Article: ‘BROAD’-casting Legend Larry King Died Believing in Unicorns

Topic by Turquoise Turtle

Turquoise Turtle

Home Forums MGTOW Central Article: ‘BROAD’-casting Legend Larry King Died Believing in Unicorns

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by EG  EG 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Turquoise Turtle
    Turquoise Turtle
    Participant

Newsweek, James Crowley. “Who are Larry King’s 7 Ex-Wives?”. 23/1/2021.
    https://www.newsweek.com/who-are-larry-kings-ex-wives-1563917

‘BROAD’-casting legend Larry King died today truly believing in NAWALT but got stuck with nothing but AWALT!

King died at age 87, having been married a whopping EIGHT times to seven different women.

Many of King’s ex-wives took him to the cleaners in horrendous divorce proceedings that depleted his finances.

King passed away today unmarried with no loving wife by his side despite spending much of his adult life searching for that elusive unicorn that would hold his hand while he drew his last breath!

"I'm the last of my guy friends to have never gotten married, and their wives—they don't want them playing with me. I'm like the escaped slave—I bring news of freedom." ~ Bill Maher

+3
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

There are no words to describe the magnitude of cluelessness here. Well, he’s dead, so all is well now. LOL

+3
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Larry King

The definition of insanity

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+3
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

I wonder if we will ever see his like again. I think there will still be some celebrities who marry for attention -to sell wedding photos to women’s magazines and such and they may clock up a fair few marriages doing this but I dooubt anyone will marry for love that many times these days. The world is edging out of the blue pill spectrum little by little. Women are pushing men out of it.

I am sorry for him that he brought so much pain on himslef but I admire the fact that right at the end of his life he had the courage to divorce a woman who was parasiting off him.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+3
    Won'tGetFooledAgain
    Won'tGetFooledAgain
    Participant

I am sorry, but did he honestly look in the mirror and thing “she loves me for who I am”

When there is a massive difference in looks and age between a husband and wife, the only explanation can be money.

If you are a rich man and marry a young hot wife you get everything you deserve I am afraid.

For women, everything eventually boils down to Alpha Fucks, Beta Bucks.

+4
    EG
    EG
    Participant

I am sorry, but did he honestly look in the mirror and thing “she loves me for who I am”
    When there is a massive difference in looks and age between a husband and wife, the only explanation can be money.

If you are a rich man and marry a young hot wife you get everything you deserve I am afraid.

Lately when I see a photo like this with a woman showing off the man she snagged I focus in on her smile. It’s the exact same smile I see on a (male) hunter showing off the 10-point deer he just hunted and plans to carve up and eat. Once this optic dawned on me I couldn’t unsee it.

Let every dollar of these woke companies’ marketing budgets be lost on you as MGTOW

+4
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

I like what you are saying EG and they are proud of what they have snagged but if I shot a ten point deer, I would be smiling a lot more genuinely than she did.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+2
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Quick..
    Someone call the cops, it looks like someone stole two of her “assets”.
    One would think he could have afforded better while he was alive.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+3
    EG
    EG
    Participant

I like what you are saying EG and they are proud of what they have snagged but if I shot a ten point deer, I would be smiling a lot more genuinely than she did.

There’s more than meets the eye in pictures like this. She’s not just smiling for the camera, she’s showing off her trophy husband/conquest to the hive. She might as well be sticking her big diamond ring in their faces and saying, “See??!?”

Once you see it you can’t unsee it.

Let every dollar of these woke companies’ marketing budgets be lost on you as MGTOW

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.