Article: ACW2 – it’s on.

Topic by Monk

Monk

Home Forums MGTOW Central Article: ACW2 – it’s on.

This topic contains 20 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Daryll55  Daryll55 1 day, 2 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Source: Reporter, Russia Today. “Al Gore says if Trump resists defeat, troops will force him out… after Hillary Clinton said Biden should ‘not concede’”. 28/08/2020.
    http://www.rt.com/uk/499039-gore-trump-forced-out/

+3
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant
    +7
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Ironic that it is the side that STILL resists and refuses to concede defeat after and during President Trump winning the last election, and has not even won or lost the upcoming election, that is “calling” for a coup using the force of the US Armed forces for an event that hasn’t even happened.
    Biden should be in an old folks home, Hillary should be in jail, Gore should be sued and have his wealth depleted for the BS (fraud) he created via “global warming” then “climate change”.
    Democrats claim democracy in their name yet have continually acted in non democratic ways for a very long time.
    Frikkin tard leftwing…

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+7
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

I am trying to figure out how this ‘civil war’ play out.

The military hates the democrats.

The police hate the democrats.

The majority of private gun owners hate the democrats.

The locations where democrat support is the strongest, large urban cities, are shutdown, bankrupted businesses, and are currently being burned down and looted by the democrats. Anyone who looked at the wargame videos of a new U.S. civil war knows the videos point out that such a civil war goes hot with the private gun owners shutting down the large urban cities and let those cities collapse.

The democrats do not even understand the people whom voted for President Trump. First and foremost, MAGA supporters want to use President Trump burn down the establishment in play. In that way, the election win of President Trump has been a complete and utter BEYOND anyone’s expectations.

The reason most MAGA supporters are not violent is that from their perspective, they do not need to. They want the democrat strongholds to burn down. The fact the democrats are doing this merely saves the MAGA supporters from doing so.

MAGA supporters are just patiently waiting to see how the election plays out.

Signs point that the democrat party and their media supporters are going to politically and economically burn themselves out before the election.

The DNC has no ground support, it not raising less than President Trump, and has no platform.

Counter with President Trump have a massive warchest, has a campaign knocking on a million doors a week, and is present a platform at the RNC convention that looks fairly sane and positive.

The media are buttf~~~ing themselves into oblivion between their pushing for more shutdowns/lockdowns for businesses and supporting riots and looting at the same time. These lockdowns are hurting the corporations that own most of these media companies that should the lockdowns continue these corporations will likely face bankruptcy before the November election. These corporations are starting to make major cutbacks, and what better place to cut back than the six figure or higher salaries of these media figures that are hurting the corporations bottom line with their push for more lockdowns.

You know the s~~~ is getting bad for the democrats when the anchors on CNN are openly having second thoughts on the democrat agenda:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/its-showing-polling-cnns-lemon-says-biden-needs-stop-ignoring-riots-because-theyre

+6
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

the libtard media only cares because its not helping them

if it helped them they’d be for more and more of it

you have trouble understanding why dems and libs are the way they are

its because their moral is “the end justifies the means”, or put another way, “whatever works”

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+5
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

you have trouble understanding why dems and libs are the way they are

its because their moral is “the end justifies the means”, or put another way, “whatever works”

Oh. I understand. Also, I understand that the democrats and media are running themselves into the ground.

+3
    NerdTunneler
    NerdTunneler
    Participant

When crooks and thieves are in charge…

I stand with feet apart and let my balls hang free...Manginas dont have balls...See how they stand and sit at the whim of their masters...

+7
    Quell
    Quell
    Participant

The locations where democrat support is the strongest, large urban cities, are shutdown, bankrupted businesses, and are currently being burned down and looted by the democrats. Anyone who looked at the wargame videos of a new U.S. civil war knows the videos point out that such a civil war goes hot with the private gun owners shutting down the large urban cities and let those cities collapse.

I was at lunch the other day with a buddy who worked in a big office tower downtown in our city. He said he had to run into the office (an 80+ floor skyscraper) for something after being WFH since March. While doing so he ran into the security guard and they chatted a bit about the building. He said the building was currently 7% occupied out of the usually 5,000+ people who work there every day. The security guard said it is the same in every big building downtown.

Once you take away the workers in a big city, the restaurants and night life go bankrupt, what follows then is homelessness and anarchy on empty streets. Once that happens all of the hipster millennials will leave in droves.

That’s when you will really see the decay of the American Downtown and the liberal strongholds. Amazing that in a few short months thriving and newly gentrified urban areas are now ghost towns.

+4
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Once you take away the workers in a big city, the restaurants and night life go bankrupt, what follows then is homelessness and anarchy on empty streets. Once that happens all of the hipster millennials will leave in droves.
    That’s when you will really see the decay of the American Downtown and the liberal strongholds. Amazing that in a few short months thriving and newly gentrified urban areas are now ghost towns.

This is happening in London, UK. I foresee all the major urban centres empty, with their decaying skyscrapers occupied by junkies and crime gangs. Straight out of Judge Dredd.

The hipster libtards are already fleeing the cities in droves – from the hell that THEY created – to the rural areas. The prices of houses in the country are rocketing.

+6
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

When they stop feeding the rats, that is when the rats get nasty. Its true for when they stop putting food in bins behind takeaways and its will also be true when the benefits system goes bust. Then there will be urban hell holes of human rats.

The west stopped being real net producers a long time ago. Our economies are not based on making useful stuff as much as selling crap -restaurants, nightlife, music, local council regulation enforcers, people processing benefit applications, social workers, tax men, accountants to help you meet the tax man’s demands, police men to lock up people who use rude words and men who had sex a long time ago with women who decided they were embarrassed about it… None of it is actually worth anything in real terms. Take that away and you start seeing how little we are actually worth in the west and how ridiculously overpriced our land is. Once the other nations that make stuff wake up to the fact that the fiat dollar is the emperor’s new money, the rats will stop being fed…

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+4
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

men who had sex a long time ago with women who decided they were embarrassed about it

They weren’t embarrassed at all. They just felt they were underpaid for their golden meat-hole.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

🙂

+2
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Yeah twist, being undervalued is what it is all about. If the man or the financial reward he brought was not valuable enough, it was wrong. If he was, it was good.

Trouble is they all naturally value themselves too high (as shown by their assessments of average attractiveness of themselves and of men). The massive attention they get in pre wall years also serves to massively increase their opinion of their worth. Then there is all the pro female legislation and cultural input.

This leads to cognitive dissonance between their meat hole value and the value of its many visitors. This results in them experiencing the female behavioral control mechanism of shame. This is about the only thing that causes a female any emotional discomfort. This discomfort is best resolved by the preferred female device of apportioning blame that should lead to shame elsewhere. Happily for females they have successfully lobbied for the past 100 years to be allowed to do this to men at will, extracting resources in most cases too.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+4
    Rumpole
    Rumpole
    Participant

So, Hillary is advising Biden not to concede when he loses. I suppose he’ll be like that Japanese soldier in the Philippines who didn’t surrender until thirty years after World War II ended.

+3
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

The west stopped being real net producers a long time ago. Our economies are not based on making useful stuff as much as selling crap …

Yes. The West is a vast financial bubble.

Nothing but ‘service industries’ pushing the same money round and round.

+2
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

The west stopped being real net producers a long time ago.

Don’t discount energy and food/livestock. America has always been rich in resources and still is.

And a great place to build stuff if done right – see BWM, Mercedes, Subaru, Totoya et al. Oh – and that curious little battery car company. $2,200 a share today.

+2
    EG
    EG
    Participant

No truer words…this place has gotten scary and I’m thinking about where I’d want to move if I’m forced out of here.

Let every dollar of these woke companies’ marketing budgets be lost on you as MGTOW

+3
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

No truer words…this place has gotten scary and I’m thinking about where I’d want to move if I’m forced out of here.

If you are in a large urban city you need to leave NOW.

If things continue there will reach a point that the roads are closed and you will be trapped with no one escaping and no food coming in.

+3
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

If you are in a large urban city you need to leave NOW. If things continue there will reach a point that the roads are closed and you will be trapped with no one escaping and no food coming in.

This.

The so-called ‘CHAZ’ is a glimpse into the future. Once you decide that it’s intolerable and that you have to get out, it’s too late.

+3
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Don’t discount energy and food/livestock. America has always been rich in resources and still is.

Not really – many of the materials required for a modern technological society have to be imported. The US is heavily dependent on Chinese rare earths, for instance (which is why the military-industrial complex is busy trying to take over African countries – they are an alternative source).

It’s not as it was – when all you needed was land, water and timber.

And a great place to build stuff if done right – see BWM, Mercedes, Subaru, Totoya et al.

All foreign owned and completely dependent on Chinese electronics.

Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

..…………………………………..
    double post

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.