Article: MGTOW begins to bite.

Topic by Monk

Monk

Home Forums MGTOW Central Article: MGTOW begins to bite.

This topic contains 33 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by Varun  Varun 19 hours, 45 minutes ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    +6
    Kaido
    Kaido
    Participant

Be afraid women. Be very afraid.

Young men are waking up.

What people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. Your parents are gonna do it. Break the cycle. Rise above. Focus on science.

+4
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

This place acted like a rehabilitation centre

The most effective suicide prevention hotline since Ted Bundy retired from that line of work.

+4
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Well said, Varun.

+5
    Varun
    Varun
    Participant

What they don’t like is being questioned. What they fear is accountability. They will never say stuff like “This toxicity has happened because we didn’t listen or because we didn’t care about the other person; we just furthered our own agenda of liberating women regardless of how it affected everybody else.” They say that feminism means equality for genders while the very word refers solely to a specific gender only? They scream equality only to be PC; even equality is twisted to fit their narrative. They stride forward, not caring about the collateral damage they’ve caused, and when we become bitter about it, when we get angry, we are the ones at fault?

Man, just because they’re 14-17 years old and harbor hate doesn’t mean that they cannot be made to understand and change; instead of trying to address the real issues, make some effort to solve them, ask them why they feel this way, they just jump to conclusion and say “its all men’s fault”? Target our sanctuaries like they’re some kind of hatred-producing factories? There is bitterness no doubt, but these are all reactive emotions, not inherent. Why don’t you try to find the real problem here, instead of pointing fingers and calling names?

I hope they are at peace by calling this place misogynistic and hateful, and as much as I’m finding it hard to do so, I probably shouldn’t give a damn. No hate, but I don’t want to share a world with them. Not now, not ever.

Going my own way, one step at a time.

+6
    L. Euler
    L. Euler
    Participant

I really have a problem with Laura Bates dragging MGTOW into the so called hate groups. MGTOW never started this we just went our own way as we were so often told by women. It’s really not my problem if, after being successful, concentrating on a vocation & that maybe once my head is cleared of BS, that I can concentrate more effectively and the result success to my business. Now you’re jealous….go open a Bates Motel with your brother “Norman” for all I/we care. We are true MGTOW and a true MGTOW is not a terrorist, he just doesn’t give a rat’s ass!

Kindly respect that we are not terrorists and stop distributing Misandry. It’s no better than Misogyny, which a true MGTOW doesn’t do. It takes “energy” to be a misogynist. We are far past that stage. Maybe you have been reading a few “disappointed with women” newbre red pill rants….but a true MGTOW that has really seen enlightenment…really won’t even expend the energy.
    If we did it would give you the false sense of security…the “We’re worth it” according to Helen Mirra’s Oil of Olay ads.
    Well, we true MGTOW’s beg to differ…you’re NOT worth it!

Sincerely enjoy your cats,

L. Euler

+4
    Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

A hysteria article, doing it’s best to redirect the blame.

Sovereignty above all else.

+4
    EG
    EG
    Participant

Let’s not lose focus here: she’s attacking us because we’re men. MGTOW is just a hook she can hang her accusations on. If not MGTOW, she’d find something else about us to slander. Either way there would be accusations because she’s simply a bigot.

Let every dollar of these woke companies’ marketing budgets be lost on you as MGTOW

+6
    BrainPilot
    BrainPilot
    Participant

Imagine working at a factory with a bunch of other guys. Imagine that your manager is an emotionally unstable tyrant who gives you and everyone of the other employees horrible performance reviews month after month, year after year, no matter how much unpaid overtime you put it, no matter how many personal risks you take, no matter how much you volunteer for the most dangerous, dirty parts of the job. No matter what you do, the performance reviews are always horrible. You are never going to get a raise. You are never going to get fairly compensated for the time, talent, effort and risk you put into this job…

So finally one day, you see that you’ve found a way to provide for yourself everything you need without doing this job for even one more day. You and all your buddies on the factory floor turn in your 2 weeks notices and start selling your company stock, pulling out whatever you’ve invested in the company retirement program, and stop volunteering for overtime.

The day comes and you all walk out the factory for the last time. You high five each other in the parking lot and head off to your farms, ranches, islands etc where you’ll provide for yourselves for the rest of your lives. You take your sons with you because they will not need jobs at that $hit-hole factory, either. As you drive away, in your rear view mirror, you can see the manager on top of the factory still screaming criticism at you and demanding more overtime. You shake your head and step on the gas.

5 years later, you all get envelopes in the mail from your former manager at the now-bankrupt factory. You open them, and find a negative monthly performance review for yourself, a demand for more overtime from you, and a note that your sons are disqualified from working there…

Q: How much sleep you gonna lose over that envelope?
    A: You’d have a giggle and use it for toilet paper.

That’s how I view these feminist articles about all the defects in the men that women have said for years that they didn’t need in the first place. Let them write all the articles they want. Someday, you might ACTUALLY BE low on entertainment, or toilet paper…

😀

Look, it's not my fault that tornado dropped a house on your sister. Now get back on your broom and get your ass out of here... and take your monkeys with you

+3
    Varun
    Varun
    Participant

Imagine working at a factory with a bunch of other guys. Imagine that your manager is an emotionally unstable tyrant who gives you and everyone of the other employees horrible performance reviews month after month, year after year, no matter how much unpaid overtime you put it, no matter how many personal risks you take, no matter how much you volunteer for the most dangerous, dirty parts of the job. No matter what you do, the performance reviews are always horrible. You are never going to get a raise. You are never going to get fairly compensated for the time, talent, effort and risk you put into this job…
    So finally one day, you see that you’ve found a way to provide for yourself everything you need without doing this job for even one more day. You and all your buddies on the factory floor turn in your 2 weeks notices and start selling your company stock, pulling out whatever you’ve invested in the company retirement program, and stop volunteering for overtime.
    The day comes and you all walk out the factory for the last time. You high five each other in the parking lot and head off to your farms, ranches, islands etc where you’ll provide for yourselves for the rest of your lives. You take your sons with you because they will not need jobs at that $hit-hole factory, either. As you drive away, in your rear view mirror, you can see the manager on top of the factory still screaming criticism at you and demanding more overtime. You shake your head and step on the gas.
    5 years later, you all get envelopes in the mail from your former manager at the now-bankrupt factory. You open them, and find a negative monthly performance review for yourself, a demand for more overtime from you, and a note that your sons are disqualified from working there…
    Q: How much sleep you gonna lose over that envelope?A: You’d have a giggle and use it for toilet paper.
    That’s how I view these feminist articles about all the defects in the men that women have said for years that they didn’t need in the first place. Let them write all the articles they want. Someday, you might ACTUALLY BE low on entertainment, or toilet paper…😀

That’s an awesome analogy. Thank you. We all need to have this kind of thinking. Their views can’t and won’t ever rustle a hair on my body. NFG is peace.

+6
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Imagine working at a factory with a bunch of other guys. Imagine that your manager is an emotionally unstable tyrant who gives you and everyone of the other employees horrible performance reviews month after month, year after year …

This is a situation that many men face. C*nts cluster in non-jobs where they can bully others – jobs like HR and tickbox quota ‘management’ positions.

… stop volunteering for overtime.

This first became a thing back in the 70’s, when men started to see that there was no point in doing overtime because it put them in a higher tax bracket and the government simply took the money.

More recently, I have heard men question why they should do overtime when managers (usually female) treat them like sh*t. Unfortunately, most still fail to make the connection between gender and bad behaviour.

+5
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Today I had the misfortune to be driving my truck between 10 and 11. I had the radio tuned to Radio Cuck (BBC radio 4). I had forgotten it was Femtard Hour between 10 and 11 on Radio Cuck (they call it Women’s Hour -yes every day in our “equal” society women get their own hour to hate men on Radio Cuck). Anyway Laura Bates made an appearance to warn women about the dangers of the manosphere. She rehashed this article. I felt proud.

We have been noticed gentlemen! I wish I could write in to Radio Cuck to correct a lot of what she said (if only they read things people like me say). It was biased and non entirely factual but at least she mentioned us. We can expect to be proscribed and hated before we get given any concession but we must not stop this precious work of teaching young men the truth about our culture today and the extent to which they are disadvantaged by a biased gynocentric system. I would happily even go on there to debate with her and be made a pariah. We are saving young men gents. It is good stuff.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+4
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Laura Bates made an appearance to warn women about the dangers of the manosphere.

What they dont understand is how men take to manosphere content like gasoline takes to a lit match.

I remember the day I heard a Sandman video in 2013. I binged those videos for DAYS. My thirst was unquenchable because it was so revolutionary that I dont have to want a woman anymore. I dont have to have a girlfriend. I dont have to care about it. I can go my own way.

They dont understand what those videos do to the lonesome young male psyche. Its a rush.

And then I discovered Stardusk Compilation and it was all over for women at that point. The scales from my eyes fell and I saw the world in color. I was released!

So every time we get free airtime from mouthy c u n t s… they just recruited like 2000 boys/men who just found out what I found out.
    MGTOW is for the win. She just saved a lot of men today. LOL And within a month or two, thousands of girls will be dumped by their boyfriends and the bitches will not believe what just happened to them. HAHAHHAHA And those men will be FREE

+3
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

Because merely refusing to pay for a woman’s sh⁠it somehow equals “violently hating women”.

This Laura Bates sure is a selfish idiot.

AWALT.

+1
    Varun
    Varun
    Participant

Because merely refusing to pay for a woman’s sh⁠it somehow equals “violently hating women”.
    This Laura Bates sure is a selfish idiot.
    AWALT.

Hey Mr. Sidecar. Long time no see. Hope you’re good.

Yes, I think the situation is worse now. The ratio of men to women in some top libtard states are now less than 90:100. No wonder they are complaining, now that they are having to actually “work” for their s~~~.

But that is not our problem.

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.