As a MGTOW I never get lonely or bored.

Topic by BachelorForLife

BachelorForLife

Home Forums Cool S~~~ & Fun Stuff As a MGTOW I never get lonely or bored.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 22 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by EG  EG 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    +20
    BachelorForLife
    BachelorForLife
    Participant

It seems the only people who ever get lonely or bored these days are the ones still longing for something outside of themselves; usually, external validation. Most of these people are either white knights, cucks, simps, c~~~s, or new MGTOW who are still getting over all of that s~~~.

Trust me when I say, when you’re a MGTOW, the solitude only gets better and better.

Every day when I interact with people for more than 10 minutes, I feel like I want to vomit from all of the stupidity and drama I witness within the groups I hang out with. The only reason I even hang out with them anymore is to better my social skills. I’m an aspie at that, so I tend to force myself to socialize every now and then in order to get better “Charisma” points (Yes, I’m using a Dungeons and Dragons analogy here).

Otherwise, I just end up sticking to myself most days out of the week.

I’m never bored, because my mind is always racing to learn something new, whether it’s a new language or skill. If I’m not learning, I’m enjoying my time playing video games, exercising, cooking, or I just binge watch my favorite shows and movies. Hell, sometimes I go to public places just to watch all the cucks and manginas just to see their miserable looks on their faces when dealing with the women in their families and I thank God every day of the week that I’m not them.

I do plan on getting a few dogs or cats in the future, just to keep me company and so I can further my activities and hobbies, but for the most part I’m completely happy that I don’t have to deal with large social gatherings outside of work.

The way that cucks and manginas have to constantly manage their large families, especially on holidays would drive me insane. People say humans need to socialize, but I’d disagree. I think they only say that for the benefit of women, since it’s women who’d go completely insane from a lack of social interaction.

Usually men for the most part, unless we’re extremely extroverted don’t need all of that socializing, especially when we’re trying to better ourselves, learn something new, or are just out enjoying ourselves.

As a MGTOW, I’m always active, even when I’m entertaining myself. Sometimes, I feel I don’t even have enough hours out of the day to learn and do all the s~~~ I want to do in this lifetime.

+6
    Noname
    noname
    Participant

Do not take a cat leave it for crazy cat lady (the more the merrier), dog all the way!

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. - Aristotle
    Warrior asked Fear, “How can I defeat you?” Fear replied, “If you don’t do what I say, I have no power.”

+5

Anonymous

still longing for something outside of themselves

external validation

the solitude only gets better and better.

Human mind needs frame of reference. The faculty ie ‘mind’ is one and same in everyone. What differs is where points of reference are for individuals.

What results from such change in perspective is the ultimate power – where and to whom an individual pays his/her attention to.

MGTOW allow a man to redirect the attention to himself. And wouldn’t you know it – we have all the raw ingredients and tools to make ourselves content with life.

Control your attention. Control your own destiny (to an extent).

+10
    The Black Scorpion
    The Black Scorpion
    Participant

The more I’m around people the more I don’t want to be around people.

I’m MGTOW and live every day to it’s fullest – at home, at the job in the gym, everywhere.

There is no time or place to sit around moping around about feeling ‘bored’ or ‘lonely’.

Once you follow the MGTOW path you quickly realize it’s ALL on you.

Your happiness, health, success, finances and peace of mind are all up to you.

I wouldn’t have it any other way.

The greatest tragedy in life is to spend your whole life fishing only to discover that it was not fish you were after. - Henry David Thoreau

+7

Anonymous

The last time I said I was bored (other than my job) my father made me cut the grass of all the neighbor’s lawn in the area. Great learning experience

+7

Anonymous

This s~~~s easy when your an introvert.

More diffecult for extroverts.

+7

Anonymous

Only boring people get bored. Loneliness sometimes can be difficult ,depend on the individual.

+4

Anonymous

I never got a knife shoved in my back from being single! The times I wasn’t single I can’t say the same! I put them and their knives to bed a long long time ago! Every woman carries a knife! AWALT!

+2

Anonymous

I love being alone. I get so much done, and life only gets stressed and complicated the more people that are in it ( especially split tails) . I can wake up, get my day done and not have to deal with a woman being mad at me for somethin I did 7 years ago and gives me a silent treatment because I should know why she is mad.

+4
    Azrael
    Azrael
    Participant

People have said it on here before, but it can’t be said enough; there’s a difference between being lonely and being alone.

I have always been on the hermit side of things. I work the graveyard just so I don’t have to see people. I have 24 hour access to a gym, so I can be alone there too. I totally get what you’re saying. When I do need a little human attention, I have a few red pill bros to drink beer with.

I have so many interests and hobbies it would be impossible for me to get bored. I never have enough time! I think only women are truly capable of getting bored, hence the constant searching for ‘something ‘. Men always find something, even if it’s just doodling on paper.

I understand hermiting isn’t for everyone, but if it IS for you, know thyself and don’t let society/ hive mind try to brainwash you into being a shallow socialized.

Glad you’re happy bro.

Quit looking at my signature, queer-mo.

+1
    FunInTheSun
    FunInTheSun
    Participant

If I was a prisoner, I’d request solitary confinement and a stack of books. There’s a lot of books I’m interested in, but I won’t live long enough to read them all. I read during the dull moments of my life (when I’m standing in line at the post office, bank, etc.).

When I was a child, I read EVERYTHING because the world was an interesting place. I loved to look at the World Book Encyclopedia set. That was like a primitive “internet” for me. That was how I could learn about the world. I’m sort of an information junkie. Lately I’ve been reading a book about coding. I hear testimonies of people who say they learned about computer coding and they found a job with a good salary. So I want to see what all the fuss is about. No matter what stage of life you’re in, there’s always something new to discover.

"I saw that there comes a point, in the defeat of any man of virtue, when his own consent is needed for evil to win-and that no manner of injury done to him by others can succeed if he chooses to withhold his consent. I saw that I could put an end to your outrages by pronouncing a single word in my mind. I pronounced it. The word was ‘No.’" (Atlas Shrugged)

+1
    BlackVale
    BlackVale
    Participant

The more I’m around people the more I don’t want to be around people.

I’m MGTOW and live every day to it’s fullest – at home, at the job in the gym, everywhere.

There is no time or place to sit around moping around about feeling ‘bored’ or ‘lonely’.

Once you follow the MGTOW path you quickly realize it’s ALL on you.

Your happiness, health, success, finances and peace of mind are all up to you.

I wouldn’t have it any other way.

This is very true. I have never been bored and have always been alone. But sometimes the loneliness gets to you. Its a paradox because I hate being around others. Some people have the stupidest habits/tendencies/beliefs and I can’t stand it. But I have to learn to deal with people and being social is something I never learned from either of my parents and I never had friends growing up to learn. I don’t want to be a social retard all of my life.

+1

Anonymous

Seems like we’re very similar in why we engage in social interaction. It never hurts to maintain and improve one’s charisma.

+4
    E2Moto
    E2Moto
    Participant

I used to be very bitter about always being alone for 20 long years, but that also caused me to mentally harden myself, and now I cherish my solitude 90% of the time. I do hate to admit that the longing for woman companionship still hits me a few times, but being in my mid 30s now, it’s very easy to brush off. What gets me right now are people who openly tell others that they can’t stand being alone, because after those 20 years, I realized that it takes strength to endure loneliness and adapt. I now view them as ‘weak.’ What I love about being alone?

>Keeps me rational.
    >No social politics, and bulls~~~ with other people.
    >I can do whatever I want without worrying about what others will think of it.
    >I do everything in my own phase.
    >I can make all of my decisions on a whim.
    >No one gets in my way.

A proud MGTOW rider.

+4
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

I figured about now, many in MGTOW would be getting bored/lonely; so I brought up this thread again.
    So far I have “caught-up” on all of my periodical subscriptions, listened to 2 audio-books, re-read an older book. I started 2 new books which I rarely do 2 at once, but I have time, lol.

The responses in this thread say more on how to deal with boredom/loneliness that I could.
    ENJOY the PEACE and SOLITUDE people, it’s golden!

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+2
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Cool. Thanks for bringing this thread back, Daryll.

I like E2Moto’s response about the advantages of living alone.

Right now, I’m planning to modify part of the house. I’ve taken some reference pictures and I’m sitting here doing the whole project in my head thinking about the best way to do it. I’ll take some measurements so I can start calculating the amount of materials I’ll be needing. NO ONE IS BOTHERING ME WHILE DOING SO !

Solitude is bliss.

+3
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

Right now, I’m planning to modify part of the house. I’ve taken some reference pictures and I’m sitting here doing the whole project in my head thinking about the best way to do it. I’ll take some measurements so I can start calculating the amount of materials I’ll be needing. NO ONE IS BOTHERING ME WHILE DOING SO !Solitude is bliss.

Sounds like you have the right red-pill attitude!
    I have A LOT of Spring cleaning to do plus get the mower ready for lawn, and prep out the garden. Still cold & wet here so I need a decent dry day.

It’s all about attitude when you think about it. We all have “wants” and “needs,” so why not make them your own ??
    Others, like a woman, your employer, your family will make THEIR wants and needs your responsibility if you aren’t careful.

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+2
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Sounds like you have the right red-pill attitude! I have A LOT of Spring cleaning to do plus get the mower ready for lawn, and prep out the garden. Still cold & wet here so I need a decent dry day.

You know it !

Well, it’s April, so it should start getting nice out pretty quick. Have fun !

It’s all about attitude when you think about it. We all have “wants” and “needs,” so why not make them your own ?? Others, like a woman, your employer, your family will make THEIR wants and needs your responsibility if you aren’t careful.

Yeah exactly. I had to bail on my family when they decided I was gonna be their old age crutch, with no regards to my wants and needs, like you said, on top of becoming their target for their narcissistic abuse.

So yeah, I prefer to live my life the way I intend to. No abuse, just peace.

+4
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Meh
    Going my own way and doing my own thing is what I do, not what defines me as a man.
    I refuse to allow anyone to inflict their definition of lonely or bored on me.
    I never get lonely or bored period. Too many people and things try to take time away from me to be either of those.
    Honestly
    I will say this again for the millionth time.
    There is absolutely NOTHING that I hate about myself that I cant stand nor enjoy being with myself.
    I have no need for external validation, sure it is nice to receive when I earn it, but I dont need it. What I need is time for myself, and lots of it.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+1
    EG
    EG
    Participant

It’s all about attitude when you think about it. We all have “wants” and “needs,” so why not make them your own ?? Others, like a woman, your employer, your family will make THEIR wants and needs your responsibility if you aren’t careful.

Yeah exactly. I had to bail on my family when they decided I was gonna be their old age crutch, with no regards to my wants and needs, like you said, on top of becoming their target for their narcissistic abuse.
    So yeah, I prefer to live my life the way I intend to. No abuse, just peace.

This right here. When the hive IS your family because your family is all women, you have no choice but to be a prick – if being a prick means simply standing your ground – about it because the entitlement is out of this world. They play all the same dirty tricks with male family members as with male partners. Sometimes they even use the same lawyer against both! It’s all about having useful males at their disposal. F-that.

Let every dollar of these woke companies’ marketing budgets be lost on you as MGTOW

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.