Archive of Coterie's MGTOW videos?

Topic by sjt1975

Sjt1975

Home Forums MGTOW Central Archive of Coterie's MGTOW videos?

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sjt1975  sjt1975 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    +1
    Sjt1975
    sjt1975
    Participant

Is there any on-line archive of Coterie’s MGTOW videos, since his YouTube channel has gone? Or have they gone forever?

I am getting in to StarDusk and Ground-Work For The Meta-Physics Of MGTOW, but Coterie has disappeared, and I would have liked to have listened to some of his videos, which are also referenced by these other MGTOW content producers.

Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Participant

If he is really gone…

I thought I had a backup.

Was “Coterie” his full channel name?

:::::: I ceased posting on the KittyLitty.com government troll site and moved on - Meow Mix for the win - Moved to theindependentman.org ::::::
    +1
    Sjt1975
    sjt1975
    Participant

I think it was called Coterie MGTOW, prior to video-deletion. I believe that he deleted his videos himself in January 2018 time, then he dropped the MGTOW label; his channel still appears to exist, called Coterie, but currently with no videos in it. So, I would try both Coterie and Coterie MGTOW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWA1FkbSstc

One of the replies to the YouTube video above, from a guy named ‘Zeitgeist Eater’, states that he has an archive of all of Coterie’s videos; but goodness knows who that guy is, whether he is on-line, etc.

Another of the replies to the YouTube video above, from Coterie himself, states that he does not want any of his old videos circulating on-line, without his permission. So, I guess that we have effectively ‘lost’ all of his content? What a crying shame!

Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Participant

Coterie was one I wanted to backup but I forgot.

Among the dozens I currently archive.

But the Zeitgeist Eater archive is also switched to “private” (on demand of the author)

So I guess publishing them is not in his interest. But they will pop up again.

If one of you has these videos, they can be shared by anonymous file-hosters like “File Dropper” or “Zippyshare”.

:::::: I ceased posting on the KittyLitty.com government troll site and moved on - Meow Mix for the win - Moved to theindependentman.org ::::::
    +1
    Sjt1975
    sjt1975
    Participant

OK, @gargamel, thanks anyway. It is a great loss to the manosphere, that Coterie’s MGTOW content has become ‘lost’.

Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Participant

OK, @gargamel, thanks anyway. It is a great loss to the manosphere, that Coterie’s MGTOW content has become ‘lost’.

I’ll try to get them…

But while digging, I just found another good channel:

“Mountain MGTOW”

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoZ_kgm4fIOm3n3EgDbEncw

Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Participant

I found this comment on a reddit thread:

he (Coterie) commented the following on Marcus’ video about him:

Hung back a bit before commenting on this video in order to see how many people would mirror my videos without asking my permission first (quite a few!). Most have congregated here by this point, so if you see this message, I’ll reiterate the message I sent to all of you to privatize ALL my mirrors without my permission.

You were right about one thing Marcus, I am NOT Coterie “MGTOW,” I am just Coterie.

I have not called myself “MGTOW” for almost a year. The acronym itself is broken beyond repair. If you are curious as to some of my more detailed reasoning for the decision to shed the MGTOW acronym, I left a detailed comment on huMAN’s video “huMANsplaining MGTOW” detailing my reasoning as to why I no longer refer to myself as “MGTOW” around six months ago.

I thought a video, or further comments, explaining my decision to leave the acronym behind would not be necessary, but it seems there are those, Marcus, you included, who still wish to associate me with it for whatever reason. Let me make it 100% clear that I no longer call myself “MGTOW.” This does not mean I have magically decided marriage is a good idea in the modern west, it is CLEARLY not — it means I refuse to be associated with many increasing elements of “MGTOW,” whether these be racists, or bigots, jew-haters or whatever, that I vehemently disagree with on so much.

I share NOTHING in common with these groups and their thinking, apart from a mutual disdain for marriage, yet their thinking has infected MGTOW acronym, and without any regulation within the group (by definition there never can nor will be) there will be no removing these elements from it.

There are also content producers such as Angry Mgtow and Messenger Rising with whom I refuse to associate myself whatsoever. We are NOTHING alike, and I do NOT support their work nor their general toxicity.

Saying “go team” every video makes you complicit in the emotionally-based tribalism that fuels part of this as well, Marcus, and you know that.

Thanks everyone who watched, commented, and supported my channel. I have a lot of videos scripted, so I may come back some day, but if I do, it will not be as Coterie MGTOW, just Coterie.

My reasons for taking the channel down are my own, and NOT related to the MGTOW acronym. As for right now, I’m taking time to consider whether or not I wish to be a presence on YouTube.

So his channel was not shut down by YT, he decided to drop the MGTOW label all by himself and he bothers everyone who mirrors his content without his permission.

+1
    Sjt1975
    sjt1975
    Participant

I found this comment on a reddit thread:

he (Coterie) commented the following on Marcus’ video about him:

Hung back a bit before commenting on this video in order to see how many people would mirror my videos without asking my permission first (quite a few!). Most have congregated here by this point, so if you see this message, I’ll reiterate the message I sent to all of you to privatize ALL my mirrors without my permission.

You were right about one thing Marcus, I am NOT Coterie “MGTOW,” I am just Coterie.

I have not called myself “MGTOW” for almost a year. The acronym itself is broken beyond repair. If you are curious as to some of my more detailed reasoning for the decision to shed the MGTOW acronym, I left a detailed comment on huMAN’s video “huMANsplaining MGTOW” detailing my reasoning as to why I no longer refer to myself as “MGTOW” around six months ago.

I thought a video, or further comments, explaining my decision to leave the acronym behind would not be necessary, but it seems there are those, Marcus, you included, who still wish to associate me with it for whatever reason. Let me make it 100% clear that I no longer call myself “MGTOW.” This does not mean I have magically decided marriage is a good idea in the modern west, it is CLEARLY not — it means I refuse to be associated with many increasing elements of “MGTOW,” whether these be racists, or bigots, jew-haters or whatever, that I vehemently disagree with on so much.

I share NOTHING in common with these groups and their thinking, apart from a mutual disdain for marriage, yet their thinking has infected MGTOW acronym, and without any regulation within the group (by definition there never can nor will be) there will be no removing these elements from it.

There are also content producers such as Angry Mgtow and Messenger Rising with whom I refuse to associate myself whatsoever. We are NOTHING alike, and I do NOT support their work nor their general toxicity.

Saying “go team” every video makes you complicit in the emotionally-based tribalism that fuels part of this as well, Marcus, and you know that.

Thanks everyone who watched, commented, and supported my channel. I have a lot of videos scripted, so I may come back some day, but if I do, it will not be as Coterie MGTOW, just Coterie.

My reasons for taking the channel down are my own, and NOT related to the MGTOW acronym. As for right now, I’m taking time to consider whether or not I wish to be a presence on YouTube.

So his channel was not shut down by YT, he decided to drop the MGTOW label all by himself and he bothers everyone who mirrors his content without his permission.

@gargamel – I edited my response above, to reflect this posting, after I had fully read it. Thanks, anyway.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

AUG 20 - 1:00 AM PST Renovations on all sections will continue throughout the week. Feel free to browse the top menu for new items. Some pages & posts may need to be reformatted and have images referenced - especially those originally created 4 years ago to make them current. In the mean time, please mind the dust and thank you for visiting. - MGTOW.COM