Article: Claptrap.

Topic by Monk

Monk

Home Forums MGTOW Central Article: Claptrap.

This topic contains 28 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Sidecar  sidecar 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Bstoff
    bstoff
    Participant

Statistically, If there were some kind of big, sexually-transmitted disease that actually took hold and killed effectively, we would “lose” 80 percent of the women and 20 percent of the men (all Chad’s).

This might make a good topic to look into.

+1
    EG
    EG
    Participant

I have nothing against the gays. Theres plenty around me since I live in Dallas. A couple of other dudes have been open here about their gayness which is pretty honest on their part. I only wish I was gay, Id get a good guy fast. Seeing as this website has gone down the sh!tchute for over a year, I have no face to save here so you know Im honest… I desire vagina and boobs…

Most of my friends have historically been straight since my social circles mostly revolve around DJing, and straight guys as a whole have been way more tolerant than their queer counterparts. To that end, it started off as a joke when I’d say “Thank God I’m gay!!!” but it stopped being a joke years ago. Every day I find a new reason to utter those words and mean it.

+1
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

March the 6th huh. Well, go ahead and upload a photo of that Nebraskan driver’s license so we can confirm. Ol’ Colin will be foaming at the mouth to finally get your residence and full legal name.
    Pisces eh? Im also a Piscean. 17th St. Patties Day lol. We’re supposed to be sensitive, emotional, mysterious reservoirs of spirituality. A feminine water sign. Lol.Im a Fire Tiger as well, born in 1986 so it balances out, one side emotionally fishy, the other side a trail blazing Tiger.
    I think they actually will find a pattern of some sort though. Celestial influence is scientific fact. The lunar nodal cycle is a primary gravitational influence. If the 18 year cycle can affect fish migration and horse fertility, why not prenatal cognitive development in the unborn? Afterall, we live in water for 9 months before birth as the Moon pulls and tugs the oceans ruthlessly.
    Just another Wonder of God’s creation. The astrology they try to front is totally bunk but science will eventually show something akin to it is a reality. It probably wont resemble the “13” star signs or the Eastern ones either…
    I dont worry about it because it would take a global, 50 year, double blind experiment with 1000s of preganant women to show definitively that personality is affected by season of birth.

The effects of the moon’s gravity is scientific. The idea that a person’s personality is determined by the positions of stars and planets at time of birth is astrological nonsense and has no scientific basis.

Our personalities can be whatever we choose. They can also be shaped by life experiences and interactions with other people, but ultimately, we choose how we act and react. Someone may do or say something that initially may make me angry, but I can control that and choose not to react that way. With practice I can even avoid becoming angry at all.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+2
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

jeez… I write two poems about kids smelling their moms dirty panties and having sex with dead bodies and now Im labeled a perv… sheesh..

This made me laugh and reminded me of a woman I once knew….

She claimed abstinance and wrote LOTS of this really passionate poetry.
    She said it was a “vent” for her.

At any rate, we had a few hobbies in common so we were together quite a bit.
    One DAY,….. SHE brought up the subject of sex. (I had her “sistered” (oops!)as a freind).

We go out to dinner late that night at a decent restraunt. I no sooner have my car in park, and she has her tongue down my throat.
    Totally out of the blue,… we weren’t even flirting.
    Miss passion poems was a freakin’ NYMPHO!!

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

a person’s personality is determined by the positions of stars and planets at time of birth is astrological nonsense

The stars dont affect us, I know. I already admitted that. But LUNAR gravity does affect us in a MAJOR way. Look up the Lunar Nodal cycle, 18.6 years. Look up the Jovian cycle. Its 860 years long but still, the combined affect of Neptune, Jupiter, Saturn and Uranus DOES have an effect, although very negligible. OUR MOON has a dramtic affect on biological life on this planet which is measurable. We are a species inside that fish bowl, like it or not. Just because no one has explored this doesnt mean theres nothing there to discover. It cant all be chalked up to coincidence. Dont be as stubborn as a skeptic or as zealous as a cultist either.

There is still science to discover ESPECIALLY in the neuro physiology department. Im not saying that there’s truth to the weekly horoscope for Scorpio.. Im saying that Lunar gravity moves trillions of gallons of water everyday so to claim that a power like that has no bearing on prenatal development is also folly. It does have an effect, we just dont know to what extent or in what way. For all we know, something to do with the moon is causing austism… we dont know. That is why we have Science.

Statistically, If there were some kind of big, sexually-transmitted disease that actually took hold and killed effectively, we would “lose” 80 percent of the women and 20 percent of the men (all Chad’s).

That would be great, like taking the human species to the car detailer. Come out spic and span CLEAN. LOL.

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

March the 6th huh. Well, go ahead and upload a photo of that Nebraskan driver’s license so we can confirm. Ol’ Colin will be foaming at the mouth to finally get your residence and full legal name.
    Pisces eh? Im also a Piscean. 17th St. Patties Day lol. We’re supposed to be sensitive, emotional, mysterious reservoirs of spirituality. A feminine water sign. Lol.Im a Fire Tiger as well, born in 1986 so it balances out, one side emotionally fishy, the other side a trail blazing Tiger.
    I think they actually will find a pattern of some sort though. Celestial influence is scientific fact. The lunar nodal cycle is a primary gravitational influence. If the 18 year cycle can affect fish migration and horse fertility, why not prenatal cognitive development in the unborn? Afterall, we live in water for 9 months before birth as the Moon pulls and tugs the oceans ruthlessly.
    Just another Wonder of God’s creation. The astrology they try to front is totally bunk but science will eventually show something akin to it is a reality. It probably wont resemble the “13” star signs or the Eastern ones either…
    I dont worry about it because it would take a global, 50 year, double blind experiment with 1000s of preganant women to show definitively that personality is affected by season of birth.

I wouldn’t want any emotions to get in the way. I want to enjoy the sex.

Youre certainly not a Water Sign are you?Id bet $1000 you werent born inside these dates:Cancer: June 23rd to July 21stScorpio: Oct 25th thru Nov 18thPisces: Feb 22nd thru March 21stAm I right?Astrology sounds like bullcrap and it is, in that its methodology and causation are ridiculous.Alternatively, its absurd to think that wine is all the same, irrespective of longitudinal coordinates crushed and bottled.Nothing exists outside of the seasons and moon’s influence. That influence is readily apparent in my experience.Im not totally rigid in my views but I think my superstition is in itself a form of reserved skepticism.

You would’ve foolishly lost a thousand dollars. I’m a fish born March the 6th.
    Astrology is nonsense. We are what we are not because of astrology. The only thing linking us to the stars and planets is a universal galactic material called carbon.

Yeah, a Trout.

+1
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

a person’s personality is determined by the positions of stars and planets at time of birth is astrological nonsense

The stars dont affect us, I know. I already admitted that. But LUNAR gravity does affect us in a MAJOR way. Look up the Lunar Nodal cycle, 18.6 years. Look up the Jovian cycle. Its 860 years long but still, the combined affect of Neptune, Jupiter, Saturn and Uranus DOES have an effect, although very negligible. OUR MOON has a dramtic affect on biological life on this planet which is measurable. We are a species inside that fish bowl, like it or not. Just because no one has explored this doesnt mean theres nothing there to discover. It cant all be chalked up to coincidence. Dont be as stubborn as a skeptic or as zealous as a cultist either.
    There is still science to discover ESPECIALLY in the neuro physiology department. Im not saying that there’s truth to the weekly horoscope for Scorpio.. Im saying that Lunar gravity moves trillions of gallons of water everyday so to claim that a power like that has no bearing on prenatal development is also folly. It does have an effect, we just dont know to what extent or in what way. For all we know, something to do with the moon is causing austism… we dont know. That is why we have Science.

I can see why you may think that, but if we look at it scientifically, the moon’s gravity has very little effect on people, so little in fact, that you may as well say it has none at all. The Earth’s gravity greatly supersedes anything the moon has. Even if the gravity on Earth was less than that of the moon, we, (people), wouldn’t be affected by the moon. We’re too small. We don’t have enough mass to be affected by the moon’s gravity.

The oceans….????…….as you said, trillions of gallons…….. The oceans are very massive so it’s easy to see how they can be moved around by the moon. Spill a glass of water on the floor and see if the moon moves it around. It won’t be affected in the slightest. Not enough mass so the moon’s gravity is unable to counter the Earth’s gravity. When you think about the tides, it’s easy to think that the moon is a powerful force, but it’s only because of the great mass of the water that the moon is able to have any effect on it. The moon’s gravity is very weak. It’s just that the oceans are massive.

Even as massive as the Great Lakes are, the gravitational effect on them is extremely small, so small that the barometric pressure can counteract the effects. If that difference is so large, how much larger would the difference be compared to the liquid in the womb? So very little effect it’s impossible to measure any at all. The difference is even greater than comparing a tornado to a cat sneeze.

It’s also interesting to note that it isn’t just the moon affecting the tides. It’s both the moon and the sun that is causing the Earth to “wobble” and “slosh” the water around.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+1
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

March the 6th huh. Well, go ahead and upload a photo of that Nebraskan driver’s license so we can confirm. Ol’ Colin will be foaming at the mouth to finally get your residence and full legal name.Pisces eh? Im also a Piscean. 17th St. Patties Day lol. We’re supposed to be sensitive, emotional, mysterious reservoirs of spirituality. A feminine water sign. Lol.Im a Fire Tiger as well, born in 1986 so it balances out, one side emotionally fishy, the other side a trail blazing Tiger.I think they actually will find a pattern of some sort though. Celestial influence is scientific fact. The lunar nodal cycle is a primary gravitational influence. If the 18 year cycle can affect fish migration and horse fertility, why not prenatal cognitive development in the unborn? Afterall, we live in water for 9 months before birth as the Moon pulls and tugs the oceans ruthlessly.Just another Wonder of God’s creation. The astrology they try to front is totally bunk but science will eventually show something akin to it is a reality. It probably wont resemble the “13” star signs or the Eastern ones either…I dont worry about it because it would take a global, 50 year, double blind experiment with 1000s of preganant women to show definitively that personality is affected by season of birth.

I wouldn’t want any emotions to get in the way. I want to enjoy the sex.

Youre certainly not a Water Sign are you?Id bet $1000 you werent born inside these dates:Cancer: June 23rd to July 21stScorpio: Oct 25th thru Nov 18thPisces: Feb 22nd thru March 21stAm I right?Astrology sounds like bullcrap and it is, in that its methodology and causation are ridiculous.Alternatively, its absurd to think that wine is all the same, irrespective of longitudinal coordinates crushed and bottled.Nothing exists outside of the seasons and moon’s influence. That influence is readily apparent in my experience.Im not totally rigid in my views but I think my superstition is in itself a form of reserved skepticism.

You would’ve foolishly lost a thousand dollars. I’m a fish born March the 6th.Astrology is nonsense. We are what we are not because of astrology. The only thing linking us to the stars and planets is a universal galactic material called carbon.

Yeah, a Trout.

Shut up, Combover and get your weird ass outta’ here.

+1
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

It’s bad enough now where women slightly outnumber men, but the resulting population of survivors of such a plague, being 20% women and 80% men would only cause hyper-hypergamy.

The effects of the moon’s gravity is scientific.

The effects of lunar light levels are far more significant than gravity. Lion attacks are far more common after a full moon, but not because of the tides. It’s because the waning moon is below the horizon at dusk, leaving more darkness for them to sneak up on people. The same goes for two legged predators.

We go out to dinner late that night at a decent restraunt. I no sooner have my car in park, and she has her tongue down my throat.
    Totally out of the blue,… we weren’t even flirting.
    Miss passion poems was a freakin’ NYMPHO!!

Those ones are the most fun to turn down.

: “We shouldn’t do this. I don’t want to risk ruining our friendship.”

Then fu​ck her best friend or, even better, her sister.

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.