bother anyone. See women, problem solved. Just put a blanket or a covering over your little demon seed instead of rubbing it in our faces!

This is a man's world and we men must take it by the throat and make it give us everything we desire!

+8
    Xanthine
    xanthine
    Participant

There’s nothing less attractive about a tit than seeing a baby attached to it. Their saggy old t~~~ have absolutely no power over me, except the power to gross me out.

I get what you’re saying though. These c~~~s obviously do it for attention, which just makes it extra annoying.

+4
    Constantine
    Constantine
    Participant

I once heard about a woman with a ten-year-old son. He seemed an average kid in every other way, in the usual year at school – but was still breastfeeding. They often did it in public, too. I never met her, thank God, but she was confronted by her friends about it a few times. Any time they did, she’d just say that it was the most natural thing in the world. Said she wasn’t particularly bothered by anyone stopping and staring, and neither was he. Guess they’re the only two people in the world who matter, then.

To see what is in front of one's nose requires a constant struggle. -Orwell

+4
    Grue
    Grue
    Participant

she proceeds to unbutton and pull out one of her t~~~ and starts up feeding the baby.

By your description sounds like it was planned that way. Just more strong, independent wiimints bulls~~~.

Look, I get that infants can get hungry but I am guessing that after a few weeks you can guesstimate when that will be.

Personally, I am not bothered by it EXCEPT when a c~~~ is doing it just to f~~~ with people.

There is nothing wrong with a little modesty and discretion.

A blanket, sitting out of the main view with the manbank making an effort to sit so as to provide a little privacy.

The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten, it needs to be reread; Your rights do not defend themselves.

+3
    TheSpice
    TheSpice
    Participant

It’s not appealing. It also seems like some women do it for shock value. Once they receive the inevitable attention they can choose to be offended or not. Feeding a baby could easily happen at home or in a bathroom. Also, why are you toting your baby around town so much you are forced to feed it before going home? Seems like s~~~ty parenting to me, but what the f~~~ do I know?

"I've been thinking about what it would be like if we got back together."
    "You know it's too late for that."

+5
    TheSpice
    TheSpice
    Participant

I once heard about a woman with a ten-year-old son. He seemed an average kid in every other way, in the usual year at school – but was still breastfeeding. They often did it in public, too. I never met her, thank God, but she was confronted by her friends about it a few times. Any time they did, she’d just say that it was the most natural thing in the world. Said she wasn’t particularly bothered by anyone stopping and staring, and neither was he. Guess they’re the only two people in the world who matter, then.

That is f~~~ing disturbing.

+5
    Romulus
    Romulus
    Participant

I once heard about a woman with a ten-year-old son. He seemed an average kid in every other way, in the usual year at school – but was still breastfeeding.

Some women buy in to this theory or notion of Attachment parenting where they extend breast feeding for years.

As long as you’re going to f~~~ a kid up, might as well start early!

How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.

+3
    Romulus
    Romulus
    Participant

By your description sounds like it was planned that way. Just more strong, independent wiimints bulls~~~.

Look, I get that infants can get hungry but I am guessing that after a few weeks you can guesstimate when that will be.

Personally, I am not bothered by it EXCEPT when a c~~~ is doing it just to f~~~ with people.

Thats how I took it Grue, like she wanted attention but at the same time she could act like she was just doing something natural.

So typically female, I want you to look at me but I want to call you out for looking at me.

+5
    TheSpice
    TheSpice
    Participant

So typically female, I want you to look at me but I want to call you out for looking at me.

Yes. If you could hear the inside of their minds it would go like this:

“Why is no one looking at me?”
    “Oh, there’s a guy looking at me.” “Damn, right!” “You like what you see!”
    “I feel like he’s looking too long and it’s creepy.”
    “Stop looking at me!”
    “He probably wants to rape me!”

+3
    Romulus
    Romulus
    Participant

Yes. If you could hear the inside of their minds it would go like this:

“Stop looking at me!”

I think that’s pretty close to the narrative they run in their minds!

+2
    Grue
    Grue
    Participant

“Stop looking at me!”

I f~~~ing knew it. TUNA!
    Only Storm Troopers estrogen fueled golems are this precise.

Just kidding brother. I got the Star Wars thread stuck in my head.

Actually, you summed up what I meant nicely.

The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten, it needs to be reread; Your rights do not defend themselves.

+2
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

What’s “in public”? I’m surrounded by trees and I stay away from people!

Breast feeding in public?

Who in their right mind would eat t~~~? Even more so, who in their right mind would let them?

+4
    TheSpice
    TheSpice
    Participant

Only Storm Troopers estrogen fueled golems are this precise.

Just kidding brother. I got the Star Wars thread stuck in my head.

Not to throw this thread off course, but it always made me laugh when Obi-wan said that only Storm Troopers were so precise. Those bitches couldn’t hit s~~~ with their blasters ever.

+9
    Murph
    Murph
    Participant

I give zero f~~~s about women breastfeeding in public, and you know why? Because I know damn well nothing would make them happier than to have some guy make a comment to them about it so they can go rant about it on social media and get a bunch of sympathy and likes for it. Don’t go feeding their victim complex. That’s exactly what they want you to do. The best thing you can do is ignore their presence.

+3
    Grue
    Grue
    Participant

Sorry OP. Thread hijacked.
    Titties and Star Wars should lead to somewhere interesting.

Not to throw this thread off course, but it always made me laugh when Obi-wan said that only Storm Troopers were so precise. Those bitches couldn’t hit s~~~ with their blasters ever.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/48609079/i-dont-care-who-you-are-thats-funny-right-there.jpg

+4
    Grue
    Grue
    Participant

Sorry OP. Lets get back on topic.

I do stare when I see chick breast feeding in public.
    Not b/c of anything sexual, I just find it fascinating to witness human biology the evolution of humans. Sure other mammals do it but I am not other mammals.

Kinda, like how enjoy watching Lions kill Zebras and spiders killing flies. It is just nature.

But nature is not what these bitches are doing. They are f~~~ing with people on purpose for attention.

+8
    MrMe
    MrMe
    Participant

I don’t know how or why people are bothered by this. The baby needs to be fed and needs to be fed often, not the usual 3 meals a day.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT