As a MGTOW I never get lonely or bored.

Topic by BachelorForLife

BachelorForLife

Home Forums Cool S~~~ & Fun Stuff As a MGTOW I never get lonely or bored.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 22 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by EG  EG 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    +1
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

This right here. When the hive IS your family because your family is all women, you have no choice but to be a prick – if being a prick means simply standing your ground – about it because the entitlement is out of this world. They play all the same dirty tricks with male family members as with male partners. Sometimes they even use the same lawyer against both! It’s all about having useful males at their disposal. F-that.

We could probably fight it for the rest of our lives and it would bring us nothing. It’s best to simply walk away.

I haven’t talked to my family in years. I don’t know if I ever will again. I hope not. They’d see I’m way different than the last time they saw me. I don’t tolerate BS anymore.

+1
    EG
    EG
    Participant

I haven’t talked to my family in years. I don’t know if I ever will again. I hope not. They’d see I’m way different than the last time they saw me. I don’t tolerate BS anymore.

Me either. Right now I’m looking to relocate because my job got axed due to covid. There was a time when I wouldn’t have moved outside a certain perimeter of my current region in order to stay within driving distance to my family. Now I’m looking to move outside of that perimeter so they are further away. When I said I’d never move far away, the male die-off hadn’t happened in my family yet so the landscape looked a lot different. My grandfather was the respected patriarch. With him and my father gone, that leaves me as the only surviving male in my bloodline, the rest of the blood-relatives are all bitchy, bossy, entitled women. My mom was the sole hold-out but they got to her, too. Now I’m suddenly not up to snuff on ANYthing in life, and the best way to fix myself is to drop my current (successful) career and life that I built, and move to where they are and be obedient. I’m a waste after all.

Let every dollar of these woke companies’ marketing budgets be lost on you as MGTOW

+2
    EG
    EG
    Participant

My grandfather died at home after a long illness. His body wasn’t cold yet when the gloves came off. As soon as he stopped breathing his two daughters, my aunts, started rummaging through the house like crazy. My grandmother and I just sat there next to my grandfather, bewildered. It never got any better after that. Incidentally, my two aunts don’t even talk to each other anymore, nor to me. Who won? The family is in shards now. I cut my emotional losses years ago and swallowed many red pills since then. What once shocked me, I now anticipate.

Let every dollar of these woke companies’ marketing budgets be lost on you as MGTOW

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.