Article: Kate Beckinsale Confirms Chad Tingles are Real!

Topic by Turquoise Turtle

Turquoise Turtle

Home Forums Relations~~~s Article: Kate Beckinsale Confirms Chad Tingles are Real!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Ironheart  ironheart 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Turquoise Turtle
    Turquoise Turtle
    Participant

Source: E News, Cydney Contreras.Kate Beckinsale and Goody Grace Break Up After 9 Months Together. 26/10/2020. https://www.eonline.com/news/1201536/kate-beckinsale-and-goody-grace-break-up-after-9-months-together

It has been said repeatedly within the MGTOW community (most prominently by member Won’tGetFooledAgain) that when it comes to casual dating and sex everything boils down to Alpha Faux, Beta Buxs. That is, only the Alpha’s are worthy of access to a woman’s orifices while she’s on the carousal and the Beta’s pay full price for the used up left overs when her ride comes to a screeching hault.

Actress Kate Beckinsale, age 47, has been having fun hooking up with younger Alpha Chad’s since she dumped her husband last year. She’s now ending her second relationship with a 20-something year old, this time breaking up with 23-year-old singer Goody Grace. She posted on Instragram, “I can assure you no one ‘needs’ a man. It’s really a question of want one, or not xx. Facts!

"I'm the last of my guy friends to have never gotten married, and their wives—they don't want them playing with me. I'm like the escaped slave—I bring news of freedom." ~ Bill Maher

+5
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

Pushing 50. Hope the guy knows he is the one night stand.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+7
    D.B.D.
    D.B.D.
    Participant

What a “man”! I’ve banged out some old cougars when I was young and dumb but…jesus Christ!

+5
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Meh
    Glory days that’s all.
    About 15 minutes into age 50 and she’ll need a man. FACTS
    What miss “sweet pea” isn’t acknowledging is she needs men to pay for her crappy movie tickets, men to cast her in movies, and men that write those movies. FACTS
    Honey (I say that patronizingly to her), I happily support your stated lack of “need” and dont even watch you in anything at all. Regardless of the huge supporting cast of men around you.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+7
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

At the moment she’s still got some looks, but that’s changing day by day. Eventually even Chads will be saying ‘yuk’. Then there’ll be the increasingly bizarre interviews and the final mental breakdown.

+6
    Bub
    Bub
    Participant

Tic tic tic tic…… time marches on

The Wall is Undefeated.

Just rolling down the road

+4
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Tic tic tic tic…… time marches on
    The Wall is Undefeated.

The Wall is more unrelenting than the Borg. Even the Borg have been defeated a few times.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+3
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

I think she really doesn’t need a man. She has fame and fortune. Need does nto come into this one’s life.

She will want a man again and what is available will get lower in quality as time passes but she will always be able to get something if she drops her standards.

Get and keep are not the same though.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+2
    Mr. Spock
    Mr. Spock
    Participant

Yes Kate, we know that you don’t need a man. Every woman that says that is being subsidized by one somewhere along the line. Maybe she isn’t but then again most women aren’t in the same financial position as her. In the end, she’ll impale herself into the wall and then blame men for not wanting to ride her anymore.

Women will make excuses for Chads and rules for Betas. Be a rebel and go your own way.

+1
    Ironheart
    ironheart
    Participant

She needs the other half of her horse costume.

Look up some of the interviews with her on youtube. This bytch is crazier then a bag of cats.

"Women have become so full of hatred that they are blind to reason and humanity. That which they practice will be the end of humanity, long before any war that men may fight.." "Women are predators by nature. Why else do you think they are so quick to gang up and go after a man they hate for showing any sign of weakness?"

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.