Anyone else unable to add comments to existing threads? (UPDATED)

Topic by WPL

WPL

Home Forums MGTOW Central Anyone else unable to add comments to existing threads? (UPDATED)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Hermit  Hermit 11 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    +3
    WPL
    WPL
    Participant

I’m logged in, and I can see new threads. I’m able to type comments in the reply box — but the comments won’t be appended to the threads.

Anyone else having issues like this? It’s not entirely unexpected with the general ghost-ship nature of the place, but it’s a first for me.

UPDATE: looks like the comments are just being delayed a considerable time before they post… so maybe it’s just a transient glitch.

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

I have heard of this. Sadly, I can’t confirm why. There seems to be no real slowdown on the site, and there is neither any real server issues as of late. I have a hunch that this has to do with a buffer or Cache issue.

One thing that I know can cause some issues is the Plugins and extensions your browser uses in order to surf the web. I think this place is fully based on HTML 5. However, there are some old parts of code that are still in FLASH< and therefore with the entire web going to something else, it’s a glitch that happens in some browsers rendering sites.

Try deleting your cache and see if that works or your cookies. (Just for this site) and see if that works. Sucks that so much of these problems can be fixed in about a weeks worth of work. But no one is going to do it….. Sad times. But that’s how it goes.

Things at TIM and GYOW are still looking good from what I hear. So at least there is SOME good news. ULLY is really taking TIM to become more relevant. Posts some great things on their Front page. To bad Adobe and the web is stepping away from FLASH. Man there are some GREAT web sites out there that simply just won’t work or display properly anymore since they put all their chips into ADOBE tools. Hence, why turning out a Web site like this is a bit harder to do for the people who want to push their own style.

MGTOW.com has no real competition like it. And it’s been that way from the start. Keymaster is a Damn Genius when it came to the sight design was true no mater what can be said about this site. But as all things, time will tell. All good things must come to an end. Or be Reborn.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+2
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Huh. I remember old HTML text-only forums from the late-90s/early 2000s. It was so natural to browse these pages back then, but not anymore.

+3
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Even before this place went on auto-pilot, my posts would sometimes be delayed and most of the time not.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.