Aquaman vs Bird Box

Topic by 743 roadmaster

743 roadmaster

Home Forums Computers, Games and Technology Aquaman vs Bird Box

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by IMickey503  iMickey503 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    +2
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

https://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/Movies/2018/12/30/More-than-45M-accounts-watched-Bird-Box-during-first-week-on-Netflix/7201546179872/

More than 45M accounts watched ‘Bird Box’ during first week on Netflix

Dec. 30 (UPI) — Netflix has announced that more than 45 million accounts tuned in for its horror movie Bird Box during the first week it was streaming.

“Took off my blindfold this morning to discover that 45,037,125 Netflix accounts have already watched Bird Box – best first 7 days ever for a Netflix film!” the company tweeted Friday, without offering further details regarding exactly how many Netflix users saw the movie since several people can share an account.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/weekend-box-office-aquaman-conquers-52m-hits-749m-globally-1171994

Weekend Box Office: ‘Aquaman’ Conquers With $52M, Hits $749M Globally

Warner Bros.’ Aquaman made a big splash at the box office in its second weekend, falling a modest 24 percent to $51.6 million for a domestic total of $188.8 million, by far the best showing of the busy year-end holidays.

Overseas, the $200 million tentpole grossed another $85.4 million from 78 markets for a foreign tally of $560 million and $748.8 million globally in a needed win for the DC superhero universe (it’s also a big win for director James Wan and star Jason Momoa). China’s haul alone is north of $250 million.

—————————-Now this is one heck of a shot across the old system of movies through the theaters. I have not looked to see if netflix did this in house or not, but if they did it also crushes old school studios.
    Might be able in time to get movies and content that is not so polluted with SJW bull s~~~.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+1
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Has anyone seen aquaman is it good .

Rather my review be done by a mgtow .

Review runs 05:18

F~~~in cant even trust reviews . Didn’t lando find out he was a f~~~~~ after they filmed that fem star wars movie . Shore i seen something where the c~~~ had a lost look on his face . I would be p~~~ed of if i was him .

So i hope 6 months down the track they don’t come out with a sequel were there is some big secret to be released where aquaman is a tranny or some s~~~ . Hey guys dont laugh you wait . If it draws big crowds the f~~~in wierdos will be demanding all there f~~~ed up sjw s~~~ will be tossed in . Anything people like sjws f~~~

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+1
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

Joke is on them, i dont have netflix, nor tv, nor i go to the theatger anymore, F~~~ ALL THAT CRAP.

GYM, BEACH, MOUNTAIN, THAT IS IT.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+1
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

There are claims the netflix views are calculated so that a “view” is every time the viewer stops and then starts the video again. So, the “views” could be quite inflated.

I am not sure of this because the sources from all those involved have their on agendas.

Though, if netflix publicly released how they calculate “views” this would help everyone, especially their stock holders.

+1

They both appear to suck, imo. Neither storyline appeals to me.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+1
    Uchibenkei
    uchibenkei
    Participant

my friend said she thought aquaman was trying to be like thor. icould see that being the case.

I bathe in the tears of single moms.

IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

You only go to movies since it was an event. They made it less so, so why bother?

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.