Are you a member of visible minority?

Topic by Russky2

Russky2

Home Forums MGTOW Central Are you a member of visible minority?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Puffin Stuff  Puffin Stuff 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    +9
    Russky2
    Russky2
    Participant

So, today I went for some training for a security job…meh, I decided not to do the truck thing. Way too many hazards and negatives outweigh benefits for me. Anyway I won’t be getting into that anymore, as I have to change my bearings.

But there was this questionnaire, and on it there was a question “Are you a member of visible minority, which includes”- and it goes on to list ALL of the ethnic races, but only one. Guess which one it is? And hmm I wonder, is that discrimination against that specific race? I might be wrong. But I would have never realized that Asians are a visible minority lol.

MGTOW AKBAR

+6
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

Yea I have seen/heard that been bantered about. The funny bit is the one not included is more of a minority then the ones included except in the minds of liberal leftist nutjobs.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+7

So, today I went for some training for a security job…meh, I decided not to do the truck thing. Way too many hazards and negatives outweigh benefits for me. Anyway I won’t be getting into that anymore, as I have to change my bearings.
    But there was this questionnaire, and on it there was a question “Are you a member of visible minority, which includes”- and it goes on to list ALL of the ethnic races, but only one. Guess which one it is? And hmm I wonder, is that discrimination against that specific race? I might be wrong. But I would have never realized that Asians are a visible minority lol.

The only race legally able to be blatantly and indirectly discriminated against is white.

The only gender legally able to be blatantly and indirectly discriminated against is male.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+4
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Just tell them you are a Black Russian!

Works bro. Just talk with a slur, and tell them your dad was in a movie called human stain. Photoshop a picture of REALLY TAN black folks, or indians, and call it a day!

On your Nick Name, Come up with very Ethnic Nick Name. Act HARD as F~~~! And F~~~ it! Put down you are Asian. And Black mixed like the current presidential democratic hopeful!

Look man, TICK ALL THE BOXES! I don’t care. I DO!

Man, on my last Application to get into the UNION over here, I put down I was a SIR, and I marked every f~~~ing box. EVEN the one that said MAN women and I forgot what the 3rd option was. But I drew a box that said “Masculine presented transgender Lesbian Electrician”

I guarantee you I will get a call…. BLACK!!

Besides, how the f~~~ should you know? DId someone ever train you to fill out that box in school? No? THen fill them all out. You don’t know do you? Cuz, notice, they NEVER teach people what race they are. So? CHECK ALL OF THEM!

Be honest, are YOU as a BUSINESS going to take the chance that they say no to you or bring up the fact you don’t look “ethnic” enough?

If they do that, that means they have to define something. And that sir, THAT IS TRUE F~~~ERY!

You already live with all those god damn imports. You are CANADERP for gods sakes! The Nicest f~~~ing people on earth!

Curl your finger, get your job, worry about what’s f~~~ed up latter.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+3
    Lord Humungus
    Lord Humungus
    Participant

Yes I’m white Anglo-Saxon Protestant…

+1
    Eric Lauder
    Eric Lauder
    Participant

Sure, I’m 1/512 Native American heritage, that’s twice than Elizabeth Warren.

Other questions?

SUPREME LEADER KIM JONG-UN'S FASHION STYLIST - if you want a new look or if you're a very beautiful trans you can call me, phone number +85079255312 / mobile 01921421211. The worth of a man isn't the usefulness that women get from him. Avoiding living with a woman, a man isn't rejecting a lot of sex: he's rejecting sexual starvation. MGTOW IS TACKLING DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IN COMPLIANCE WITH CONVENTION OF ISTANBUL: http://www.coe.int/en/web/conventions/full-list/-/conventions/rms/090000168008482e --- Article 4, Section 4 "Special measures that are necessary to prevent and protect women from gender-based violence shall not be considered discrimination under the terms of this Convention". WHAT I LEARNT FROM A GENDER STUDIES CLASS IN LUND, SWEDEN: every time feminists accuses men of doing something, odds are likely either them or persons associated with them are doing the exact same thing but a lot worse. WHO I'M RIGHT NOW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1okpAj7Fhw Basically my former life have been a conflict between this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz_RQVkvke4 and this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFIMeyTK-sU That's, more or less, all about me.

+2
    FrankOne
    FrankOne
    Participant

Elizabeth Warren is:

Pico-hontas
    Chief Sitting Bull Dyke
    Part Cohontas
    Sortajawea
    Chief Spreading Bull
    Gray Beaver

I have put ‘human’ under ‘race’ on numerous forms. If asked minority, I have listed myself as ‘taxpayer that pays for this s~~~show allowing you to ask racial/ethnic classification questions.’

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Am I a visible minority, sadly no! I’m in the Invisible Majority… overlooked, forgotten about, left behind!

You can't sell a man on what he learned to live without.

+1
    Ronnyquest
    ronnyquest
    Participant

But there was this questionnaire, and on it there was a question “Are you a member of visible minority, which includes”-

Yes, I am a straight, White, MGTOW man.

Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking! -- William Butler Yeats

Russky2
    Russky2
    Participant

S~~~, I should have put Asian as I have some Uzbek blood in me… lol that could be proven with genetic testing nowadays.

MGTOW AKBAR

Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

Only the Asians were able to overturn the California State Reagents affirmative action policy. It wasn’t whites. I’m Italian so there is no way I’m identifying as being a “white guy”. I can dance after all.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.