Anyone Else Bothered by Women Breast Feeding in Public

Topic by Romulus

Romulus

Home Forums MGTOW Central Anyone Else Bothered by Women Breast Feeding in Public

This topic contains 46 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by ~BS  ~BS 3 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    +6
    The Black Scorpion
    The Black Scorpion
    Participant

It’s a free country.

If you don’t like it – don’t look.

Live and let live.

The greatest tragedy in life is to spend your whole life fishing only to discover that it was not fish you were after. - Henry David Thoreau

+6
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

I have to agree, breastfeeding is what women should be doing, and proud to do it. So many women don’t. And we end up with dumber and sicker kids.

I really have no problem with it. Do it wherever you like. Of course the rest of us guys are going to notice. Its boobs.

The reaction by me is more on the spectrum of smiles. Its makes me believe that there is still some humanity left in a woman. Its other women that have always had a problem with it. A hungry baby, is a hungry baby. I may be MGTOW. I hate Gynocentrism. I hate all that has been done to me. But I won’t lose my common sense about a woman no matter what her motives are to feed her child.

I’d be more p~~~ed at the women who don’t give a f~~~ about their children. Those are the things that bother me.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+4
    Grue
    Grue
    Participant

I don’t know how or why people are bothered by this. The baby needs to be fed and needs to be fed often, not the usual 3 meals a day.

Obviously I am not all people….

I am not bothered by it if it is just a female feeding her spawn. S~~~ happens, infants get hungry at awkward times.

I think what we are discussing is bitches feeding their spawn in public in a manner that is NOT about feeding but about attention whoring.

The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten, it needs to be reread; Your rights do not defend themselves.

+3
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Not in the least bit bothered. Nor do I care about it.

To be honest, IMHO they are just looking for attention when they breastfeed in “public”. As long as they get a reaction, regardless of what kind, it’s attention.

So I just dont pay any mind to it, nor do I comment about it.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+5
    Juehue
    Juehue
    Participant

If she is attractive I might “Ho ho ho” from the inside for a few seconds

+4
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

Women feel entitled to be able to do anything anywhere. Once they started to shame people and make it a major news event, no one is even going to ask them to cover up. It is just a progression of behavior out in public.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+6
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

It depends. I am very much in favour of breast feeding. Many women are too selfish to give their children this best start in life. Breast feeding is also very hard to combine with dumping your baby on a child minder or a house husband and going back to your precious career that is far more important than your child. So I am happy to see women doing well and want to support them carrying our gender appropriate behaviour.

What is not so good is the public exhibitionist who wants to make the statement “look at me breastfeeding, I have a baby and I am a good mother feeding it properly and that is one up on you girls”. Worse is the feminist one who wants to do it to irritate men by just choosing a totally inappropriate place and getting her t~~~ out.

In the end it can be done very modestly. Everything can be covered by a shawl or scarf so you would hardly know what was happening and even if a woman does not have one of those items if she is going to feed a child she will likely have a large square of muslin to wipe up any milk sicked back up and that itself can cover everything just fine, though it is then more apparent what she is doing but she is still being modest and the child needs feeding, so it is good.

Its not breast feeding that is the problem it is breastfeeding feminists doing it to provoke.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+5
    MgtowWave
    MgtowWave
    Participant

I dont give a dam .

I dont care if they go naked .

Just leave me alone .

I just want to be able to live my life without women bothering me .

Women are a hassle and a hazard .

I just want that to be minimized ,in my life as close to zero as possible .

frankly my dear i don't give a damn

+2
    Morlock
    Morlock
    Participant

I don’t see anything sexual or c~~~ tease about it but it is not appropriate public behavior either.

Women get old. Men get better.

+2
    Gerald
    Gerald
    Participant

she proceeds to unbutton and pull out one of her t~~~ and starts up feeding the baby.

Look, I get that infants can get hungry but I am guessing that after a few weeks you can guesstimate when that will be.

THIS.

Plan your f~~~ing life, have some time set aside to feed the kid and not have the need to sit down in the middle of the walkway at the mall and whip your tit out. Our parents did that, my mother never breast fed anywhere in public. EVER. I was 8 when my brother was born, I REMEMBER.

It is a natural thing, I get it. I don’t really f~~~ing mind it if you have some sense about you, trying to stay covered, or trying to be discreet if the kid starts crying for it, but to make it a point to put yourself on display, you’re asking to be looked at.

#ICETHEMOUT. #MANOUT. @METOO. #MENTOO

+3
    Wizard's Pupil
    Wizard’s Pupil
    Participant

I don’t get bothered by such things. For most women the baby is the only way to lots and lots of attention. From Baby Shower, to Breast Feeding. Don’t give them attention and don’t care.

We're Not in Kansas Anymore

+1
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Udders.

Er …

Did I miss something?

+2
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

It is natural, just lying peeing and farting. just because it’s natural doesn’t meet there shouldn’t be an attempt to be discrete about it if at all possible.

My understanding is that a woman can use a breast pump and bottle up her milk and use that for times when she’s not with her baby or she’s out in public. I don’t see why that’s not an option. But if you’re out of the bottle or boobs are so full they hurt, then do what you gotta do.

Just grant me the same understanding when I gotta let one rip.

Ok. Then do it.

+2
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

I give no f~~~s. Whether they’re doing it just because the baby is hungry, or they’re doing it for attention, I don’t care. Women are gonna’ do whatever the hell they’re gonna’ do and that’s how it is and I just try to stay in the shadows and live my life the way I want.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+2
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

Another solution to why I’m against it is can’t the mother just use a bottle and feed that little monster with the same milk? I agree with some of you that women do it for attention and provoking. Just because she wants to feed her kid, doesn’t mean she needs to do it with opening up her t~~~ and release. There’s always better alternatives.

This is a man's world and we men must take it by the throat and make it give us everything we desire!

+3
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

Crazy Cathy says it’s just not natural….

+1
    Romulus
    Romulus
    Participant

Another solution to why I’m against it is can’t the mother just use a bottle and feed that little monster with the same milk? I agree with some of you that women do it for attention and provoking.

That my feeling also. I’ve raised two kids, both breast fed until 1 year of age. I don’t recall a time that my now ex wife ever needed to do the feeding in the middle of a restaurant.

I got nothing against boobs. But its seems as if the woman is again telling males, you’ll be aroused by me showing my t~~~ if and when and where I tell you can be and if I want to show them at another time, you cant be aroused by them then. And then shame some hormone driven 18 year old boy.

I also agree that pooping and peeing and even the sex that made that baby…… are all natural and all that. Don’t care to see any of that in the middle of a restaurant.

How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.

+1
    GravelPit
    GravelPit
    Participant

Great chance to see a knocker! Why not. I kinda stare a little, can’t help it but it gets boring after awhile. Just a mammal getting his milk, lucky lil freak. But tittie milk probably tastes awful. I don’t have an issue with it. Its kind of funny because its probably all fun and gets attention but you know that s~~~ gets very annoying for them after awhile. A baby is not a picnic, I have nieces and nephews.

+1
    The road
    the road
    Participant

I don’t care if they do it. It’s more classy to do it somewhere out of sight but I’m not bothered by it.

Fat women breastfeeding with veiny boobs and those weird dark colored nips they get don’t turn me on.

#MANOUT -- "If you weren't there during my struggles, you won't be here after my successes." by: me, the road.

+2
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Crazy Cathy says it’s just not natural….

<iframe width=”500″ height=”281″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/zP-lpEOVcmY?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”” allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media”></iframe>

So stupid to say breast feeding isn’t natural. Like Tucker said, how did our species make it this far without having formula all those centuries ago. The brilliant feminists just amaze me.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT