Ashley Judd Reaction Part 1

Topic by Neroke

Neroke

Home Forums Political Corner Ashley Judd Reaction Part 1

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Neroke  Neroke 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    +1
    Neroke
    Neroke
    Participant

Back in 2016, Ashley Judd did a TED Talk. In this TED Talk, Ashley Judd telegraphed the moves the establishment was planning to do. Naturally enough given that this was a Feminist crowd and in San Francisco she made it all sound nice and safe With the advantage of hindsight, we can see that it wasn’t.

Broken down into two parts for easier viewing

+2
    Swimcat
    Swimcat
    Participant

She’s goes on about Kentucky basketball. I can assure that most Kentucky fans detest her. She’s an embarrassment to my University.

+2
    Swimcat
    Swimcat
    Participant

I don’t know her, but I know people who do. They said there’s no telling with her where the bulls~~~ stops and truth starts, and she is incapable of keeping her mouth shut. She’s got millions in the bank but she’s the victim of everything and everybody. I used to think she was cats meow. Now she’s just a pain in ass.

+1
    Neroke
    Neroke
    Participant

Have worked in the film industry, while I’ve never directly encountered her (For which I’m eternally grateful) and crews will tend to be mum about speaking out publicly about the actors they work with. Ashley Judd’s name constantly comes up as one of the most difficult people to be around

And when I say difficult I mean that most people can’t stand her

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.